Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tordier

Viscet #2416 - Winner!

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Offspring wrote:HB#0030

I meant to have a couple goat adopts come up around the time I did those "pet gift" series. but it just didn't happen. Still I wanted to release a couple goats and I figured now was as good a time as any. c:

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt: what's their biggest secret or deepest regret? (min of 200 words | max of 800 words)
extras; x3 (optional)

rules
  • prompt is required. this is what I will be mostly judging your form on.
    • you can pick either prompt: biggest secret OR deepest regret.
    • minimum of 200 words required
    • max of 800 words allowed
  • you have 3 optional extras.
    • each extra is worth 300 words or 1 piece of art.
    • no comics or animations. (simple animated pixels is okay tho)
  • prettying up is allowed

End Date: April 2nd, 2018 @ 8pm CST

mutations
smooth horns (uncommon)
horizontal pupil (rare)

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3765482][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3091914&size=large&format=png&rev=1521952986[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2416

Postby the folly of man » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:56 pm

username; edgy cat of DOOM
name;
gender; female
prompt: what's their biggest secret or deepest regret? (min of 200 words | max of 800 words)
extras; x3 (optional)

aaaah res!! I've got a really cool idea!!
(don't steal this, or I'll eat all your ramen noodles)
-Lennon's slightly younger sister
-she got jealous of him getting the treatment of an adult while she was treated like a child
-made a deal with someone baaaaaad (no goat pun intended haha)
-they gave her the power to put a spell of some sort on Lennon, leading to him having the constant laughter in his head
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:07 pm

username;
Seelie

name;
Ewan

gender;
Male

prompt: Their biggest regret
res w him running instead of choosing to fight for her.

extras; x3
res w art
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:48 pm

username;
Metatarsals

name;
Oliver

gender;
Male

Oliver’s biggest secret is that he is deathly afraid of heights. Many of his friends like to climb to the tallest places they can reach, but even thinking about it makes him feel nauseous. He doesn’t want his friends to know, in case they won’t like him anymore.

extras; x3 (optional)
Not right now but I might add later
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:51 pm

username;
name;
gender;
extras; x3 (optional)

Mark Ember

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Odd, I was just thinking how much I wanted a goat Viscet... (Mint, can you read minds?)
username; Gadgetrocks
name; Castor, Greek for “Shining”
gender; Male

”Let me tell you what I wish I’d known...
”I don’t regret much in life, my little Viscet, but the one thing I do regret...”
I was young, a sprightly but scraggly young Viscet, hoping to make my mark on the world, and seek my fortune. I came from the Jade Mountains, with the only really job dragon hunting or farming, neither of which I was eager to do. I walked, with just a leather backpack and my hopes for good luck in Seven Stars. And what good luck I got. After a week of working as an assistant for a baker, the Queen came in. She saw me, taking me in with her glaring, scary eyes, and decided to hire me at the palace. Soon I was promoted to adviser for my wisdom and smarts. But I saw the corruption creeping in. The way she would arrest anyone who opposed her, the gleam in her eyes that seemed to show malice. I told no one, scared of what she might do to me. I should have told someone. She used me like a puppet. I told the news, the queenly propaganda. And as soon as I had the chance, I escaped.
When I was young and dreamed of glory.”

extras; x3
Res with being Queen Mida’s advisor, but not informing anyone of her corruption.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlepotato711 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:26 am

Here is Raven’s biggest secret, that only he knows. He can fly. Not many would believe it, but he can actually fly. Maybe that is why he is named Raven. Every night, he would zoom around his little cave, feeling free as a bird, while all the other Viscets go about their daily buisness. He is often described as ‘mysterious’ as once in a while, a Viscet would notice a shadow floating past Raven’s window. Nobody has found out about Raven’s secret, and Raven likes it that way. He has seen the strange looks people give him, and he, being antisocial, doesn’t mind. He also has MANY cats. Raven finds them just like him, black and white. In his free time, he would bring them out to sit in the moonlight and watch the stars as he flies around the sky, connecting the stars and making constellations. Occasionally, they would go out and picnic in the fields surrounding Raven’s cave. They would play and eat, having as much fun as they can before the sun sets. Occasionally, Raven would take his kitties out on a tour on his back while he flies in the clouds, taking care not to be seen. If you are careful, however, look into the clouds at night and you might just see a black little figure appearing and disappearing through the clouds, a bunch of kitties on his back.

Last edited by littlepotato711 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlepotato711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 am

SCREM HUGE RESERVE OMG

username;
name;
gender;
extras; x3 (optional)
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:10 am

res, mate! ^.^ love the goats.

username;
T h e M a r t i a n

name;
Hamal

gender;
Male

extras; x3 (optional)

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 pm

username;

ThePaintedPitBull

name;

Winchester

gender;

Male

prompt;

With every step he had to look over his shoulder for fear of being caught. He regretted everything in his life since the age of two when he escaped. He left the one life he ever knew to see what the outside was like, and boy was that a mistake. His whole world felt like it was caving in, and he couldn’t tell anyone about it. Not that there was anyone to tell, but if the opportunity ever were to come up his lips had to be sealed.

If word got out about what they were doing there, no Viscet would ever populate the area again.

He looked around nervously at his surroundings. Dark vines twisted around dead trees. The sound of twigs cracking under his feet echoed in his ears like a constant reminder of his horrid situation.

In the back of his mind, he replayed the day over and over. He should have never left Leah. He should have never ran. He should have went along with everything the white-haired doctor said. All of these thoughts were too little too late now. What had been done could never be undone.

He never thought that artificial light could be something he missed. In the dense forest though, darkness brought no comfort like it had in the lab. Instead it raised his anxiety. What if they found him? What if they took him back? Would they punish him? How badly would they do so? He had done bad, he deserved whatever came to him. The most important question that lingered in his mind, however, was “Where’s Leah?”

Leaving her was his biggest regret. Leaving her was a mistake. She was a gentle, kind soul. That lab would be the death of her, but he wasn’t sure escaping was a good option either considering his current circumstance.

He knew deep down, even then, that when she discovered he had left she would hurt inside. And yet, selfishly, he left her. Alone. In a harsh world full of tests and pain.

Every day of his life he would ponder this question, and every night she haunted his dreams, until a day when he reached the forests edge and there stood a light brown Viscet...

extras;

His mind was playing tricks on him, right? It couldn’t be her. It couldn’t be. She was still at the lab. He was officially going insane. Visions? Really? Visions? That’s what he had become? A horned-Viscet who has visions.

“Winny?” The Viscet hollered just loud enjoy for him to hear.

The land around him was different now, heavenly almost. It was though he had transferred over to a new world. A fresh start, no pain, and best of all it was with Leah.

“Winny? Is that you?” She slowly approached, but the lump in Winchester’s throat just grew larger. He couldn’t think of the words. As much as he thought about her, actually seeing her again, seeing her alive, had never crossed his mind.

“L-Leah?” Winchester didn’t move. He just stood and stared. Winny. That was a name he hadn’t heard in forever.

“Winny!” She ran over to him, toppling him down in the grassy field. “I’ve missed you Winny!” She nuzzled him on the cheek.

Leah was larger than he had remember, she had grown up. There was also a new look in her eyes, a happy shine. He liked that new quality.

“How long have you been out of the lab?” He wasted no time with silly questions. Why ask ‘How are you?’ when he could clearly see she was happy?

She paused, “I was released soon after you left. I’ve missed you Winny, I’ve been alone for quite some time. Well,” she smiled sweetly, “I have had the pill bugs to keep me company.”

Winchester raised an eyebrow, “A what?”

Leah giggled, “You’re the same clueless little Winny. Come on,” She stood up and wagged her tail, “You’ve got lots to learn about this place.

Finally, for once in his hard little life, Winchester could say he understood happiness. He didn’t feel entirely, but he could see happiness in Leah and that made him perfectly content. Today would start a new life for him, a better one.

And he would never, ever leave Leah again.
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me