Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 7 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Alexander Keep wrote:
Just as Acaena realized this was the perfect time to make a quick escape, someone behind her whispered ”Hey”. Spinning around she flailed, slapping the boy across the face. She blushed in embarrassment. “Whoops, uh, sorry.” He scowled at her, “Just, come on. I’m supposed to get you out. Name’s Icarus” Aceana was about to tell him hers, but her cut her off. “I already know yours, princess. Come on.” He twitched nervously as roar echoed from the ruins the dragon had disappeared into.The two raced back through the hallways, and Aceana lost track of where they had been through the twists and turns, “Are you sure you know where we’re going?” Icarus glared, offended. “I never forget a path. I remember everything I see, every footstep I walk, every sound I’ve ever heard. Just because you’re a princesses doesn’t mean you’re better than everyone else.” he told her sharply. Taken aback, her face flushed with indignation, she opened her mouth to retort back, but sunlight opened in front of them.

Haha, I was in the middle of drawing this and I almost exited out without save, but then I couldn't edit it, so I posted it and continued drawing on another tab. It all worked out and I didn't lose anything but man, I was terrified for a moment. Hope you're enjoying this, I'm almost up to a big plot twist (although my sister guessed on by the fourth page) so I'm trying to draw as much as I can!
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me