Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2085 Winner!

Postby Mackiot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:22 am

Winner: park_eunhuii Forum

First viscet as a GA, supper excited! This guy
    is loosely based on several things, a snow leopard
    and the color patterns piebald and merle.

I think i'll start off with an impress me contest,
    go wild!

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Extras:

End date will be December 3rd, 6pm central standard time

Last edited by Mackiot on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2078

Postby Macyduke » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 am

Mark
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

Username: LEEaboo
Name:
Art/story:
Extras:
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

happy mind, happy life

Postby park. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 pm

JE M'APPELLE LOIRE.
your eyes stole all my words away

███
███
███
███
███
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
        [full name] Loire
        [agnomen] Lu
        [gender] female
        [gender for breeding purposes] female
        [birth date] November 27th
        [sexuality] heterosexual

[name information] Loire is Frances longest river and it stretches at 634 miles long. This viscet's patterns, oddly enough, reminded me of a river rather than something wintery. I liked the intricate mash of spots and windy sort of streaks. Because of this familiarity, I wanted to name her after a beautiful river. While the Amazon and the Nile are both extremely gorgeous bodies of water, I thought Loire was more elegant and it suited her as a name better.

[personality list] quiet, independent, tranquil, elegant, kindhearted, compassionate, forgiving
        [personality extended] quiet: Loire is one to choose her words wisely. She doesn't think all silences are meant to be filled with chit chatter or a conversation to pass the time. Sometimes, whether it be on a peaceful shoreline or in the darkness of her own bed, silence is welcoming. For the most part, her words are kind unless someone gives her a reason to be harsh. Whenever the young cet' spots injustice or discrimination she will voice up without hesitance. independent: Loire is very independent. It ties into her introverted nature. She likes relationships and other Viscets, but she takes to watching the life from afar rather than standing in the spotlight. Her independence also influences her future goals and plans. No one could change her mind. tranquil: Her quiet nature ties into this one. At first glance, her silent steps and her keen senses could hint to a tranquil nature. Once you get to know her you'll see how gentle she is with her surroundings. She doesn't let stress eat away at her life and often takes a break just to breathe in the morning air. elegant: She wouldn't say that she was elegant, but that is due to the fact that she is also very modest. Anyone can see the graceful dance-like sway in her step. She almost seems to bound when she walks. Loire is very clean and very classy. kindhearted: The blue cet' works hard to make a difference in the world. If she could make someone's day brighter and put a smile on their face then she wouldn't hesitate to do just that. compassionate: Overall, she is great at loving. She may like a small circle of friends, but within that group, she can love a whole bunch. She is almost motherly to everyone she bonds with. forgiving: Loire has a hard time trusting others because she's been harmed in the past. However, once she does trust, she expects there to be bumps in the road. She knows that if her friends are sincere than she can forgive them for anything.

[outfit] I could see myself drawing Loire in a blue scarf that covered her muzzle with a steamy cup of hot cocoa in her paws.
        [likes] hot chocolate without marshmallows, smores, chilly morning days, sunlight, the smell of pine, that feeling you get just after a nice stretch of the legs, swimming, hiking, silence, reading, friends, calm and natural colors, scarves, fantasy, long naps, hugs
        [dislikes] Discrimination, mistreatment, the color pink, science books, loud places, crowded places,
        gardening (well this is really just something shes salty about because she loves gardening, but can't do it without killing her plants by the third week. She just won't admit that she loves it.)

[skills] writing poetry, singing, swimming, cooking
        [habits/quirks] she winks a lot and is often seen flicking her tail
        [playlist] Last Kiss - Taylor Swift
        Rather Be - Clean Bandit
        I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff (lol)

[familiar] Loire's pet is a grey tabby cat named Mason
        [ideal mate] a calm and kindhearted cet with a taste for adventure.
        [friends] Lakota, Juno
        [crush] Solomon

[The Box Office Lifestyle]
        This is a short blurb from Solomons point of view in a city!au sort of feel after he comes home from work to Loire. (I've never done an AU before, I always imagined Viscet's in a forest and that's it, however, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and write a little something.

Everything was the same. From the neighbors, one room over to the broken elevator stuck on floor five, my late afternoon couldn’t have been any more predictable than it already was. The way in which I shuffled through my bag was agitating and the familiar struggle of unlocking my door with a rusted key was time-consuming. As expected the front door, withered from age, screamed at me to leave its poor brass hinges to rest as I pushed it open with my muzzle. Upon opening the door, and ducking my head to fit inside, I found the room surrounding me orderly and clean. The living room of our den was lit, with a small candle welcoming me home. However, not the candle nor the kitten (her familiar/ pet) rushing up to me could add one interesting aspect to my dull and dreadful day.

My hope was dimming, to a spark smaller than the ignition from a match, but not even the common appearance of a thunderstorm could put out what little hope I had left. Many things about my daily routine were terrible and quite tedious, however lifting my spirits wasn’t entirely impossible. Working for years with a day such as my own would be pointless if everything were bad. Why continue working if it wasn’t worth it? Past the cat, through the living room, around t, e bend and down the hall was the light at the end of my tunnel. In a literal sense, I would begin to describe the kitchen, and how the chandelier above illuminated the white hall in front of it, but it wasn’t the golden chandelier I looked forward to every day.

It was her. My love and my life; Loire. Working in a corporate and cold office, walking in rain and spending my entire day in complete isolation was the price to pay just to see her moving about the kitchen every evening. Through my eyes I saw a puppy, rushing to finish dinner but failing miserably because she’s too small to reach taller cabinets. She’s quick to halt everything going on around her just to greet me properly. The kitchen is tidy, probably because of whatever mess littered about before my presence somehow made it onto her pastel scarf. Like every other day, her cheeks, which use to redden often from insecurity, rise along with the curl of her lips. A toothy, box-like smile matches with shining eyes and beams pure happiness. This is what I’ve been waiting for. My pride and joy walk towards me with silent footsteps, the only noise noticeable to my unreasonably large ears was the hushed purr from an air conditioning vent. She doesn’t wish to greet me verbally, we never do. Instead, she reaches out and asks for the simplest of touches and at that moment, just before our hands meet to pull one another in for a hug, I recap the life in which I live in.

She too is apart of my cyclical redundancy, but like rereading your favorite book the climax never gets old and the rising action that is my hall, bland and white, still causes my heart to thud deep within my chest. When our bodies finally meet, hers being much smaller than my own, I know, without a doubt, that everything is worth it. She is worth it.
        [forum size: 1,258 words]

Last edited by park. on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:55 am, edited 24 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 am

heck

.. settin' a mark down here omg it's so gorgeous

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2085

Postby the folly of man » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

❆𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢❄
edgy cat of DOOM

❆𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢❄
La Niege

❆𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯❄
Female

❆𝔞𝔯𝔱/𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶❄
Niege walked around the empty land. Well, empty with the exception of a lot of trees, and tons of snow. How did I get here, anyway? she thought to herself, she must’ve been walking here for so long she’d forgotten. Another thing she’d forgotten was to eat before she left home. Her stomach was sore from not eating, and her legs were aching from walking for so long.

❅❅❅

After a few more minutes of walking, a small fawn jumped out of a bush. Niege was delighted! This fawn might be small enough to hunt for a nice meal. However, she could also ask the fawn for some directions. She thought for a few moments, and finally decided. She walked up to the
small fawn, and opened her mouth to speak.
“Ahh! Monster!! Don’t eat me!!” the fawn screamed, before Niege could even start to talk. “Shh! I’m not gonna hurt you!” she replied frantically, and he stopped screaming. “I just need.. Some help.” Niege continued, trying to ignore her hunger. “Oh, are you lost?” the fawn replied. “Yes..” she answered. The fawn looked behind him for a few seconds, then back at Niege. “I’m also lost.” he said. Niege flattened her ears and lowered her head. “I can probably help you, however.” the fawn looked over at Niege’s footprints. “Do you come from Silvin Valley?” he asked. “Yeah. Do you know the way back?” she answered. “I think so. And I can lead you back! But, you have to promise me something!” he said enthusiastically. Niege hesitated, but eventually answered. “What kind of promise?” the fawn smiled. “You have to promise to never eat deer again!” Niege wasn’t too sure about this. “Alright, fine.” she answered. “I swear I’ll never harm, or eat, another of your kind.” The fawn continued to smile. “Then let’s go!” he pranced down the way Niege had come from, and she followed.

❅❅❅

“Aaaaand we’re here!” the fawn spoke from up ahead. “Really?” Niege responded. “Yep!” the fawn said. Niege looked around at the land they’d reached. It was snowy with a few pine trees here and there, familiar mountains in the distance. “This.. isn’t Silvin.” she said in a disappointed tone as she flattened her ears. “You sure?” the fawn asked. “I’m preeetty sure this is Silvin.” Niege looked around some more. It did smell familiar. “Is it really? There wasn’t so many large lumps of snow everywhere.” she said. “Unless..” the fawn looked at her. “Unless what?” he asked. “Was there an avalanche recently?” she asked, dreading the possible answer. “Oh yeah, didn’t you hear? Someone made too much noise and the snow all fell!” Niege looked down at her paws. Well.. That explains why I couldn’t remember how I got here. I must’ve been dragged down by the snow and bumped my head. she thought to herself. “Do you know who did it?” the fawn tilted his head. “I think it was someone who lived around here.. Not sure exactly who.” he answered. “But.. I’m the only one who lives here, last I checked.” she mumbled. The fawn just looked at her and blinked a few times. He obviously was too young to know what to say right now. “Anyway, your mother is probably worried about you. You should go home.” Niege said. “But she’s lost, too! I don’t know where she is!” he answered. “Should we go find her, then?” Niege asked. The fawn nodded, and dashed away. Niege wasn’t sure if she was supposed to follow him, but she did anyway.
But that's another story.

❆𝔢𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔰❄
In the future, Niege and the fawn find out that something has happened to the mother deer.
After that, Niege has to take over as mother for him, and ends up raising him as her own.

lyric art by flamingtext.com

lyrics from somewhere only we know by keane
Last edited by the folly of man on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 am

Ooh how lovely! <3

Maybe if I have time?
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 am

name ;; devante
    gender ;; male

like all in his land, he was breaks free from his egg in the early spring. just a mere two months after winter's darkest and fiercest nights. but even in the spring, the time of year where the weather turns warmer, the air is freezing. it's all his parents can do to wrap him in blankets warmed by the fire and squeeze him beneath his body and pray he doesn't freeze to death.

he manages to survive the cold somehow and his coat grows in thick and solid underneath the animal pelts he wears as extra protection. extra protection that even his rich merchants of parents struggle to afford. it's the law of the land that extra protection against the cold goes first to the crown, second to the soldiers, and third to the rich. as for those who are poor, they prey their coat grows in thick enough to protect against the elements.

it's by luck that he manages to land a spot in the top school in the land after years of rigorous study and competition. there at that school he learns everything he can get his hands on. how to read the stars. how to hunt in the wild. how to start a fire. how to fight with bow and arrow and sword and dagger and every weapon under the sun. and soon, soon he's at the top of his combat classes. the reining undefeated champion in the weekly sparring contests. it's this that get's him noticed by the crown.

it's the queen that hand picks the souls who make up the crown's knights. she's infamous for being scarce in her selections, keeping her guard small in number but tremendous in power and skill. and somehow, he manages to impress her. and an invitation to join the queen's knights is not an invitation that is turned down, not unless one wants to leave the realm of the living in the most painful of ways possible. it's in this way that he becomes a knight of the crown.

the queen is kind enough to assign him to her son: avente. the crown prince. the viscet with a pelt of white and blue and grey. the only one in this kingdom of ice and snow that knows not of the cold and it's bite. he hates avente at first -- resents him for not knowing of the cold, for hoarding all of the pelts in the kingdom for himself, for daring to think he will one day rule the kingdom when he knows nothing of life outside of the palace walls.

but months pass. months in which he begins to see that perhaps the crown prince is not as bad as he had assumed him to be. that perhaps he deserves a shot at calling himself king, at leading the country he owns through birthright alone. many more months pass and he begins to grow fond of the crown prince. every other day the prince amazes him with his knowledge of the world and it's people. with the wise thoughts that are harbored under the disguise of youth. with his determination to one day right all the wrongs his parent's have committed against the citizens of the kingdom.

he supposes in a way, that it's inevitable that he falls for the crown prince. that his heart aches when he spends more than a day away from avente. that his eyes glow with warmth anytime he looks at the other. that his dreams are full of nights and days spent curled before the prince's fire. it's a miracle that the prince returns his feelings. that the prince leans over across his desk one evening and kisses him gently. that they start to date in the most secret of manners. and all is good in the little world the two have built for themselves.

but of course nothing good can ever last in the land of ice and snow.

he first hears of the attacks through silent whispers the queen and king and crown prince share at dinner. they're horrendous things he hears. several settlements up the coats attacked during the midst of giant storms. each and every building burnt to the ground and not a survivor old enough to fight left alive. the king suspects a rebellion, the queen an invading enemy. the crown prince tells him late at night beneath the covers of their beds, that he suspects pirates. that a black sailed galleon was spotted of the coast just a day sails from the first attack. there's been three so far, the prince says. and hopefully there'll be no more.

but that is not the way in the land of ice and snow and pain. the attacks continue for several months. city after city, town after town, hundreds and thousands of lives lost in through storms and fires and sword fights. the galleon continues to be spotted of the shore. but the country is weak and hurting and not even their largest of warships is large enough to pose a threat to the monstrous ship. and so the country can do nothing but prey for the campaign of terror to end. for the attacks to end so everyone can lick their wounds and move on. but alas, such a wish does not come without a price.

it's perhaps a year after the first attack that the galleon appears in the bay beneath the castle, demonic figurehead shining in the mid-morning light and the pitch black sails flapping in an invisible wind. everyone's first thought is to attack. to take revenge upon the ship for it's damages against the country. but already it is winter, the sky dark for all but a few short hours and the air so cold that to breath it in is to breath in death. so everyone waits with baited breath, hoping for the ship to leave. to leave and never come back.

each day, during the few hours of sunlight, the knight sits in the window with his lover, his future king, and holds him tight. he can sense the dread in the air: thick and heavy and suffocating. as much as he tries not to, he can't vanish the feeling in his mind that everything about the ship is unnatural. unnatural in a way that will not end kindly for him or his country. but he has to be strong for his prince, and so they sit in the window, and wait.

they watch from the window as the white viscet with skeleton markings emerges from the ship and makes his way to land. they watch as the stranger lashes out with his sword and disposes of the two guards who stood at the path to the castle. they watch as wave after wave of the crown's guard is sent out to fight the stranger and meet their death. the knight and his prince both are shaking in terror as they come to the realization that nothing can stop the attacker.

when avente - his prince, his lover, his future king - leaps out of his arms with no warning, he's surprised. frozen in confusion as the other races out of his room. and then, then, the realization that the other has a plan races through his mind and the knight surges forward, nearly tripping over the blankets. it's his duty as a guard to keep the other safe yes, but his heart would not allow him to survive if he let harm befall the other.

but he's too slow. too slow to stop the prince from signing a deal with the stranger. with the attacker. he has no choice but to watch in anguish from behind the clear ice doors as the one he loves with all his heart agrees to leave the kingdom. to leave the kingdom forever and travel with the attacker just so that the country can live in peace. he can't help the tears that fall from his eyes as avente leaves the palace, never to return.

for the next several months he's broken. a hollow shell of what he once was. what more does he have to live for? the love of his life, his prince, his king, is gone. never to return. and worst still is the way everyone has forgotten. has chosen to live as if the crown prince never existed. as if the attacks of just a few months ago had never happened. the queen silences anyone who dares to even allude to the mention of her firstborn, even going so far as to marry off her daughter to another kingdom. and the people suffer now without their prince to tame the queen and king. the children starve and the elder's freeze through too thin coats and all the coal is held ransom in the palace and the people are dying. the people are dying and the prince is dead and no one is doing anything. and he himself is broken. and it's just all too much.

all too much until he organizes a revolution.

looking back, he's not sure how he managed it. how he managed to turn the guards to his favour. how he managed to arm the citizens. how he managed to lure the king and queen into a trap. how he managed to look them in the eye as he listed off each and every sin against their kingdom they had committed, starting and ending with how they had failed their son, their one true son and heir, most of all. how he managed to order their deaths with a calm voice and steady paw. how he managed to win the hearts of the citizens over in such a huge manor that they urged him to proclaim himself king.

it's a miracle, almost as if the gods had smiled upon him.
Last edited by _Alex_ on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am, edited 7 times in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:18 pm

res maybe
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

ImageImageImageImage
---------------------------------------------
╔═══════════════╗

USERNAME:
rainbowpanda101

NAME:
Wilma Jeanne aka "Wil"

╚═══════════════╝

-----Wilma Jeanne, who goes by Wil most of the time, is on her way to becoming a crazy cat lady. Though she only has two cats right now, she works at a shelter that only takes in cats. Wil has many success stories she could tell you about the cats she has found homes for, but it feels bittersweet to her when the cats leave. She knows the cats are going to wonderful homes, but the prospect of not seeing the kitties again breaks her heart. If she could, Wilma would take in any and all cats she ever comes across. She knows it would be impractical to care for that many cats all on her own, though.

-----The two cats that Wilma does own are Briar, a Russian Blue, and Tomboyo, a black tabby. Both of them were brought to the shelter where Wil works at different times, and she had an immediate gut feeling with each that she knew meant they were going to be hers. Briar came in first as a stray. Wil had to work for weeks with her to get her used to being touched and given affection. Nowadays, Briar is a lovebug who demands cuddles and sleeps under the blankets right next to Wilma. Tomboyo was brought in because his elderly owner had sadly passed away. Wil could tell he was missing his old owner, but he took to her right away and has become Briar's best friend. Whenever Wil isn't around to snuggle, the two cats will snuggle each other instead.

-----Wilma's biggest dream is to one day own her own shelter for cats. She has many ideas and plans for her shelter, from special events to education days where families can come in to learn more about cats, how to take care of them, and to be informed against superstitions like black cats are bad luck. The only thing holding Wil back is money. She's slowly saving up her money as much as she can at a time, sacrificing things such as going out with friends to keep herself from being tempted to spend money that would be better put towards her dream. Until she can achieve her own shelter, she is content to continue working at a cat shelter that isn't hers to help cats find their forever homes!

ImageImageImageImage

-----------------------------------------------------
╔═══════════╗

Moodboard for-
-Wilma Jeanne

╚═══════════╝

ImageImageImageImage

Credits:
bow dividers from glitter graphics
moodboard images from pixabay

ImageImageImageImage
rainbowpanda101