Based on Click to view
Artist kirill [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1318 -- Winners page 4

Postby kirill » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:50 am

Last Kal from me in 2017! I've been noticing trends in my designs, so I tried to change it up a bit for this one.
        - standard hair edit
        - standard shine edit
    This contest will be fairly simple. To enter, tell me what this Kalon is doing on New Year's Eve! I'm setting a strict limit at 200 words; however, you don't have to have that many at all. Quality over quantity <:
    If you really want to make art, you can make max. 1 sketch, but this is completely optional! I'll be judging off of character development, creativity, and how you present your ideas.

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    name ;;
    where does this kal find themselves on this new year's eve? (200 words max)

end date ;; jan. 2nd, 11:59 pm est
Last edited by kirill on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1318 -- Adopt

Postby Softea » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 am

username ;; Softea
name ;; Galapagos 'Grape'
where does this kal find themselves on this new year's eve? ;;

Grape finds himself spending time with his friends and family, eating sweets, chocolate, anything junk-food like he can get his hands on, watching the fireworks go once it turns 12:00, the new year beginning. Everyone whooping and guffawing as they celebrate that the new year has finally arrived, soon, winter would be over, and then spring would come, and then summer, then fall, and then finally winter again,
back to celebrate the new year once more.

Around your friends and family you get goofy, and so does Grape, he loves to laugh and chortle with his weird snort he has, laughing with all his Kalon friends. Yelling "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" once they wake up once again. Grape is honestly in love with new years. He just loves celebrating the fact that you get to have a new year, take a breather for a moment, and just enjoy celebrating yet another holiday.
[151/200]
Last edited by Softea on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 am

username
Midnightkitkat

name
Orcus

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o’ lang syne!"

The cold and piercing air dug its icy claws into everything around. Fur or clothing giving but little warmth. Anyone smart would be inside, but a job was a job.. even if Orcus would rather be with family tonight. The boss had given him a small list tonight at least. His last and most important stop just a block away.

"For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
For auld lang syne!"

One easy lockpick and a stealthy approach was all the gang member needed before his years quota was meet. The idiot who crossed his boss now delt with. Even so, Ocrus made himself at home on the apartments couch; grabbing a soda before he paused. Noticing the countdown playing on the small TV.

"And surely ye’ll be your pint’ stoup,
And surely I’ll be mine!
And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
For auld lang syne!"

Safe in knowing the cops wouldn't be there anytime soon he watched and joined in "three.. two.. one."

(Words 200 | lyrics are from "Auld Lang Syne")
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:22 am

username ;; aporia.
name ;; vernon, goes by v.
where does this kal find themselves on this new year's eve?

it was cold. bitterly so, but v still stayed. the tops of the new york skyline were much more appealing than the throng of screaming people down below. besides, the view was top notch from here, even if he had to bundle up to see it. the ball sparkled, a massive timer behind it counting down the seconds. it seemed to be about a minute away from the year slipping away, about to be replaced with another one. he blinked, the timer only five seconds away from dropping. he grinned. "time sure does fly by, huh?" the ball dropped, cheers echoing from the ground below, confetti streaming from hidden jets. v grabbed his unopened soda, toasted the air, and drank.

[120/200]

Last edited by doryphoros on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:30 am

Username: Kolyakun
Name: Indigo/Indie
Where does this Kal find themselves on this New Year's Eve? While most of us will spend that memorable midnight moment happily whispering sweet nothings in our lover's ears, being with family, closest friends...although for poor Indigo the sooner he can put the year behind him the better. Indigo had a rough go this year, the end probably being the most embarrassing for him. He already was well aware of his clumsiness and was always embarrassed with himself. On his ride home from a family get together, he noticed the number of cops on the side of the road were much higher than usual. Obviously watching for intoxicated and reckless drivers. Indigo began to get nervous, whispering to himself:
"C'mon...not much further don't screw up now!" As he said this, sirens went off and he groans and pulls over to the side of the road, rolling down his window.
"H-hello officer" he mumbles.
"Cold night out huh? You were driving pretty recklessly back there mister.”
Indigo grips the wheel of the car tightly and shuts the engine off. He opens the car and steps out.
Indigo takes the breathalyzer test without any opposition and it comes out negative. He then had to explain that this actually happens...a lot.
[200/200]
Last edited by kolyakun on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:39 am

username ;; _ravenfeather_
name ;; Max
where does this kal find themselves on this new year's eve?
Work in progress at a parade
Last edited by scarecrowz on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
gnc lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:39 am

watching~
Last edited by rain, on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:53 am

username ;; Drasheep
name ;; Fyir
Fyir shivered, despite the blanket wrapped around him as he stood out on a deck. Each breath was a gasp of icy oxygen, and every exhale warmed his frozen muzzle. He stared up at the sky, admiring each little speck of light dotting the darkness. A sudden creak disrupted his thoughts, and another kalon walked out beside him. Her warm gaze met his, and the cold seemed to melt away in every speck of his body.
"It's ready."
He nodded, and walked back inside the other kalon's house, and grabbed a watch.
By the time he had returned outside, the other kalon had nipped away a water balloon covering from an orb of ice. The two stared at the watch, and as the second hand hit twelve, they dropped the ball of ice. It fell towards the ground quickly, and exploded in a shimmering display, as shards of ice were flung all across the ground.
Tears leaked from the other kalon's eyes, and she turned to look at Fyir. "That's another year gone. What's your resolution?" Fyir grabbed a pen and paper, and began to write. He showed it to the other kalon, and she embraced him, crying. "Of course!"
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:12 am

maark
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the original character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me.
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:39 am

username ;;
    Aspynn
    name ;;
    atlas
    Alone, sitting on his porch, gently rocking in the net hammock strung between two of the pillars of his wrap-around deck. Spending most of his life traveling, he likes to take this day to himself. Enjoying the dancing stars in the sky he makes a mental note of the pattern of the stars that night. He brings the small wine glass, filled with the sparkling grape juice to his lips and leans back in contentment. Closing his eyes for a moment before seeing the flashes of greens, reds, and blues through his lashes.
    " Happy New Year " his whispers quietly to himself as a stray tear cascades down his face. He looks at this reflection in the fizzy drink and quickly turns his head in disappointment while roughly wiping away the tear.

Perhaps this year, he won't be alone anymore.

[139/200]
Last edited by appiesauce on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop