Based on Click to view
Artist dreamwalker [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6167 Gingerbread pony

Postby dreamwalker » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:12 am

[center]Image

Someone has certainly gotten into the holiday baking season! This pony appears to have gotten into some trouble with the frosting...

Username; heyheygirl101
name; Gumdrop Buttons // Gingy
gender; stallion
eye color; mistletoe
dam;--
sire;--
Breeding notes: red dun ee/Aa/DD +pangare
Hair edits have 1/3 chance of passing
Ear edits have 1/3 chance of passing
See main hub for info on floof passing
Minimal frosting can pass to first gen foals (ex, just the halter, simple "blanket", frosting "lace" on the back, etc.), has a 25% chance of passing
Fjord hair coloring has a 25% chance of passing, 50% if paired with another dun parent
Colored horse shoes pass at artist discretion
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 am, edited 8 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6167 Gingerbread pony

Postby ajax. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Mark!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Username; Ariana Black

Name; Witch's Cauldron /// Hansel

Gender; Stallion

Personality; Hansel is a sweet considerate stallion. He loves to go out of his way to help others. He has a rather sweet tooth that reflects his sweet personality. He is gentle, caring, and protective of those he loves and cares for as well as perfect strangers. He adores children and enjoys giving them rides. He loves how they can be gentle and shy around him. Sometimes though he wants to be alone because some things can be too much for him and he needs some quiet time.He enjoys making others happy and will sometimes hide his own emotions afraid that if others see how he really feels that they won't be happy. Sometimes he pushes back his own joy to make others happy so he can get depressed at times but believes making others happy will make him happy.

Story [Option B]; When Hansel first arrived at Bear Run, he wasn't sure about how he would fit in. Though it didn't take long to realize that they were in the middle of their Christmas party celebrations. He asked what he could do to help and one told him that they needed some to make the cookies and desserts. Having quite a sweet tooth, Hansel agreed to make the desserts. He then went about asking all the others what they liked for desserts. He smiled as he learned everyone's' favorite treats. Once he got home he thought about what he could do to make the desserts reflect on their likes as well as himself. Soon he had an idea of making them the Norwegian way. Soon he had a hazelnut cake, a batch of pecan cookies, a batch of banana cookies, and some apple truffles in the oven. However, his favorite was his gingerbread men, girls, horse, and houses. He was getting so into it that he didn't even realize that he himself was turning into a gingerbread horse. Once the baking was all done, he delivered all the goodies and then went about helping the others prepare for the party. Once the party started it seemed everyone saw that Hansel became what he loved so much. They all loved the different kinds of desserts he had brought. They were all their favorites but with a special new and flavorful twist. The gingerbread, however, was a big hit. Everyone loved it and they loved how Hansel became what he loved.

Last edited by Ariana Black on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:07 am

Mark
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 am

Username: heyheygirl101
Name: Gumdrop Buttons // Gingy
Gender Stallion

We learnt of Gingy through a mutual friend who went to Norway to pick up a stallion of her own, she told us of this fluffy little pony that looked as if he were a gingerbread man, with the gear they had on him. She showed us some adorable pictures, with small children gathered around him and him pulling a sleigh and new it was love. So we got in touch with the stables and started making arrangements to bring Gingy to his new home. Now his name wasn't originally Gingy, but Pepperkake, which we later learned meant gingerbread in Norwegian. Now of course we here at Ironwood are all fans of Shrek, so with him looking like a gingerbread man we only had one idea in what to call him and of course that was Gingy. So we told the stables in Norway and they kindly started using the name he would have when he got here, so that he would know it as his own.
The process to get him into Canada was a long and trying one, there were many shots that he had yet to receive due to his young age and some that don't even get administered to horses in Norway because those diseases can not survive in the climate there. This lead to many veterinarian visits for him and early mornings/late nights for us because of the vast time difference, but we had to ensure there would be no reason to keep our little Gingy from us when he finally made the trip to Canada.
With all of his records finally checked and double checked by his Norwegian family, our own, and our contact at the CFIA, we booked his plane ticket to come to his new forever home here at Ironwood stables. We had exactly a month to finish preparing his stall and his quarantine paddock, which was was just a paddock for only him so he could be acclimated to his surroundings before we introduced him to a large herd. The first two weeks flew by as we put the finishing touches on the barn and his stall fixing up the door as the previous tenant had decided to kick it off the rail. Making sure the automatic water pump was working, and adding the finishing touch of his name plate on the top of the stall. We added the final coat of polish to his etch gold name plate and loaded into the the truck, heading to the airport in Calgary, to meet our little Gingy.
We didn't bring the trailer because we knew they would be holding him in quarantine for at least a few days so Canadian vets could verify his shots and ensure he wasn't bringing any potentially dangerous contagions to Canada. But we were able to go in and meet him in big white suites that would be incinerated upon our leaving the facility that held all of the quarantine animals.

Seeing him for the first time was the happiest moment of our lives, seeing him all fluffy and content in the lovely little blanket we sent before his leaving Norway. Feeding him some oats and apples making sure he knew that all though we were leaving him in the care of the government for a few days we were so excited to have him in our life.
The days past and finally the call came, he was completely healthy and contaminent free. We loaded up the trailer and hopped in the truck taking what felt like the longest drive of our lives back down to Calgary. Happily we signed forms and papers. As he came walking out. His little gingerbread and candy cane covers blanketed still wrapped around his fuzzy body. The drive home flew by even with all the stops we took to make sure Gingy was comfortable in the single horse trailer. But with his blanket and already decently thick coat it wasn't hard for him to stay warm and content.
After what felt like 2 hours even though we know it was more, we arrived at the stables. Our herd flocking to the rails to see the new arrival, neighing and whinnieing excitedly. Backing him up out of the trailer nervously we could only hope the herd would accept him.

6 months later... Gingy has happily integrated into our herd, having made a few fast friends and a few aquanticences he has enough true friends that he will never be bullied out of food or position. By far our happiest Christmas thus far is our gift Gingy.
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Mark!!
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:26 am

!! Mark!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livalathia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 am

Mark
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:50 pm

did that say fjord hair!? omg mark
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 am

mark??/
sunnie/snakies he/it