Time spent 5 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 4 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Near Alexander Keep wrote:
As they flew through the air, Icarus noticed that Nihil was calmer. On the ground he had been cold and tense, but as the air rushed past them, the young man seemed almost peaceful. Nihil's eyes snapped to attention as he saw a the old castle. As they got closer, Icarus noticed that the walls were crumbling and collapsed in places, with large sections scorched. "What happened to it?" Icarus asked. Nihil gave a sigh, "Alexander Keep used to be the strong hold for the Alexander family, but it was destroyed by a dragon years ago." Icarus turned to face Nihil. "Is that the dragon you're going to fight?" Nihil paused, "No, that was...a different dragon." Breaking the awkward silence, Nihil pointed to the tip of the cliff edge. "Land there on the edge." Talos gracefully landed and as the two dismounted, Icarus asked, "Do you have a plan? To fight the dragon?" Nihil just simply answered, "Yes," and purposeful began drawing on the ground, with a thick black stick. "What's that?" Continuing to draw, Nihil replied shortly, "It's a carbon, gunpowder, and sulfur stick. Special components."

Another page out! I can't wait till the next page, you finally get to meet the princess but I'm going to have to take a little time to finish homework first XP. Enjoy my these photo realistic landscapes for the time moment.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me