Time spent 2 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 6 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Alexander Keep wrote:
“Dragon!” A voice yelled across the spacious throne room, “I am Nihil, and I have come to take the princess and all your gold.” Standing at the far entrance was a young man with black hair and startling white bangs that shadowed his eyes. He was unarmed except for that large cleaver knife, that Acaena could only imagine being as annoying as fly, and as easy to squish too. The bronze dragon growled, it words mixed with the low rumble, “Mine! It’s all mine! I kill you!” Acaena felt sure that the man would be charred in seconds but the his face remained passive as he lifted the blade, blue energy pulsed down his arm into the blade. The cleaver grew glowing blades, turning the knife into a deadly sword. “You’ll have to catch me first.” he smirked as race across the room into a small hallway. The dragon roared angered by the challenge, smashing through the walls searching for the human.

Finally got another page out! Hopefully I'll have more time for the next couple of weeks and I can get more pages out.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me