Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 8 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Alexander Keep wrote:
A large golden striped gryphon was waiting for them. As it saw began leapt up and began churping wildly, glancing at something beyond their sight. Icarus immediately began stroking the creature, urging it to calm down, the gryphon instead snapped at him angrily and lowered its body, while leaning into the boy’s legs. The boy rolled his eyes, and I realised that the gryphon wanted Icarus to get on, but instead he reached out to me. “I have introduce you, gryphons won’t let someone they don’t trust ride them. You can’t imagine how hard it was to get Talos to let Nihil ride him.” Aceana nodded and stepped forward, tentatively holding her hand out, “Hello Talos, I’m Aceana.” She bowed slightly, unsure of what exactly she was supposed to do. The gryphon’s golden eyes studied her for a moment, then it flicked it’s gaze away, and looked away. Aceana glanced at Icarus, afraid she had done something wrong, but he nodded and motioned for her to mount the bird. There was no saddle, and she found herself sitting on the edge of the gryphon’s shoulder blades. As soon as Icarus was on, Talos launched into the air and Aceana latched her arms around Icarus to keep herself from falling. His body immediately tensed, and she tried to find a better hand hold. Looking back at the castle she saw something moving toward the cliff edge “Hey, is that the guy you were with?” Icarus turned to look, but then the northern wall of the castle smashed apart, and the golden dragon roared with triumph as it made its way toward the cliff.

WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me