Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopt #543 and #544

Postby Neah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

#543: Border Collie

Username: Nerdygamer
Name: Charlie

#544: Swedish Vallhund

Dinolil1 wrote:Username: Dinolil1
Name: Lolita

Collar Color: A very dark brown collar

Personality: Vain and self-centered, Lolita can be unbearable to be around and many never get a word in hindsight whenever talking to her. Nevertheless, Lolita can be intelligent and bright; solving riddles and working out puzzles that leave many baffled. Lolita isn't your standard shallow girl, but she does love herself a little too much and has quite the attitude towards her superiors. Even as a young pup, Lolita was very outspoken and enjoyed conversing with everyone and anyone, from all walks of life. Lolita may be arrogant, but she's very confident and understanding towards others.
Backstory: Lolita's family was sadly a broken one; the father fickle and the mother dead. She and her siblings never got along and oftentimes they rubbed one another the wrong way, bickering constantly and driving their foster parents mad. Lolita doesn't really like her father, but she does listen to his stories and finds them to be fascinating.

Genes:

#543:
Kk // EmE // Bb // DD // slsl // Ata // SiSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CCe // gg // uu
Black with irregular irish.

#544:
kk // EE // BB // Dd // slsl // AwAw // SS // mm // rr // TiTi // CeCe // gg // uu
Cream with agouti.
Last edited by Neah on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Custom and Adopt #543 and #544

Postby Placebo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

hgnn i love these colors
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Username: kiffell
Name: Azzy
Collar Color: mint green and white striped
Picture/Gif:
hello there
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:47 am

Username: Squeeze
Name: Gigi
Collar Color: a dark blue harness (will purchase if i win, unless i need to purchase first)
Picture/Gif:
he nyoom
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:32 am

Username: rescue2001
Name: Sweden
Collar Color:
Picture/Gif:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 am

Username: Peyto1217

Name: Manchester

Collar Color: This

Picture/Gif:

Backstory: Manchester was originally born in Canada and loves the cold. He was abandoned at a young age on the side of a road one winter night. Manchester was very confused and had a hard time walking in the snow, but he still tried to get home. He was alone for three days and by the time people found him, he was frozen half to death. No worries though, Manchester recovered easily. Soon after, he was adopted by another person. That person was barely ever around, so they decided that Manchester deserved a better home and brought him to SCS.

Personality: Despite all he's been through, Manchester is still a very sweet dog. He still loves to go up and meet new people and doesn't judge them by what others have done to him. Manchester is such an extrovert, he cannot stand being alone. This sometimes leads to home seeming desperate for a friend, but he will be the best friend you've ever made.
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:33 am

Username: Dinolil1
Collar Color: A very dark brown collar; it matches her eyes
Picture/Gif: Matches her fur
Personality: Vain and self-centered, Lolita can be unbearable to be around and many never get a word in hindsight whenever talking to her. Nevertheless, Lolita can be intelligent and bright; solving riddles and working out puzzles that leave many baffled. Lolita isn't your standard shallow girl, but she does love herself a little too much and has quite the attitude towards her superiors. Even as a young pup, Lolita was very outspoken and enjoyed conversing with everyone and anyone, from all walks of life. Lolita may be arrogant, but she's very confident and understanding towards others.
Backstory: Lolita's family was sadly a broken one; the father fickle and the mother dead. She and her siblings never got along and oftentimes they rubbed one another the wrong way, bickering constantly and driving their foster parents mad. Lolita doesn't really like her father, but she does listen to his stories and finds them to be fascinating.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 am

Dinolil1 wrote:Username: Dinolil1
Collar Color: A very dark brown collar; it matches her eyes
Picture/Gif: Matches her fur

I really liked this gif, so congrats. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:48 am

Hi, I'm the old owner of Lolita and was wondering if they could be rehomed?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me