Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
64 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1412 - nightmare fuel

Postby rem sleep » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm

I'm not feeling too good, so I experimented. I figured I had to do something for the sake of doing something, if that makes any sense? I hope someone out there likes this guy, because I don't know what I've made but I've certainly made it and I figured I may as well post it before I forgot about it.

this will be a quick competition-- it's a raffle with a qualifier to enter, I'll try to give HMs to my favorite entries
this raffle will end on the top of page 10 -- single word answers for the prompts are fine

Code: Select all
[b]Username --[/b]
[b]Name --[/b]
[b]Gender --[/b]
[b]What do you have nightmares about? --[/b]
[b]What does this kalon have nightmares about? --[/b]

edits
nr - sclera
s - shine
Last edited by rem sleep on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1412 - nightmare fuel

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Sun May 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Username -- ∘Raven∘
Name -- Talin
Gender -- Male
What do you have nightmares about? -- For some weird reason, squids? Idk why haha
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- Dragons
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Username -- cocogerber13
Name -- Blaze
Gender -- male
What do you have nightmares about? -- I’ve had repetitive dreams of disasters (being chased/zombies seem to be a common theme) but I can fly for some reason. Every time I get close to danger though, the ability to fly always seems to fail and I start sinking for an unknown reason, closer to the danger.
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- being stuck in situations that eventually lead to a void. In many cases it’s the ground crumbling beneath them and breaking into tiny islands and floating away from each other, only a dark abyss underneath them.

I sincerely hope you feel better! Whatever you are going through right now, I know you can overcome it!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun May 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Username -- pineapples
Name -- joey
Gender -- male
What do you have nightmares about? -- quite a few of my nightmares have been about spiders and zombies but I have had a few nightmares about rabid dogs and at one time a dumb as hecc nightmare about the sesame street Dracula xD
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- despite his appearance he is quite scared of skeletons and bones in general. He's very squirmish and cannot stand the site of blood, and so his nightmares are filled of bloody skeletons.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Sun May 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Username -- zshimmer88
Name -- Chamberlin (mMMMM)
Gender -- Demimale (He/him and they/them)
What do you have nightmares about? -- Weird stuff. Nightmares that are so vivid I'm pretty much conscious, but can still see in the dream. Once I had a dream where I was being followed and was alone and appeared on an empty road and started walking, being followed by a creature I couldn't see before I woke up, but I had sleep paralysis and couldn't move at all or even speak, trying to scream. The rest were similar to that as well as just odd ones with family or random people being killed right in front of me or even just things like tornados and us having to run from it and such. Man, are my dreams dark hah.
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- Their demons. Yeah, it's cheesy, but when I say demons I mean true demons. The shadows that speak to them at night and crawl into their heads while they sleep. It sends them into a state of paralysis in the end and terrifies them, as tough as they may look. They feel empty once they wake and wont sleep the rest of the night, fearing they may claw their way back into his head and torment him while he rests. Though it doesn't stop there. Their demons torment them by breaking them while they sleep, showing visions of what they fear and putting them in situations they can never escape, sometimes only showing what is to come. These nightmares have completely screwed up this kalon's sleeping schedule, generally being a night owl because of it due to the fact they fear once night takes over, that the shadows will appear and crawl back into his dreams and become a nightmare he cannot escape until the sun rises again. (I hope there Isn't a word limit. ;v; )
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pochita » Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Username -- cloverfern
Name -- magma
Gender -- male
What do you have nightmares about? --
I have nightmares about my worst memories.
What does this kalon have nightmares about? --
This kalon has nightmares about falling. Terrible nightmares that end as they hit the bottom and awaken abruptly.
Image.

spy car

formerly -sleepy
pochita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Sun May 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Username -- chunkypeanutbutter
Name -- littel
Gender -- male
What do you have nightmares about? -- I have constant nightmares about money and school. During the summertime I constantly wake up in a cold sweat worrying about homework I don't even have anymore - it's seriously bad. u_u
Littel has nightmares about demonic clowns coming to take him in his sleep. This is actually because he has a deep-seated fear of being taken away from his loved ones and family- he has the recurring dreams and a therapist told him all of this. He's working on battling these anxieties and reassuring himself that nothing is going to take him away.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Sun May 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Username -- Horror
Name -- Saiako
Gender -- male
What do you have nightmares about? --
Natural disasters and sometimes school lol

Death, complete emptiness, being forgotten, and a lot of "end of the world" scenarios. He's afraid of what comes after death; and he's most of all afraid of what happens if there isn't an afterlife. The thought that he might just completely stop existing one day terrifies him.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun May 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Username -- CrackerQuacker
Name -- Corthid
Gender -- Male
What do you have nightmares about? -- Earthquakes and alien invasions...
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- Corthid, aka Core, has a FOMO, fear of being left out. He is popular among his friends, but on the inside, he's actually a sensitive softie.

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sun May 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Username -- Rabbitheart
Name -- Sovanna
Gender -- Female
What do you have nightmares about? -- Usually my nightmares involve something bad happening like...forgetting something and one time I had a bad nightmare about being chased by a T-Rex. Most often, my dreams involve being attacked in some way or being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having to defend myself. My dreams and nightmares tend to be very...storyline driven. But I think being chased/on the run is the most common theme of my nightmares.
What does this kalon have nightmares about? -- Sovanna often has nightmares involving spiders (she's has arachnophobia), her worst nightmares involve her being completely smothered in them and being unable to escape. She also has nightmares about being chased and hunted down as well, but these are slightly less common compared to spider related nightmares. Many of her worst nightmares include not only spiders, but others whom she has had bad encounters with returning to hurt her in some fashion (either verbally or physically).
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me