Time spent 3 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 5 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:07 am

Alexander Keep wrote:
Icarus followed Nihil, sneaking through the beaten hallways of the castle, shivering as he passed through old cobwebs that clung to the charred stone. “So what’s the plan?” he asked, breaking the silence. Nihil's reply was short and to the point. “I’ll distract the dragon. You’ll get the princess and get out with your gryphon.” Icarus thought about it, “So you think you can single handedly face a dragon?” There was a soft snort of air, but it was filled with contempt, “This dragon young and filled with rage. He hides in this castle protected by magical wards, but forgets to hide his Sin.” Not really understanding, fighting a dragon no matter it’s age would be a death wish, Icarus asked. “Sin?” Nihil paused, “Dragons are one of the most powerful creatures. They have incredible strength, almost limitless mana, and can make themselves practically invulnerable, but they have one weakness that if used right can bring them to their knees. Their Sin.” Icarus was confused, in all the books he had ‘borrowed,’ none of them had ever said anything about this sin. “How do you use their sin?” Nihil silently stopped, Icarus almost ran into him and looked up annoyed, “Why’d you stop? Are we-” he was silenced by Nihil hand clapping over face. In a breath so soft that Icarus could barely make it out, Nihil whispered “We’re here.”

Acaena watched the bronze dragon carefully. If she could just get away from it, perhaps she would have a chance of escaping. She'd tried speaking to it, she'd heard dragon were intelligent crafty creatures to add to their overwhelming power, but it had just made growling snarls mixed with meaningless words. She needed something to distract it.

I, again, made a little style change with the color of text bubbles. Acaena is finaly here! Unfortanatly the rest of the month is going to be really busy, so I might not get a page out. If you guys want, I can do an 'Ask the Cast' for these charecters, and so some small sketches.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me