Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by fūi

kalon 1394

Postby fūi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 pm

tried a more marking heavy design this time ;v;

common hair, tail,fur
      standard shine

--

this will be a simple limited impress me comp !
      write about their connection to a object special to them.
      it could be a compass, a note, a snowglobe etc !!

only one art piece is allowed and 700 words max.
      prettying up and coding is totally fine !

Code: Select all
       username;;
      name;;
      gender;
      art {optional}
      their object & connection to it ; 700 words max

this ends on may 7th !
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cerulean Azure || beegle's entry ||

Postby beegle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Cerulean Azure
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| username;; beegle | gender;; female |
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cerulean was born in the rural country-side of Mississippi. As a young toddler, she always had a special connection to her father, Cyan. They went on fishing trips together, picnics at the park, snorkeling in the lake, and much more. Cerulean loved spending time with her father.

On Cerulean's 7th birthday, her father, Cyan, was diagnosed with cancer. She was devastated. No more bicycling, rock collecting, or trips to the aquarium...

As part of his treatment, he would go for long walks around their town -- and a few times he returned from his walk with a little yellow duck in his palms. He would find them on the sidewalks, in the gutter, who knows? Cerulean's father brought home a total of three rubber ducks.

As life went on, the three little ducks became a fun part of the Azure family. They would kiss the rubber ducks on the butt for good luck. Eventually, Cerulean's dad began hiding them, or leaving them in certain places for good luck. Although Cerulean's father was still getting treated, life did not hold back a single bit. These few years were the most bitter-sweet moments of Cerulean's childhood.

Sadly, Cerulean's father passed away, right before her 13th birthday. Cerulean was left all by herself with her mother, and someone to miss.

Five years later, Cerulean was ready to go to college outside of their hometown. Cerulean's mother sold the house. Cerulean took the two ducks she had with her, and thought that her mother took the third.
However, this wasn't the case. Cerulean ended up finding the third duck in the cup holder of her car. Cerulean drove her mother's old car, which she used to drive Cerulean's father to chemo with. He probably wanted to make sure he had some luck on the way to chemo. Cerulean teared up, she missed her father so much...

The three little ducks were always there to encourage Cerulean. She worked very hard to get where she is today. Her father would have been so proud...

[338/700]
Last edited by beegle on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.
beegle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon 1394

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

no time dropping out
Last edited by recklessgod on Fri May 04, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

username;; Golden-Boy

name;; Hanahaki

gender;; Male

their object & connection to it ;
700/700 words

His father was a monster hunter, having taken up the profession after Hanahaki's birth. His mother, upon recovering from his birth, left Hanahaki with his father, claiming that he had only stayed with his father so that the birth would not be trouble. She wished for Hanahaki to die, and for his father to be the one at fault for the death of such a small kit. His father had gone out into the world in a desperate attempt to find some kind of creature to make sure his only kit survived.

Hanahaki could not see or hear, yet was left alone in the home of his now broken family, broken by his existence even before he could recognize his mother. The blue kit's father returned with a bovine, hoping that he could somehow find a way to keep his child alive with the carcass of a cow.

It had worked, and Hanahaki soon grew up with his father by his side. No mentions of his mother would come up, and no mentions of how his father was left alone would be elaborated on. Hanahaki had always wondered...was his mother dead, or did she leave because of something? Did she love her family, or did she leave to escape being a mother? He'd never get answers to his questions, but instead, his father would change the topic. This changing of a topic lead Hanahaki to a book of monsters, a book that his father claimed to be the reason he was able to survive all the monsters in his life. Of course, Hanahaki supposed this was just the literal monsters, the creatures of the night that threatened his father's safety and wellbeing when he went off to hunt them down. However, Hanahaki would soon discover it was much more than that, perhaps a bit too soon.

Hanahaki's father died of an illness that Hanahaki could not pinpoint, what on earth it was had to be so far beyond reality. As he laid down next to his father's bed, flower petals flying out of his mouth through his final breath, Hanahaki felt a raging flow through him. He was sure this was the doing of a monster that his father had encountered. Something had done this to him, and he wanted to get revenge against the creature that did this to him. Filled with determination to find answers, Hanahaki opened the book of monsters that his father had claimed saved his life, looking for the reason it caused his demise. When he found the page his answer lied on, he felt his heart sink, and his soul became even more twisted with guilt as he read the page.
" Hanahaki Disease; An illness caused by one-sided love, the victim throws up and coughs of flower petals when affected by such feelings. " Along with the words, there was an image of a tiny kit...unable to walk...unable to see. He recognized it. It was himself, as a little kit. He noticed his father's writing by the description, taking up most of the page with a continued explanation of this monster.

" I named my son Hanahaki, because he is all I have left of the only person I truly loved. His mother left because of him, but I do not blame him for it. If this is the way I die later in life, I just wish for my son to know. He is a strong lad, stronger than life should allow, and my death should not destroy him. I hope my passing only makes him stronger than I could ever imagine. My strong little hunter is always stronger than the obstacles against him. "

Hanahaki knew what he had to do now. Looking down at the petals surrounding him, and then back to the book. He took a petal from his father's jaw, the last shred of his disease. That petal was put into the book of monsters, right next to the image of his small innocent kit self. And he left, making sure the house he once lived in was now a tomb for his passed father. Hanahaki went off to try and defeat his father's last monster, the disease that had killed him.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Marking with an antique globe
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

username;; Smilus
name;; Kaimina
gender; Female
art {optional} WIP
their object & connection to it ; 700 words max Res with locket
Literally just vibing rn
Smilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

username;;
      name;;
      gender;
      art {optional}
      their object & connection to it ; 700 words max
      res w/ red bow thing around neck
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Postby pim » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Pimprite // Blaine // male // 35 y/o // art @ pim

--

A small, preserved leg of a blue bird is Blaine's favorite object. He keeps the leg with him at all times - encapsulating the small, twig -like limb in a perfectly sized vile closed off by a cork. Blaine keeps the vile tied around his neck with an old piece of twine running through the cork. The leg is of great importance to Blaine; it's never away from his person. Not coming from a tragic past, Blaine's connection with the leg is not born from trauma or heart ache. He comes from a simple past, becoming a drifter at the young age of 14 - coming from a small village. During his many pilgrimages, Blaine met many individuals from different trades. Of all these kalons, there was one specifically that led to him obtaining his beloved bird limb. Freshly turned 17, Blaine found himself passing through a small town that would soon become a temporary home to him. Tired and hunger stricken after 3 days of hiking, Blaine met an elderly kal who noticed him outside the market. Curious to the new comer, the Elder that homed a heart of gold offered Blaine a bed to rest in and a warm dinner for the night. Gratefully accepting the offer, this simple act of kindness led to a meaningful friendship that spanned over 8 years. Living along side the Elder, Blaine learned many things about her. His most loving memory of her being her passion for the blue birds that lived among her trees. When Blaine turned 25 - both him and the Elder knew it was time that Blaine continue his voyages. On their last night together, the Elder gifted the bird leg to Blaine, a promise that she will always be with him. The gift a constant reminder of how much love on soul can give another.

[305/700]
Last edited by pim on Tue May 08, 2018 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:05 pm

username;; trans | name;; marina eilish | gender;; female
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ ] ❝ their object & connection to it ❞ - 700 words max.

𝐓 he telegraph.
Last edited by trans on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me