Based on Click to view
Artist Vulpey [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vulpey

•°● Leortera Adoptions ●°•

Postby Vulpey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Here is where you may find adopts for Leorteras made by me or one of the Leor Handlers!

Feel free to look through all the current adopts, as many will have very times for applications. If there is a owner named in the main post, the adoption is closed (if it does not already say closed in the main title). If you have not read the main post on Leors you can find it right here, and in case you forgot, below is a bit of lore/background on what a Leortera is!

Vulpey wrote:What are Leorteras?

Leorteras (LEE-OR-TEER-UH) are a hybrid species from the far away planet or Nearaz (NEER-AZ). A mostly lush planet, but Nearaz is much known for its vast canyons, ones the would put Earth's own canyons to shame in their size and depth. Within these canyons were found the Leortera species, called Leors for short. A group of Leors is called a flight. Leors are about the size of Red Foxes here on earth when standing on its hind legs, but more the size of a house cat when hopping all fours. They are very friendly creatures, but most tend to lean towards a bit mischievous, while others are more reserved. Regardless, they have individual personalites, and form strong bonds to those they trust. They have been known to fight to the death in the wild if it means another Leor stays unharmed (typically for family/flight members). Their diet consists of mostly vegetables, various kinds of Uba berries (native to Nearaz) and fruits called wrix, a kind of mix of mango and banana in texture and taste. Owning a Leor is definitely a pleasure, as it will certainly come to love you as family (if treated right) and will fiercely protect you if harm ever comes your way.
Vulpey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me