Time spent 3 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Page 3 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:59 pm

The Gryphon Stables, Iveus Castle Town wrote:
Nihil slammed his hand down on the counter of the gryphon stables. “I need a gryphon.” The owner looked didn’t even look over as he growled, “We’re not just any old rental service. You have to be a trusted-” He stopped at heard clicking metal and saw the large bag of coins that Nihil had set on the table. With a coughing choke, he demeanor changed and a greedy grin appeared on his face. “Welcome to Perel’s Gryphon, the finest birds in all-” Nihil glared at the man, his patience was wearing thin. “Just give me a key.” The man bumbled a bit in his rush for one of the keys hanging on belt. “It’s one of our fastest birds, just keep an eye on it’s rider, their both pretty skittish.”

Talos suddenly flinched and jumped to his feet, letting Icarus tumble to the ground, “What the-” but he stopped as he saw the man leaning against the stable door. How long had he been there?! Beside him Talos bristled, hissing wildly as he looked at the stranger. Icarus found it odd. Talos was usually wary of strangers, but this was more than a cautious warning. For the millionth time in his life, he wished that gryphons could speak. The man watched them silently, then said, "I'll make a deal. You help me get what I want and I," he moved one of his arm to extend a small brass key, "will help you get freedom." His fist closed tightly around the key, "But if you betray me," the cloth wrapped around his arm glowed and his hand suddenly burst into flame, "you will not live to regret it." Icarus swallowed, this guy could use magic. There would be no messing around if they were going to escape. "Deal."

New page! Ugg the fire is really bad. I changed the style so it's a little softer and added background to the text so you could see it better.

Edit: While working on the next page I found a way to make the fire look a little better.
Last edited by wolf7 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Page 3 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby Enacra » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

This is awesome! And the dude with the key kinda looks like sasuke X3 good work!
Enacra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Page 3 {SotS} Comic Story

Postby wolf7 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 am

Thanks, glad you like it!
WIP