Viscet #2487 - PFCFS by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2487 - PFCFS

Postby grifforik » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 am

This is a PFCFS viscet! Meaning it will end at the bottom of page 2, you CANNOT edit your form, and you may not mark. Good luck!!!

Username: T h e M a r t i a n
Name: Maddox
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Owned as of: 4/30/18

Rules:
1. DO NOT EDIT YOUR FORM!!! There is no marking for this one.
2. Fill out the full form.
3. The story you create MUST be written by you, and should be written about this 'cet.
4. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER FORM PLEASE. This WILL disqualify you.
5. Have fun!

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Nature gif: (Show me something nature related that relates to their story)
Personality: (Small blurb on their personality, needs to be over 200, under 400 words)
Short story: (Tell me a story about this 'cet, something to do with nature, must be over 500 words. No limit after 500.)
Extras: (Up to 2, these will def help you out ;) )

Mutations:
None

End date:
PFCFS - Ends at the bottom of page 2.
OR 24 hours from now
Last edited by grifforik on Mon May 21, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2487 - PFCFS

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Username: T h e M a r t i a n
Name: Maddox
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Personality: {347 w}
Maddox is typically a pleasant individual, with an infectious smile and a truly compassionate and selfless nature. He becomes entirely devoted to people he cares about, though it may take him time to fully open up to a new individual. A relatively cheerful individual, capable of putting on a brave face in even the darkest of situations. A protective individual who is willing to risk his own wellbeing for those he cares for or those unable to stand up for themselves. Maddox is a truly courageous individual. This is not to say he is not absent of fear, but is someone who is willing to overcome even his strongest fears. A hard-working individual who does not take anything for granted. He appreciates each and every minute he has, and each and every single thing he has worked hard for. Maddox is someone who is a great listener, someone who offers few his voice but many his ear. He is more than willing to just sit down and listen to someone spill their fears, their desires, their anything. He is more than willing to be a confidant for anyone who may approach him to be one. Maddox is a wonderful individual, but certainly is not without his flaws. He is perhaps a bit too unforgiving and a tad on the ruthless side to those who have wronged him. He is cold and often replies with malice in his words to those who he dislikes. He is highly unlikely to offer even a second chance to someone who betrayed his trust. Maddox is also a bit on the emotional side, especially with physically or mentally exhausted. This exhaustion can result in him verbally lashing out at anyone who happens to approach him, comments made that he may later regret, or, in more extreme instances, him physically lashing out. More often than not, if Maddox realizes he made a mistake in this manner, he will seek to amend the situation. Maddox is not an entirely perfect individual, as certainly no one is. Plus, were would the fun in perfection be?

Short story: {1639 w }
The grass waved gently in the wind, the warm rays of the golden sun falling upon dark pelts. The warmth reassured the ailing heart of the elder female, watching over her two young children wrestling in the grain. "Gotcha loser!" The older child yelled as they managed to pin the younger. The younger kicked and kicked at the belly of the older, but was unable to topple the larger child. "Let me go, you big dufus!" He said as he wriggled beneath his brother. "Don't be a sore loser, Maddie." The older child said while sticking his tongue out. Growling, the younger brother leaped upon the back of his older brother, managing to drag him down. "OW! No claws, Maddie!" The older brother roared in pain, trying to free himself. "Maddox. You know that is against the rules, hun." The sweet voice of the mother said, her soft eyes holding a harder look as she gazed upon the zealous younger child. Maddox let go of his brother, hanging his head after being scolded. He sat down and let out a sigh. His brother noticed the look, and walked over to his brother, sliding his head under his chin in reassurance. "You are getting better at this whole hunting and fighting thing every day. You will surely be the best fighter the forest has ever seen." He said with a grin. Maddox glanced up to his brother with a slight pout. "You are just saying that to cheer me up, dufus." He said, though a small smile was beginning to tug at the corners of his mouth. "It worked though." He said with a beaming smile, poking Maddox's cheek with one of his paws. Maddox rolled his eyes and pushed his brother lightly with his paws. "Whatever."

They had not noticed a darkness befalling them. Their mother went rigid, and rose as the two brothers began wrestling again. It was the snarling that managed to grab their attention. "Zander, take Maddox and run. Now." She said sternly. "But, mo-" "Zander! I said run!" She said with anger in her voice. Zander then nudged Maddox and the two took off into the grass. Maddox looked over his shoulder, a large shadow of a creature was overtaking his mother, blood spraying the once golden scene. Maddox felt tears welling in his eyes as he slowed his escape. "Mom!" He called, tears starting to slide from his eyes. "Maddox! Come on!" Zander yelled in worry, stopping as his brother did, and grabbing one of his arms. "B-but, Mom.." Maddox said. "She said run. We need to go." Zander said with slightly gritted teeth. Hesitantly, Maddox began to turn and run. The shadow then appeared on their tails, eyes of crimson plaguing their minds. Jagged teeth and a hot breath were on their heels. A wicked grin was spread across the malicious face. Teeth came down in Maddox's back, tearing into his back legs, ripping muscle as he was lifted from the ground. "Zander!" Maddox cried, a pain overcoming him the likes he had never thought possible. Zander skidded to a stop, before turning and charging without a thought at the dark shadow of a creature. His claws managed to scour the beast's crimson eyes, which was enough to coax the beast into dropping the wounded Maddox. Zander stood over his brother, snarling at the beast. The beast was not finished yet, and even though blinded, managed to rake his claws across the neck of his brother. Zander fell beside his brother, and the beast seemed satisfied with what he had done.

He had not killed all three like he had intended, but he very well may have. "Zander..." The weak voice of Maddox managed to croak, lightly prodding the shoulder of his brother. The life was draining from his brothers eyes, and pouring from his neck. "Zander, please..." A small tug came to the corners of his brothers mouth, his pale eyes moving finally to land on his brother. "I l-love you, l-lo-ser..." The words were faint and choked up, and has Maddox not have been as close as he was, he would not have heard those words. "Zander... Please... I am sorry, I should have run... Please don't leave me." The golden sun was turning red, casting a crimson glow on a murderous scene. Everything turned red, the soil, the sky, the fur, the eyes, the grass, everything. Everything became quiet, the only thing moving was the grass, that once beautiful scene became a source of nightmares, forever plaguing the impressionable mind of a child. "Zander... Come back..." The hoarse voice of the child spoke, his own wounds casting a black haze over the child, the swaying of the grass soothing him to sleep.

"Is he alive?" "His chest is moving." "Will he even survive?" "All that blood. What could have done this?" "/Why/ would someone have done this? They are only children." Voices, words muddled in his mind. Groaning and grimacing, Maddox awoke from the deep sleep he had fallen into. Silence came from around him, and he opened his eyes, attempting to move his body. The pain was unbearable, and a pathetic whimper came from his throat. "My child, do not move. You will only worsen things." One of the voices said. Maddox was not paying attention, his eyes focusing on his cold brother beside him. "Zander... Wake up..." He said, attempting to rise. Maddox managed to get his front feet under him, but not his back. "Kid. Stay down." The voice came again. But, Maddox again ignored the voice, trying to place his back legs beneath him. "Zander... Get up... Mom is going to be mad..." He said, toppling over. Curling into a small ball, Maddox closed his eyes. The voices were unsure of what to do, the child must been in a state of shock. One stepped forward, the voice moving closer to the small child, before laying down beside it. "Kid, your brother will not wake up, I am afraid to say. And, your mother will not be coming for you. Now, you cannot move like that again. Your wounds will not end up healing properly, child." He said in a soft voice, hoping the child might come to accept this new truth. The small childs body began to shake as he broke out into sobbing. The tail of the voice curled lightly around the child, and he accepted the gesture, moving his frail body into him.

After some time, the child was unable to continue his sobbing, exhaustion reclaiming the boy. The voice rose, and looked down to the child. "My child, we are going to be taking you with us. There we will heal you and return you to your previous state." He said to the child, hoping he would not protest the suggestion. The voice picked up the small child, cradling him in gentle arms. Maddox did not open his eyes, not caring at this point where they went. He had caused the death of his brother by stopping. Had he continued to run, Zander might not have had to pay for his foolishness. Curling into the arms of whomever was carrying him, he began to fall into a light sleep again. He was fearful of falling into a deep sleep, afraid the shadowy creature may come for him in his dreams. He was plagued by the crimson scene, those hateful eyes, and the malicious grin spread across his face. Why had it done this to them? He could not think of any reason why the creature might have come after his family. There was nothing that they had done wrong. Nothing that he remember anyways.

Maddox gasped as he awoke, eyes opening quickly. Unfamiliar smells assaulted his nose, unfamiliar sights filled his gaze, and unfamiliar feelings washed over his body. "Easy, my child. No one is going to hurt you here." That voice was familiar, the field after the incident. His eyes looked over the owner of the voice. A pale female of greens and whites. A small smile was painted over his face, her eyes soft, like his mothers. "What is your name, child?" She asked, coming to sit near him. "Maddox... Though my mom called me Maddie..." He said softly, looking down at his front paws, his ears falling back in sadness. "Would you prefer me to call you Maddie?" She asked gently, moving her tail around the small child. He looked up at her with a gentle nod. "Well, Maddie. I am Keiko. There are several other wonderful people here who have helped me to take care of you. Come this way." She said, rising and helping Maddox to his feet with her tail. They then headed over to the entrance of her small hut, sitting in the doorway. "You see that one over there, the one with the crazy hairdo?" She asked, pointing at a viscet of browns and blues and pinks. "That is Alistair. Our town hunter." Maddox pricked his ears, watching the large male with a small smile. "What is up with his teeth?" Maddox asked with a tilt of his head. "It is a trait we have begun to find in our kind. He looks like a crocodile, doesn't he?" She asked with a grin. Maddox nodded, a look of wonder and awe filling his eyes. "That white and red lady over there, the one with the cool antlers?" She said, pointing at another viscet. "That is Althea, our healer. You will see a lot more of her around." She said with a smile. "She looks like mom..." Maddox said with a sad smile, Keiko wrapping her tail around the small child. "I am sorry, my child, that horrible crime happened to you. We will ensure that nothing happens to you again, my dear. We promise."

Relationships: {560 w}
Keiko : Adopted Mother
Maddox wrote: Oh, she is wonderful. After everything that happened to me, she ensured that I was well taken care of and that I was recovering as fully as was possible from that situation. Had she not been the one to find me, I am sure things would have ended a whole lot worse. For the way that the situation went down, I am surprised I am not more mentally and emotionally scarred than I am. Sure, I carry some unwanted baggage from that situation, but who honestly would not? Now, I would have expected worse emotional scarring, but I recovered better in that department than many would have thought. That is all thanks to Keiko. She spent countless hours of her time ensuring that I was looked after. She held me when I was crying, which was an awful lot. She always came to my side when I was having a nightmare, which was close to every single night those first few months almost. I could not have hoped for someone better to have found me. Thank you, for everything you have done for me. I love you so much.

Althea : Close Friend
Maddox wrote: Honestly, everyone in that town is wonderful. I am truly grateful for each and every one of them. But, Althea was someone who also spent countless hours caring for me. Now, she was dealing with my physical scarring, which was quite extensive. It took an eternity for it all to heal, and it was painful for me, but also for her. I was not very nice during those times, and did not tell her enough how grateful I was for her spending her own time coming to help me, who was not being so gracious at the time. We have managed to become close friends since then, and I truly am grateful to have her around. Now, she is a traveling medic, so I have begun to see her less and less. Though, I always make a point to catch her when she comes by town. I truly do love spending time with her. She is truly wonderful, like seriously. I am so grateful for everything she has done for me.

Alistair : Mentor
Maddox wrote:I don't think that Alistair liked me at first, as I was always commenting about the jacked up teeth or the rat looking tail. He always looked at me with a look of frustration. At least that is what I thought it was. However, as I began to recover from my wounds, and began to grow older, he managed to convince Keiko and Althea that I should start hunting with him. At first I was unsure, as it brought back an awful lot of painful memories. But, I eventually began to pick up the skills I needed to become a successful hunter. Alistair seemed to finally like being around me, and even started calling me son for some reason. I was unsure why that was, as I never really thought of him as a father figure. Anyways, getting a little off track. I am grateful for the time that Alistair has spent with me, training me into the hunter that I have become. I gained a lot of important skills that are incredibly necessary in even everyday life. Patience, persistence, and confidence, to name a few.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue May 01, 2018 11:26 am

Closed. Congrats martian! I'll update when I'm home.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue May 01, 2018 11:56 am

Thanks man! ^.^
This dude is a beaut griff, as always. Super excited to work on fleshing out the rest of his past and whatnot.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue May 01, 2018 3:13 pm

can't believe I didn't see this on time, but congrats! What a beautiful viscet
Yuroshi