Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ArtGirl

by milo.

Viscet #2165 - oh, what fun!

Postby milo. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 pm

alright guys!

finally finished what i needed to get finished tonight after work, and now i can post this fluffy child!

this was loosely based off a caribou and the song "Jingle Bells"

owner: ArtGirl
      name: Moki
      owned as of: 01/12/18

this will be a limited impress me! 3k words for your entire form maximum ( you do not HAVE to meet this limit )

there will be one required art piece, however--
      prettying up and what-not is allowed of course!

no off thread forms. absolutely NO hiding forms.
      i WILL be watching. just like Santa.

username:
      name:
      form: ( 3k words max )

this will end January 12th

mutations

double coat - event rare
      feathered paws - event roaming
Last edited by milo. on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2165 - oh, what fun!

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Marking!!! ♡♡♡
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:50 pm

res with angel of song
Ugin's songstress. susceptible to corruption because of her weak mind
Ugin tries to protect her, but it's not always that easy >(
friends with AJ??? tries to help him fight his own slow growing corruption, ends up with the illness herself ;(

milo this is literally my fave. you did such an amazing job, seriously!!! <333

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:00 am

Username: NurseGlowButt
Name: Ash
Gender/ Gender for breeding purposes: male
Story:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moki

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:34 am

ArtGirl

Moki
(Meaning: "Deer")

Male

Life always looked down on Moki as a poor kid Epecially at Christmas.

Becoming critically I'll when Moki was only a few years old his father became bedridden and passed away shortly after Moki's brother hatched. Being a single Mom his Mother tried hard to support him and his younger brother but working long hours just to get a few meals on the table she was almost never home.

Living in a small two room home passed down from their great Grandmother it was in desperate need of care they couldn't afford. Moki for most of his childhood lived in that broken down home caring for his brother until his Mother cam home from work.

Like usual being the poor kid at school he often was the bullie magnet but he still excelled in his studies trying to change their situation. Moki believed that if he worked hard they could live like normal kids.

Often after school he would bring his brother home and head to the park. When all of the rich kids in the town would be paying in the snow or having fun with family Moki would be found in the park with his sleigh.

Being given a Christmas reindeer harnis set when he was just a boy Moki would head out with his broken down kids sleigh whenever there was even a dusting of snow. Often waiting for hours he would offer kids sleigh rides to save up for some coal to keep the house warm during those harsh winters. Just able to save up enough to get a sack each time often the coal that he brought home was the only warmth they had.

As the years went by he traded his sleigh, hard work and a little luck for a suit and a job at the biggest brokerage in the city. Gradually he also became director of the company but sadly along the was he also lost his joy turning him into a very bitter viscet. Though their lives were changed in the end so was Moki but not for the better.

Sitting at his desk, he grumbled about the problems of the Christmas season. His office was like a gateway into a gloomy world compared to the rest of the building booming with Christmas cheer.

Moki hated this time of year. It's not Christmas itself, but the greed and hate others show. All you hear is all about the "Christmas Spirit" and the "spirit of giving" but Moki knows the truth. All Christmas was for him as a poor child was a time for the rich kids in the area to run to a fat guy to get even more stuff they don't deserve leaving the poor kids in the dust just hoping for the warmth of coal.

Lighting up the large office his secretary cracked open one of the large oak doors and slipped inside with a tiny gold and red gift box in her paws.
"Excuse me, sir..." she said nervously, her paw slightly quivering.
Moki hardly even looked up to see her but he did catch a glimpse of the gift,"Why didn't you knock and what are you doing with that?!"
"I'm sorry sir but this just got delivered. It's for you. Do you want me to discard it for you?"
Moki rose up, but stared at the beautiful design on the box and second guessed himself.
"Ohhh... Alright, bring it here."

Stumbling inside the younger viscet brought it over and set it on his desk without making a sound. Quickly she turned to leave the room, but froze gripping the door.
"Um, sir?" She said almost whispering.
"Yes?" ,he questioned in a harsh tone.
"....... Merry Christmas". She smiled and slipped through the door before he had time to say a word.

Sitting down and pulling the box over to him the gold accents glittered in the little lighting. A small rattle came from inside when he moved it and when open he discovered just a small sleigh bell inside wrapped in some red tissue paper.

Moki smiled, remembering his days in the park, then picked it up, cradling it in his paws like a fragile crystal.
Leaning back in his office chair, he stared into the bells reflective coating. Though it had a bit of a foggy coating after a good polishing with his paws it shone like new again in the evening light.

Feeling a bit sleepy Moki reached for his coffee, but lifting it, it slipped through his paws and spilt down his desk. Falling back into his chair, he sensed something was wrong. He tried to reach for his intercom to call for help but he couldn't lift his arms and everyone had already headed home. Opening his mouth, he tried to call, but nothing came besides the sound of his breath. He tried stumbling to his feet, but his legs were weak and with the room spinning around him, he fell limp and plummeted to the floor. Paralyzed, he watched as everything grew dark around him and slip away......

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The piercing sound of a wolf cry slowly brought him back from the dead of sleep. Tossing to his side and curling up, he was totally unaware of his surroundings. Feeling a tickling on his nose, he reached up to scratch it, but instead got a fist full of icy snow. Sitting up to brush away the snow he finally opened his eye to the new reality around him. Feeling as if in a dream he looked around to find he wasn't in his office anymore.

Beautiful snow-covered landscapes surrounded him laced with large fir trees and glorious mountains dimmed in the failing daylight. A tiny spot of clear skies from in the storm clouds gave way to a showering of glittering stars like he had ever seen. He had never seen anything like this and while this would normally be an aw worthy sight Moki was troubled still not fully aware of the danger he was in.

Stumbling to his feet, he found himself dressed in a spitting image of the sleigh bells he wore as a child. Less than amused all that made sense was that everything was just a bad joke.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a golden glitter he had seen not that long ago. Looking to his right, he spied a black and gold box so similar to the one he received in his office. Everything inside him said not to touch it, but considering things couldn't get much worse than it was he did.

This time instead of a bell there was a little paper rolled up and fastened with a black bow. Pulling off the bow and unrolling it, he found out it was a note that read...

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏᴋɪ,
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱʜ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ.
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀʏ...
ʀᴏᴡᴛᴀɢ

Quivering Moki dropped the letter into the snow and stood numb. Moki questioned why as his heart sank. Thinking back through his life like a story book he wondered who it was that hated him so much but he came up with nothing.

Not because everyone loved him, but because everyone hated him. The way he treated those around him was disgusting. Even his brother can't stand to be around him. The only time he even had the twinkling of a friend in his life was when he was a kit.

Now comparing himself to his past, his eyes were opened. Like pulling the cover from his eyes the reality of his hardness hit him like a bullet train. He didn't think his heart could sink any lower, but he was proven wrong. It was too late now. Looking up at the frosted tree tops he wished he could change everything but nothing could be done. Even if he had enough luck to be a first to make it out of this mess the mess he created at home was just too much for him to repair. Surely no one would even believe he's changed and are probably hoping right now that he's dead.

Looking down at the note dusted with snow he was lost in every way. There was no sense in looking for help because what was the point in being rescued? Reexamining his surroundings, he decided that standing here also wasn't the way to go and freezing to dead didn't sound very pleasant considering he didn't know how cold it could get here. Picking up his shattered pride he gathered himself and headed off into the trees with the black and gold box filled with the note.

Trekking through the deepening snow he didn't care about anything besides finding shelter for the night. Throughout the thick woods all you could hear was gusting of wind and Moki's harness bells as he walked into the unknown...

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3725506&p=116513751#p116511699

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 64 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:23 am

username:
name:
form: ( 3k words max )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 am

2 day warning!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moki

Postby milo. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

ArtGirl wrote:

ArtGirl

Moki
(Meaning: "Deer")

Male

Life always looked down on Moki as a poor kid Epecially at Christmas.

Becoming critically I'll when Moki was only a few years old his father became bedridden and passed away shortly after Moki's brother hatched. Being a single Mom his Mother tried hard to support him and his younger brother but working long hours just to get a few meals on the table she was almost never home.

Living in a small two room home passed down from their great Grandmother it was in desperate need of care they couldn't afford. Moki for most of his childhood lived in that broken down home caring for his brother until his Mother cam home from work.

Like usual being the poor kid at school he often was the bullie magnet but he still excelled in his studies trying to change their situation. Moki believed that if he worked hard they could live like normal kids.

Often after school he would bring his brother home and head to the park. When all of the rich kids in the town would be paying in the snow or having fun with family Moki would be found in the park with his sleigh.

Being given a Christmas reindeer harnis set when he was just a boy Moki would head out with his broken down kids sleigh whenever there was even a dusting of snow. Often waiting for hours he would offer kids sleigh rides to save up for some coal to keep the house warm during those harsh winters. Just able to save up enough to get a sack each time often the coal that he brought home was the only warmth they had.

As the years went by he traded his sleigh, hard work and a little luck for a suit and a job at the biggest brokerage in the city. Gradually he also became director of the company but sadly along the was he also lost his joy turning him into a very bitter viscet. Though their lives were changed in the end so was Moki but not for the better.

Sitting at his desk, he grumbled about the problems of the Christmas season. His office was like a gateway into a gloomy world compared to the rest of the building booming with Christmas cheer.

Moki hated this time of year. It's not Christmas itself, but the greed and hate others show. All you hear is all about the "Christmas Spirit" and the "spirit of giving" but Moki knows the truth. All Christmas was for him as a poor child was a time for the rich kids in the area to run to a fat guy to get even more stuff they don't deserve leaving the poor kids in the dust just hoping for the warmth of coal.

Lighting up the large office his secretary cracked open one of the large oak doors and slipped inside with a tiny gold and red gift box in her paws.
"Excuse me, sir..." she said nervously, her paw slightly quivering.
Moki hardly even looked up to see her but he did catch a glimpse of the gift,"Why didn't you knock and what are you doing with that?!"
"I'm sorry sir but this just got delivered. It's for you. Do you want me to discard it for you?"
Moki rose up, but stared at the beautiful design on the box and second guessed himself.
"Ohhh... Alright, bring it here."

Stumbling inside the younger viscet brought it over and set it on his desk without making a sound. Quickly she turned to leave the room, but froze gripping the door.
"Um, sir?" She said almost whispering.
"Yes?" ,he questioned in a harsh tone.
"....... Merry Christmas". She smiled and slipped through the door before he had time to say a word.

Sitting down and pulling the box over to him the gold accents glittered in the little lighting. A small rattle came from inside when he moved it and when open he discovered just a small sleigh bell inside wrapped in some red tissue paper.

Moki smiled, remembering his days in the park, then picked it up, cradling it in his paws like a fragile crystal.
Leaning back in his office chair, he stared into the bells reflective coating. Though it had a bit of a foggy coating after a good polishing with his paws it shone like new again in the evening light.

Feeling a bit sleepy Moki reached for his coffee, but lifting it, it slipped through his paws and spilt down his desk. Falling back into his chair, he sensed something was wrong. He tried to reach for his intercom to call for help but he couldn't lift his arms and everyone had already headed home. Opening his mouth, he tried to call, but nothing came besides the sound of his breath. He tried stumbling to his feet, but his legs were weak and with the room spinning around him, he fell limp and plummeted to the floor. Paralyzed, he watched as everything grew dark around him and slip away......

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The piercing sound of a wolf cry slowly brought him back from the dead of sleep. Tossing to his side and curling up, he was totally unaware of his surroundings. Feeling a tickling on his nose, he reached up to scratch it, but instead got a fist full of icy snow. Sitting up to brush away the snow he finally opened his eye to the new reality around him. Feeling as if in a dream he looked around to find he wasn't in his office anymore.

Beautiful snow-covered landscapes surrounded him laced with large fir trees and glorious mountains dimmed in the failing daylight. A tiny spot of clear skies from in the storm clouds gave way to a showering of glittering stars like he had ever seen. He had never seen anything like this and while this would normally be an aw worthy sight Moki was troubled still not fully aware of the danger he was in.

Stumbling to his feet, he found himself dressed in a spitting image of the sleigh bells he wore as a child. Less than amused all that made sense was that everything was just a bad joke.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a golden glitter he had seen not that long ago. Looking to his right, he spied a black and gold box so similar to the one he received in his office. Everything inside him said not to touch it, but considering things couldn't get much worse than it was he did.

This time instead of a bell there was a little paper rolled up and fastened with a black bow. Pulling off the bow and unrolling it, he found out it was a note that read...

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏᴋɪ,
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱʜ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ.
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀʏ...
ʀᴏᴡᴛᴀɢ

Quivering Moki dropped the letter into the snow and stood numb. Moki questioned why as his heart sank. Thinking back through his life like a story book he wondered who it was that hated him so much but he came up with nothing.

Not because everyone loved him, but because everyone hated him. The way he treated those around him was disgusting. Even his brother can't stand to be around him. The only time he even had the twinkling of a friend in his like was when he was a kit.

Now comparing himself to his past, his eyes were opened. Like pulling the cover from his eyes the reality of his hardness hit him like a bullet train. He didn't think his heart could sink any lower, but he was proven wrong. It was too late now. Looking up at the frosted tree tops he wished he could change everything but nothing could be done. Even if he had enough luck to be a first to make it out of this mess the mess he created at home was just too much for him to repair. Surely no one would even believe he's changed and are probably hoping right now that he's dead.

Looking down at the note dusted with snow he was lost in every way. There was no sense in looking for help because what was the point in being rescued? Reexamining his surroundings, he decided that standing here also wasn't the way to go and freezing to dead didn't sound very pleasant considering he didn't know how cold it could get here. Picking up his shattered pride he gathered himself and headed off into the trees with the black and gold box filled with the note.

Trekking through the deepening snow he didn't care about anything besides finding shelter for the night. Throughout the thick woods all you could hear was gusting of wind and Moki's harness bells as he walked into the unknown...

(Ignore please.
I couldn't finish as much as I wanted to but don't worry. The story must be finished!)

Code: Select all
[quote="My Form Notes, Unfinished Progress and Ideas"][size=20]
Poor as a child but grew into a millionaire
Started his buisness as a kids Christmas carnage ride to earn the families coal.
Quite a snob. Doesn't know compation or forgivness?
Has a contract out for him
Kidnapped and lost in the desert? Forest? Island? With 2 others? Alone?
Has to escape without being killed

Trekking through the deepening snow he just searched for a good place to set up shelter for the night. Throughout the thick woods all you could hear was gusting of wind and Moki's harness bells as he walked into the unknown.

Sitting next to a warm fire Moki was making the best of things. Drawing up every bit of skills he had as a poor kit he had managed to make it through his first week in these woods. It wasn't too bad I guess. After discovering a half frozen stream literally feet from where he collapsed that first night he had fresh water to help him make it through. Deciding that this was probably as good a spot as any he got to work on smoking shelter.
 It took some time but gathering old branches and reeds by the river he managed to fashion a bit of a den which he tied up between two trees. He also packed in the branches with snow kind of like a eglu the shield him from the wind and weather. This worked great since it never really got above freezing which lead to the next issue, warmth.

Thankfully he had a thick fur coat otherwise he probably would have been toast the first night.  If he was going to continue he had to figure out how to build a fire in this snowy landscape.

Thinking back to his youth he use to build fires in their backyard to cook dinner but that was years ago and those memories were so faded he could just barley remember the warmth on his fur and the sweet aroma of dinner.
One thing he knew for sure was he needed wood. "But where?" He cried "Everything is covered in snow! There probably isn't a dry piece of wood for miles!"
Back in his youth they used to put wet wood next to the fire to dry it out but he needed some already dry if he even thought about starting a fire.
Pacing in front of his den a gust of wind sent chills up his spine. Spots of clouds here and there matched with the wind meant a storm was coming so if he was going to find anything burn able he must go now. Gathering up his courage he set off into the forest. The fir trees towered above him like skyscrapers laced with snow shimmering in the afternoon light.

With his toes now frozen he wondered if he sighned his death sentince. Hour after hour and no sign of anything close to dry. Nearly giving up hope he mumbled to himself about the joys of a fire when he was young. Inthe back ofhis mind he knew dry wood meant life for him. Suddently in the distance he spoted the silhouette of a fallen tree. As he neared it he realized that this was only the top half of a tree. Hopes rising he stumbled through the knee high snow he discovered inside the tree was the remains of wood from lightning. Soft from some rot and chunked from the intence heat like vains through the tree it was his lucky break.
Grading as much as he could carry he started the treat back to his new den. Mumbling to himself he thought of one good thing about the snow. If it wasn't around he probably would be lost out here in the middle of nowhere again except this time without water.

After bringing some of that back and finding some larger pieces of wood to keep it going Moki had earned himself a fire.

Though it was nice to have fire Moki was definitely feeling the pain of hunger and needed to find some food soon. Looking around him he realized in the entire time he had been there he hadn't seen even one squirrel but he knew there had to be critters because of the letter.

Moki sat there stumped. Where would he even begin. He'd never caught an animal in his life not to mention killed one. Just the though sent chills up his city boy spine.
"Well I guess I should start with something sharp like a spear or something." He mumbled to himself breaking to silence. Wandering around he grabbed a nice stick from his firewood pile and the strange stone that he had fashioned into a pretty sharp blade. One stroke at a time he carved away at the tip like it was a work of art. After a good hour he had nearly finish and it wasn't too bad for a first.
A distant scream grabbed his attention and made him shoot to his feet. "Could it be true?" Another cry through the hallow landscape gave filled him with hope.
Dropping his project he bolted into the woods dodging trees left and right he ran further and further away from camp. Suddenly he can to a scratching hult. He was so focused he nearly went sailing over the edge of a cliff into a small valley below. Panting and shaken from the shock he scanned the forest for the being that was calling.
With a loud rumble like lightning a large elk came bolting through the tree line and across the valley.
Moki's heart sunk with the hopes of it being another viscet but it wasn't all bad. Now he knew that there were animals in this fridged land. No sooner that he had come the bull began to head into the trees. Nearly turning to leave Moki stopped at the sight of a dark figure also bursting through the trees. It was a wolf and at about half way across the valley two more wolves jumped out of the bushes in front of the elk bring it down. Moki stood motionless. He was astounded at the power he had just witnessed.
Joint by several more wolves they started into their kill. A couple of them griped about turns but then suddenly all stood silent coated in blood staring into the trees. The larger white wolf stood defensive and growled but Moki just couldn't see what all of the fuss was about. Then he looked below himself to discover a huge paw print and knew.

Jumping out of cover a cougar went after the wolves but they didn't stick around to meet him and vanished.

[/size]
[/quote]

congrats!

what a fantastic read<3

i'll update the info and add you to the lines asap
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moki

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm

milo. wrote:
      congrats!

what a fantastic read<3

i'll update the info and add you to the lines asap

Awesome! Thanks so much!
I'm so glad you enjoyed it though I wish I had had the time to finish it before the deadline. Oh well.
He's totally now one of my favorites!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me