Viscet #947 READOPTION by fromage

Based on Click to view
Artist fromage [gallery]
Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #947 READOPTION

Postby fromage » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 am

Alrighty, time to put this bab up for readoption!
      This kiddo haven't been bred, so you can change both names and gender if you want to!

For this competition; I want to see a short story about their pastime, and favorite place! Both of those can fit, or differ greatly, it's up to you! Word limit will be unlimited, write much as you want! <3

Code: Select all
      Username
      Name:
      Pastime:
      Favorite place:

No extras, but you can pretty up!
      Heck, you can combine pastime and favorite place into one story, if you would like to!

End date is February 25 28, extensions can be provided if you have more than 100 words in your form!
      Remember to have fun and be kind! <3
Last edited by fromage on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #947 READOPTION

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 am

BLEEEEEEESS HERE I BE FOR THISSSSS

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
Name: Mitra Berhane Krieger
Gender for breeding: F
Pastime & Favorite place:
Krieger, PI wrote:Alright, Krieger, this is an easy entry. Our tip is sound, and we have confirmation of suspect's presence. No sign of foul play as of yet, but keep sharp. It isn't hard to blend in.
Her steps were light as she approached the entrance. The Grand Hall, just beyond, was packed with the influx of spectators, all of whom wore dresses and suits that made the crowd look like gathered royalty. The spotlights, beaming overhead up into the clear black sky, were swaying almost lazily. Everything was bathed in the golden hue of champagne, and the composed and genial chatter of people with way too much money drifted down from the towering marble walls.
The opera was here, and its audience was eager.
Her dress was smooth against her feathers as she began to climb the great wide staircase leading into the entryway. "It's been a long time since I paired with a police detective."
And it's been always since I've been paired up with a PI. Congratulations, you're the first. I'll have a complimentary cupcake ready for you when you get back.
She allowed the faintest hint of a smile to play at her schooled expression as she passed the ushers, dismissing them with a single wave of her paw. The small, decorative purse slung around her shoulder sat comfortably against her side as the last step of the staircase slipped past. "How sweet."
From where she stood, Mitra could just see the great crystal chandeliers that hung from the apex of the great building's every dome. The hot light that was filtering down from the antique lamps dotting the walls fractured through the chandeliers and cast a dazzling, scattered spectrum of rainbow spots across the ceilings and walls. If she angled her gaze just right, she could catch a flicker of light against her face.
It wasn't much longer before her paws met carpet. The doors, vast as they were, could only fit so many of the gathered crowd through at once. She'd shown up early for a reason.
"Any sign of our guy yet?" Her voice was smooth, soft, unnoticed in the din of the Grand Hall.
Nothing yet. We've had fur pattern matches with a couple of his blacksuits, but the man himself hasn't made an appearance yet. Don't know when he will, possibilities are anywhere from a back entrance to he's already been in there, even before we were here. Everyone's eyes are wide open.
"Good." She breathes slowly for a long moment, elevating herself and allowing her chin to drift upwards as she tested the air with nose and ears. "Keep it that way."
By the time she's fully crossed the threshold into the orchestral auditorium, a great number of the seats are packed in, beginning at the front and leaving scattered empty chairs and rows amongst the back. Her stride is smooth as she bypasses the first level entirely and instead makes a quiet beeline for the staircase tucked into the corner of the room. There isn't a door, and she ascends them quickly and without event, keeping her ears sharp and her eyes moving. The steps leading to the balconies above are not short, and by the time she's finished her ascent the orchestra has begun their warm-up session. The oddly haunting strings and brass echo up to her from below, strangely beautiful in their disharmony. She places one well-groomed paw on the balcony's ledge, her tail waving and her claws clicking.
It isn't ten seconds later that the lights dim significantly. Her fur, previously white and ochre, is now a muddy striped brown-grey in the orange-gold glow. The orchestra has fallen silent but for a few soft string notes, and slowly, ever so slowly the curtain begins to draw.
Mitra's eyes fix immediately on the blue-feathered viscet illuminated by the solid spotlight. His mane is tipped in fire-orange, and even from where she sits the silver of his underbelly and ears gleams richly in the light. He isn't wearing an outfit, but two strands of lights hang comfortably about his neck and tail. She can tell immediately by his movements that he is the star of the show.
Tango spotted, soldier. Suspect's entry is expected at any moment. Blacksuits aren't moving yet, but we've had a couple more fill in the gaps in their security network. Watch for prolonged movement.
Her ears flick as the blue viscet begins to sing. He's a rather even tenor, and his voice is professional and limber, if a little guttural. Beautiful.
"Mmmm." She'd have to pay careful attention to herself--she couldn't afford to have her attention pulled away from the task at hand. There was a lot at stake here.
Despite her own dedication to her job, she found herself enchanted by the show. As five minutes pass, ten minutes pass, half an hour passes without event, she listened with rapt attention, allowing herself to be drawn into the performance's spell as she waited with baited breath for the climax of the tale.
She was reminded was jarring certainty of the approach of her own tale's climax as the earpiece hissed at her.
We have our suspect, I repeat, we have our suspect, he's gone through the easterly corner entrance and he's less than thirty feet from the stage, I repeat--
Instantly her legs are spread wide and solid, awaiting the command as her gaze darts between the onlookers, seeking the odd one out. She finds him within the first few seconds, shifting subtly past the more heavily shadowed portion of the crowd and hugging the walls in his approach of the stage. Her ears were perked high, her mouth set in a hard line. She only had a fifteen second gap. She had to make this count.
A muffled ripping sound and she's airborne, legs tucked smoothly against her torso as the tatters of her slim, hugging dress fluttered silently with her. The back of her target's head approached rapidly, and she heard only one gasp before her paws met the black viscet's shoulders.

It's thirty minutes later. The singer and his audience, unharmed, are preparing to resume the show. The black viscet sits furiously thrashing in the back of the marked car parked by the curb.
"I swear, Pecans, I thought we'd lost you when I saw that dreamy expression on your face. Blue fur get you or something?" her contact teases, tucking a pen behind his ear as he snaps his notebook shut.
"What can I say? I always did love the opera," she says simply as she ties the remainder of her dress around her waist.

Mitra's favorite place to be couples rather nicely with her pastime--she, quite simply, loves the performing arts and all they entail, and she especially loves orchestral halls & opera stages. She'll spend hours at a time listening to and viewing classical musical performances. Of course, her job as a private investigator does get in the way sometimes, but she'll never forget the one mission that coincided beautifully with her love of music. What a day that was.

Blue viscet is Seymour, owned by tenlittlesoliderboys <3
ideas box wrote:-Private Investigator
-likes to relax by ?
-search up prompt keywords for favorite place; likely combine favorite place and pastime into one medium-sized tale, if I have the time
    -opera, dramatic, hit
    -investigating a claim/tip that an opera was going to be sabotaged in some way
    -her favorite place is a theater
    -her favorite pastime is ?
-codename is Pecan
-enters into great marble halls
-takes a position in the balcony
-in communication with police detective, partially guiding her & informing her of suspect's whereabouts & similar
-catches sight of suspect on ground near stage; suspect's intent is to take popular violinist/singer (?) hostage
-literally takes a flying leap off the balcony to apprehend them right as they're moving to snag the target
-a minor tussle (possible firefight?) but everyone's safe in the end
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 am

Username
Name:
Pastime:
Favorite place:

Perhaps. o: I'll see if I have time.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am

Username Prince Audric

Name: Jacklyn (Jack)

Gender for breeding: Female

Pastime:
Jack made her way outside with a two large bags tied to a belt and strapped around her mid section, It was harvest day her favorite time of year because she got to spend the entire day in her favorite place in the entire land, her families orchard. The young Viscet happily started at one end of the orchard and began working, she would work until noon were she would brake for lunch under her beloved apple tree and read for a while before returning to work. Around this time one of her friends would join her to help with the larger trees that she couldn't reach on her own. though the two would joke and laugh while they worked they would still get the job done in a timely manor. At the end of the day they would return the sacks of fruit to the barn before going to meet there other friends by the lake to play and fish. while Jack loved working she also enjoyed playing with her friends, though she always made sure to get her work done first, since the orchard were a main source of food in rosewood.
Last edited by Prince Audric on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am

Mark!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 am

Username
Name:
Pastime:
Favorite place:

(Maybe :>)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 am

Username:
ThePaintedPitBull

Name:
Reddington (Red for Short)

Gender for breeding:
Male

Pastime:
Reddington's favorite thing to do in his free time is leaf collecting. This may seem like and odd activity, but it's been his favorite since he was very young. Every morning he would walk around looking for the most beautiful leaf he could find. He would sit and stare at the leaf for a couple minutes, then move on to the next. One day, he began to wonder why he was just leaving all of these beautiful leaves behind? If he brought them back to his den then he could admire them all day any day. So, he began collecting his favorites. He would carry them around in his mouth all morning until he got back to his den. Then he would lay them all over the floor.
It's now been years since he began collecting. His den is covered in leaves. His bed is made of older leaves which no longer resemble their former beauty from when he first picked them up. His walls change colors with the seasons. During the summer they are a vibrant green as he replaces all the leaves from winter which were a rather mundane shade of brown.
Fall is his favorite time though. His den glows of reds, yellows, and oranges. It's so beautiful that the farmer who owns the apple orchard in which he lives at made it a display! During the day while Red is out collecting leaves the farmer lets people look inside his den at the magnificently crafted walls.

In the springs when the trees leaves are just starting to grow back Red likes to play in puddles. He enjoys standing out in the rain too, but doesn't like when water gets trapped in his ears. That just feels weird. Instead, he listens to the rains pitter-patter on the roof of his den and takes a nap. When he wakes up and the rain is gone he goes out in search of puddles to hop around in.
There is one place, a ditch of sorts, that creates the best of puddles!

Favorite place:
Red's favorites place is definitely the apple orchard where he lives. He loves all the trees, and also enjoys trying to get apples from them. It's a very big place, so typically he manages to avoid the humans. Sometimes though, he would run into a small child where he then would let them pet him.
His den was located by a white-picket fence. He loved his den due to all the leaves, but if he could he would spend all day wandering around the orchard.
During the fall, the farmer who owned the orchard would also sell pumpkins and pre-carved jack-o-lanterns. Red was investigating these weird plants once and got his head stuck in one!
That was not a fun experience.
He had moved to the orchard four years ago when he was just a pup. His mother had accidentally left him behind on a cold winter's night when she got spooked by a passing semi-truck and ran away.
The farmer found him and cared for him while Red was still small enough for him to do so. He bought him collars and treated him like you're every day pet.
Once Red got too big the farmer tried to release him back into the wild, but Red stuck around. He didn't know how to live in the wild. The farmer made him a den, and made him a bigger collar and decided it couldn't hurt to let Reddington stay on the farm, and that's where he's been ever since!

This viscet is gorgeous!!! Congrats to whoever wins!

Also, quick little sorry, I just realized the person above me also used an orchard in their story.. I promise I had not read that till now and had no intention of copying
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Name: Lock?
Gender for breeding: male
Pastime:
Favorite place:
brother of key
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Username: Rescue2001

Name: JP aka Kitty

Gender for breeding: male

Pastime:
Kitty's favorite thing to do in his pastime would probably have to be knitting. He loves yarn lol and so instead of trying to destroy the balls of yearn he likes to make little things out of yarn. His favorite thing to make out of yarn would have to be hats and scarfs they are just so fun to make and scarfs are one of the easiest ones to make and you can make so many different designs you can make on them so that's also why he likes them so much. He not only likes to make them he loves going to craft fairs and selling them. Everyone loves Kitty's projects they are always so colorful and are always so interesting color wise and design wise lol. He also makes things for his family members and himself, but the only people who dont know about what he does in his pastime is his friends only the ones very close to him know and that's only like 2 or 3 all the others think he destroys yarn lol, but he still likes doing that too sometimes lol.

Favorite place:
So Kitty's favorite place to be is in the forest. Not only does he like the forest he loves being in the trees. He loves the height and he loves just watching everything around him above and below him. He usually takes naps out there in the trees. There is how ever a tree that he loves the most its this very thick very branchy tree, I believe its a big oak tree but he doesn't really care lol. There is another tree he likes too its a huge willow tree but he just likes sitting under it and everyone once in a while he will climb up into it. But you can usually find him in the big oak tree even though nobody knows about his trees lol cause they are his special trees lol.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

v Username v
edgy cat of DOOM
v Name v
Salut (sah-loo)
v Gender v
female
v Gender for breeding v
female
v Pastime v
Salut loves to spend her time walking around the streets of her hometown,
Paris! At nighttime, she'll usually be seen on or near the Eiffel Tower; she
just adores the way it lights up! Whenever she's upset, she'll just walk outside,
and let her thoughts drown in the sound of all the people going on with their lives.
She doesn't even mind if she's a stray, since Paris is such a beautiful place to her.
It's not really like she's got anything better to do than walk around a gorgeous
city.
v Favorite place v
Salut loves her home. She may not have an actual structure to live in, but she
loves it. Most of all, she loves the Eiffel tower. There's always lovers on it,
whether their on a honeymoon or their first date. She just can't get enough
of the warm fuzzies! She's know by nearly everyone around where she lives,
as she's always strolling. She wouldn't leave unless she had to.
Last edited by the folly of man on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups