Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vluwu

Viscet #1988 - Hellfire

Postby ~Trompy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 am

"The insides of this demon glow, as if alit with fire! You see his bones through the flames. Your mouth agape with wonder and fear. Suddenly, his blood red eye snaps to you. You've been spotted! What does he do next?!"

Owner: BluKitty53
Name: Obscurity
Owned as of: 12/19/17

This is an impress me with only one requirement: tell me what it does next after it caught you staring! Show me how much you want it! I would love to see art for this guy as well, and you can have it ordered if you want as long as you credit the artist. Please no off-site or off-thread forms, thank you!

Base form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

This ends November 25th, and ONE extension may be granted.

Mutations

Monster Horns - Event Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1988 - Hellfire

Postby Placebo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am

oh dang look at this little hellion kid ;0; / mmm lovin' these new traits ngl, marking to watch for now~
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:04 am

mmmmm so beautiful! Marking to watch. Those eyes <3. Offering up relationships. Just pm me who. Congrats to future owner
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:15 am

Username
▸Blukitty53◂
Name
▸Obscurity◂

What she does after you've been caught stareing wrote:

☠ Two large viscets stand on each side of you. a third behind you. You are being taken to that pack. You're already shaking. you've heard the tales of this one. Why were you so dumb to venture so close to the border? Who knows what they will do to you. The one to your left nudges you, "Try not to shake so much. She can already smell fear, dont encourage it." You gulp. This can not be good. as you venture closer, you can hear viscets fighting and barking at eachother. It almost sounded like a war was going on. The viscets around you laughed in pity. "Its how we train. how do you think we get so strong? In your hope, she will accept you." We reach an entrance. The two on your left disperse and the one on behind you catches up to your left and whispers "whatever you do, dont make eye contact, dont stare."

☠ You almost see plea in this viscets eyes. at the viscet turns to return to his own chores, you see a long scar from his shoulder to his ankle. You gulp again before two new viscets take you towards the center of the camp. You find dangerous eyes looking at you. some laughing at you in a way. You look up as a new shade takes over you. Its a huge curve of stone, the tip slowly curving into itself towards you. at the top sits the alpha herself. She smiles as she looks down at you. you avert your eyes, trying too keep your heart rate at bay.

☠ She raised an eyebrow, "What is this pitiful excuse of a viscet. What's he doing here in front of me?" No one spoke up. you continued to look away. "Well?" Her voice thundered. Training stopped, eyes on you. You sigh. "I'm incredibly sorry, My all vonruable and coated with embarrassment." she squinted with a smile, her horns as if moving towards you. "My dear, why may you be so afraid? would you not want to train with us? become powerful to defeat those alien viscets." I shivered. She meant the ones who wielded the elements. "I.. am too weak to join you, miss. I would do no good in your powerful pack." She laughed. "You fool. That is why we feed and train to find glory!"
    Her laugh continued, as if insane. Some viscets seemed to back away slightly. You stood fridged, at loss of what to do. you almost fell over at the sudden thud in front of you. She had jumped down from the high stone. You looked up, instant regret hit you. Eyes angry and almost seeming to stream shadow. Her paw raised and she knocked you down to the dead grass and mold with unforgettable force. "Come on. Attack me!" Everyone's eyes widened. The pack had not seen this since...

☠ You hauled yourself back up, a new hindering on your side. But you had to ignore it. No way you could back out of this. You stared into her eyes, fear disappearing from you suddenly. She stared right back, before a sudden smile appeared on her face. "wow. Didn't know you had that in you." she laughed again, but throwing her head back. You were so confused. What do you do? you suddenly charge at her when she seems distracted. You bite into her arm. She instantly flips you over with her teeth to your neck and pushes you to the ground. "You really do have a death wish." she growled through your fur. "Yet, a very strong will to live... not bad." She looked up and called to be what seemed a medic. "Heal them up. tell them their new occupation and rules." She smiled at you. "Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Might as well, since you can't leave." She gave you one last look.. appearing to be a smirk, yet covered with an emotion you've never seen before. She suddenly Jumped back onto the huge pillar and climbed swiftly to the top. Sudden awe escaped you. She really was all that mighty. She looked back down at you, her eyes still steaming that sort of mist. A sudden chill went down your spine.

☠ the medic tells you to follow. This will be your new life. This.. Corrupt pack life. But, you couldn't help but admit. The idea of being more powerful than others made you smile. [720 words]

..........Click for full picture.
    *Fire,* Obscurity shot up and looked around the den frantically. They Left! She noticed her brother cowering in the back of the cave, his face horror-stricken. "They left us!" She hurried over to him and picked him up by the scruff. She looked around, there was no exit- except; She jumped through the flames, trying to shelter her younger brother as much as possible. It hurt, so much. She felt the heat burn her pelt, embers bit her fur like millions of fire ants. She looked around frantically, a way to get out of the burning forest. With haste she ran through a small gap, her lungs screaming for air as black smoke filled them. Her eyes widened in fear thinking she wouldn't make it. Just making her way out of the flames, she froze. They were here, looking at her with displeased looks. She didn't know what to think at first. Why didn't they tell me?! Why did they leave me, us, there?! She put her brother down and stood defensively in front of them. Obscurity's mother couldn't suppress a laugh, “What, Are you going to fight us? Too bad you woke up too soon. Now give me your brother.” She was in astonishment, “You expect me to give you a soul that you left to die?!- You left us too die!” Obscurity, Outrages, screeched loudly and leaped at her mother, tearing at her face and trying to get to her neck. Her mother was so drawn back, she was pinned easily. An earsplitting scream seemed to ager the flames even more as obscurity sank her teeth into her mother's neck. the flames danced around rapidly as if seeming not know what to do. Almost immediately her father leapt at her, sinking his own teeth into Obscurity’s back. In great pain from the new bite, she let go of her mother and turned to her father, sparring with him. Her father was forced closer and closer to the fire, Just about to burn, he reached up and drew his claws across obscuritys' face. The burning, immense pain made her fall and writhe in pain on the ash-coated ground. He laughed, his eyes seeming with triumph as he inched closer to his daughter. Just before he was about to taunt and strike, He was immediately cut from his words as a shadowy figure hit him too the ground. He wriggled around, trying to get back up, but this thing had him pinned there. Obscurity watched as flames grew closer, starting to take over her father. She looked around and over; to see her younger brother, staring at the scene in terror. Gritting her teeth she stood up through the pain and hurried over to him, picking him up as gently as she could before running away from the flames. Her fathers screams and the hungry fire was quiet to her in comparison to the whimpers of her brother.

⦓ Chapter one ⦔ - Understanding
    "There, there." My eyes opened, Seeing my mother for the first time as I fell out of my egg. She smiled, her eyes glossy. "You're here. Finally here." She picked me up gently and hugged me. I didn't quite understand this emotion, but I hugged her back. A new warmth filled my heart and I squealed with joy. She pinned her ears against her head in disgust in a slight moment, eyeing the front of the cave. I looked to see a tall, dark figure standing outside holding something in his jaws. My mother put me down gently into the nest before starting to bicker. "You missed her hatching! How could you!" The newcomer growled, dropping the hare at her feet. "Sorry I was trying to hunt food for us. I won't do it anymore if you don't want me too then. Where is our daughter anyway?" My mother kept her ears pinned before stepping to the side. I felt a sudden tension in the air as he stared at me. "That cannot be it. Shes so.. weak, frail. No way that could be my daughter."

My mother barked angrily at him. "Shut up. she just hatched! Give her some time." I felt myself cower at the loud words. He laughed at me. I felt tears roll onto my cheeks. "She May-be my daughter but I shall never treat her as one. I will care for her as I love you, Lio. But this thing is a disgrace to our family line." My mother picked up the hare and walked towards me and sat down in the nest, curling her tail around me to keep me warm. "Whatever you say, Neor." she said quietly before beginning to eat the hare. I watched as Neor huffed and left the den to find more food. I began to drink my mother's milk. Still nieve, not understanding the beginning of a downward spiral my life will become.

............................................................................☠ ☠ ☠

My ears flicked as I could hear arguing from outside, Sitting up and yawning I stretched. Its been a few months now, and mother has become more and more distant from me. I stayed quiet, trying to listen to them. But as hard as I tried, I couldn't pick up their speech from my small ears. I sighed and lay back down, looking at my paws, tired of this cave. I looked back up to the mouth of the cave. I wanted to know what was out there, in the forest. I jumped back into the wall of the cave in fear as a sudden burst of fire covered the mouth of the cave. Neor was thrown to the floor, his side now have a large burn scar. He growled as he got back up. I could hear my mother apologizing. He pinned his ears before walking off to find more food. I ran into my nest and pretended to sleep, hoping my mother wouldn't realize. I heard her walk off in an opposite direction though. Soon her pawsteps faded away. I was left alone. At least, so I thought. I stood up and walked, or so crawled, to the cave entrance, looking at the outside. I fell backward as a small bug had landed on my nose. Tilting my head, looking up, seeing a black moth. I reached up to touch it, but it fluttered away. I sudden feeling of sadness overcame me as I watched it leave. Please stay. Yet, it still fluttered away. I sighed, before letting my eyes fall back to the outside. "One day I'll be strong enough to go and get food for myself."

............................................................................☠ ☠ ☠

I was given the name fair. I didn't exactly like that name, but I guessed I could live with it. A month passed, and I was finally allowed outside the cave. My mother grew more tired and unsettling. My father was away much more. The more they say each other, the more they had fought. I would spend a lot of my time away from the cave, usually chatting with myself or some butterfly catching. But, after one very stressful day, I had a very obscure dream.

"Hello?" I called out, All I could see is red. It wasn't too bright, not too dark, just red. It seemed like I was floating, yet I could walk perfectly fine. it was so... strange. within a heartbeat, I was surrounded by nothingness. It was like I was closing my eyes, but I swear I wasn't! I screamed and reached out, before waking up in cold sweat.

I lifted my small body and looked around, my mother not here, but my father. he was standing by the entrance, looking out. I tucked my tail before walking over to him. "Papa?" He looked down at me with an unamused look. "Yes?" I gulped, "I'm scared. I had a bad dream" He scoffed. "Nightmares make you stronger, kiddo. listen to them. Invite them."

Chapter two - Rebellious
    wip

Chapter three - Runaway
    wip

Chapter four - Control
    wip

Chapter five - Power
    wip. Hope to get this done aaa, super sorry if i dont! this week turned out hectic x.x

please click above for non moving images!

wip ;w;
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/C2eZafo.gif[/img][/center]
[list][b]Chapter one -[/b]
[color=transparent].......[/color] I ran as fast as I could, I couldn’t, wouldn’t, let the flames catch me.  A wave of relief took over me as a saw a river up ahead, the other side untouched by the fire. I started Heading towards it as my life depended on it.  Reaching the bank I didn't hesitate. Steppng in I held my head as high as I could and swam across, trying my best not to get Alcide cold. Reaching the other side I put my brother down gently, before collapsing and starting to hack from the remaining smoke in my lungs.   I looked around, there were some other viscets around too.  Some were terrified as others looked in horror as their home was destroyed.  One approached me, “Are.. you alright?”  All I could do was shake my head.  The stranger sighed, “You look pretty rough there.  How about your son?” I looked over to Alcide. He looked like he was shaking, but from fear.   I moved closer to him and wrapped my tail around him. “They can't hurt you anymore, I promise,” I murmured. I looked around, Almost everyone's attention was on me now.  I guessed my scars and burns stood out. "He's my brother.. Not my son." I said quietly under my breath as I licked the top of his head, trying to clean him off and calm him down the best I could.

[color=transparent].......[/color]After my brothers shaking has slowed down, I stood up to gather the attention of the other viscets around. “Look at what they have done!” The all murmured, some confused, I could tell some thought I was crazy. “Them, the ‘Powerful’ ones. The ones who bare the elements in their own paws! Don't you see, they’ve destroyed our home! Who knows what will happen next! Who will stand up to them?” they were all skeptical of me, I knew it. But one spoke up, “I've met one before, they tried to kill me too. They took my daughter from me.” another nodded, “My sister was killed in one of their fires,” more and more started to agree.  The crowd began to chatter among themselves.  Their voices began to rise over the distant crackle of the fire, sounding more angry and fearful by the second.  “We can’t allow this to happen any longer!” I shouted over them.  They grew silent and turned their attention to me.  This made me feel… empowered. One of them walked in frount of the crowd. “I follow you. What is your name?” I was slightly drawn back by what they had said. [i]follow…?[/i] “My name is Obscurity.” another stepped up. “Obscurity, please help us. We have no home, we need a leader.” [i]l-leader?![/i]  They started to beg of me.  I was in some state of shock, but, I would do my pest to help them as I could.   I needed this to protect Alcide, and with others by my side, it would ensure his safety. “Alright, but first we need to find a place to sleep for the rest of the night, let's go.” I looked back to Alcide. I crouched down, “Are you ok to walk, or would you like to be carried?” He looked up to me with sad, tired eyes. I tried to give him a gentle smile, before reaching out and picking him up by the scruff.  I looked back too the rest of the group, before continuing into the forest.  I could hear the patter of footsteps behind me, they were following me, a new leader of a pack.
[color=transparent].....................................................................[/color][b]•••[/b]
[color=transparent]..........[/color]We found a closed clearing where we all decided was a good spot for the night. I put Alcide down gently careful not to wake him, and lay down myself for I was already exhausted and in pain.  I let my eyes drift away into another nightmare, the events from the night replaying in my head, but… the shadow creature was emphasized.  They were similar to the ones she had dreamed about from when she was younger, but she didn't think much of it.

[b]Chapter two-[/b]
- is trying to learn how to lead. It's somewhat overwhelming. still being only like a year old and such.
- Nightmares get worse.
- After the fire is put out by rain/natural causes obscurity decides to bring the pack thought the river and investigate the burned forest. She finds more hurt viscets and 'recruite them' with the rest of the pack. and if any had and belongings they would try to find them.  Many found their homes burned down really bad ig. stff happens ig and i donno some start to contiue to talk about how bad gardians are.
- The sun starts to set and they find another clearing to sleep in. One of the viscets is like "You need a den because you are leader" and shes like "what?" and all the others agree and shes like "well idk guys mabey" if we find a nice campsite.
- nightmares yey

[b]Chapter three-[/b] x

[b]Chapter four-[/b] x

[b]Chapter five-[/b] x [/list]

Monsters wrote:..

“I remember how badly I was treated by them, monsters, I never believed I was their own. They treated me like a disgrace; I was worthless in their eyes. They only focused on keeping me alive for the first part of my life, until they became more arrogant and only fed themselves, never protecting me from danger. The same for my helpless brother; I was the one who truly raised him. I figured out how to hunt for myself and to protect him from harm. They simply watched, watched as I was given scars from the wild beasts that roamed the forests. When I finally thought I was good enough to leave, I told them. I told them I would take Alcide and leave them to their own wicked lives. They wouldn't let me take him. I tried, but when I had they would fight me and make me too weak to travel. So I had no other choice but to stay trapped within their cluches. After that, I changed my name to Obscurity- It's what it I was. I had no idea why they had named me fairly, it was a false name they gave me. To mock me most likely. Only when Alcide was getting old enough to learn to talk, was when they had tried to kill us. With their demonic flame powers, that need to be rid of this world. I can’t believe they expected me to sleep through the cries of my brother like they do. They got what they deserved, dying how they thought I would of.”

Alcide wrote:..

“My pride, joy, and love. If anyone touches him I'll rip them to shreds. wip.”

My Gardians wrote:..

“They truely saved me. wip.”

Thank you ♥ wrote:x art by humerussin
[url]x[/url] art by [url]user[/url]
Last edited by Vluwu on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 27 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:19 am

hot dayum
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Torture is my name....

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Desmodea (Pronounced like Dez-mode-e-a)
What does it do next?: First eerie music to listen to while you read this part of the forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJxHsFor-E
~Trompy wrote:[center]"The insides of this demon glow, as if alit with fire! You see his bones through the flames. Your mouth agape with wonder and fear. Suddenly, his blood red eye snaps to you. You've been spotted! What does he do next?!"

Tyke gives you a vibe that feels like he can see through you and knows everything you've ever done. You stare at him for a long time partially because you're trying to figure him/her out but mostly because you're terrified. And now you have a gut feeling that he/she knows you're looking at him... A couple of seconds goes by... Now he seems to be getting angrier and... Offended even! (though it's hard to tell if it's annoyance or if he/she is legitimately offended) Why are YOU staring at me? Is it because I look horrifying or I'm a demon?... Well, I mean, I AM a demon, but the fact that you'd assume that I am one just because of my LOOKS! Shame on you! You should feel disgusted with yourself! Now, GO AWAY before much Much MUCH worse things happen to you than just a lecture... GO... NOOOW! You leave as quickly as you can because you are the most terrified you've ever been in your entire life. Maybe next time try to not stare at people as intensely?...
Art 1: By Teya!
Art 2: By Ash Wolf!
Possible Art 3 (Will definitely be by me): Nope I'm done with the art bruh!
More about Des: He's a demon-viscet that basically lives in hell and has to do do what his... master tells him... which is usually what you'd imagine! Possessing others and ruining people's lives, torturing others, and pretty much anything hellish and evil. If he happens to come across someone, especially that would happen to end up going to hell he can not only know all the sins and evil things that person did, but also everything that person is.... plus he has demon powers!
Personality: He's a demon that's opinionated, hot-headed, that gets easily offended, dramatic, fiery (no pun intended), manipulative, argumentative, extremely rude, hostile, has extremely dark humor, and snarky. Also he's kind of hard to understand and he doesn't care about others (I mean he's a demon of course he wouldn't) and he's a very angry viscet and he's also extremely strong so he's someone you wouldn't want to mess with! (Even if he is dramatic and annoying)
How Des became a demon: I didn't became one I was born one...
Doe Desmodea like being a demon?: No, I actually hate it, but after 5,000 years you kinda get used to it you know?
Theme song: THEME SONGS ARE FOR LOSERS!
Desmodea's Past: I mean before I came into hell I was killing and torturing other people anyways plus not to mention I ruined their lives and pulled horrific pranks on people and believe it or not a kid tried to make me their pet THEIR PET and let's just say it didn't end well for that child.... And as a kid.... Well... when my parents found out I was a demon (which was pretty quick when they realized I had demon powers and did demon things), I was put onto a deserted island but I just used my ability to fly in order to fly away back to where lots of humans and animals lived and went back to my hellish deeds... But it wasn't much of a past soooooo....
User: xXShut_up_OR-DIE-NOWXx has logged on
What's it like in hell?: Dude.... Do you even know what hell is!? If you don't it's probably best that you don't know.... And if you DO... You are just plain stupid!
What's it like heaven?: HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!?!.... I MEAN I'M LITERALLY A DEMON THAT LIVES IN HELL!
What's it like to be in limbo?: Dude... Just stop asking stupid questions! SERIOUSLY IT'S MAKING MY BRAIN HURT!
AND THE FACT YOU CAN DO THAT TO A DEMON... IS BEYOND ME!

Are you... Satan?:
FightMeM8_Donut_Wolf_89 has been removed from chatroom 666
Have you ever accidentally killed someone or is all of them intentional?: Good question, but no all of them are intentional.
Do you like fruit cake?: Hell no! That stuff's disgusting and EVERYONE hates them, do you like them?!
Then what cake do YOU like?!: Normal cake that's actually good! Though I never get a chance to eat it, so I have to sneak it.
YOU WHAT?: ...
Who's that guy, he's gay   lol: ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU JUST SAID THAT TO?!
GET YOUR FAT BUTT OVER HERE NOW OR YOU DIE TODAY DESMODEA!:
What kind of name is that lol: SHUT UP!!!
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!... That's it I'M CUTTING THE INTERNET!: No no no no NO I WAS TALKING TO THE OTHER GUY PLEASE DON'T DO THA- User: xXShut_up_OR-DIE-NOWXx is not available right now so please exit to another chatroom
Desmodea goes to a bar to take some souls story:
CHAPTER 1 Does Desmodea Actually Go To The Bar?
OKAY YOU FILTHY DEMONS! LISTEN UP! Ugh, what is it this time?... It better be good this time Sa- Whacks Desmodea in the face with a Flail six times SILENCE!..... Anyways before I WAS SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED! ALL OF YA'LL ARE GOING TO GO STEAL SOME SOULS TONIGHT! DESMODEA YOU ARE GOING TO A BAR AND THE REST OF YA'LL CAN GO WHERE EVER YOU WANT BECAUSE I CAN'T TRUST DES BECAUSE LAST TIME.... HE DIDN'T DO IT PROPERLY SO IF HE DOES IT PERFECT THIS TIME HE'LL GO TO A CASINO AND IF HE'S TRUSTED THERE HE'LL GO TO A MALL AND IF HE'S TRUSTED THERE ONLY THEN WILL HE BE ABLE TO GO ANYWHERE HE WANTS.... AFTER I TELL HIM ALL THE RULES 666 TIMES! HEY, THAT'S NOT FAIR! You should know by now that, NOTHING HERE IS FAIR! That doesn't mean you- Dumps a bucket of acid on him SILENCE!.......... NOW ALL OF YOU LEAVE SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACES!
CHAPTER 2 Looks Like He Is...
Just as Desmodea is about to leave.... Grabs Desmodea my the tail WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!? I HAVE TO PUT A TRACKING DEVICE AROUND YOUR NECK! What? WHY?! BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU TO A BAR AND EMBARRASS MYSELF! But, you're The Devil! You don't get embarrassed! SHUT UP! After almost choking Desmodea to death NOW GO AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU!
CHAPTER 3 I Made The Last Chapter Short Because I Felt Like It!
After 5 hours plus 11 minutes of walking to the bar he finally makes it in.... Hmmmm..... DANG IT! There's only 1,000 people in here I wanted to give The Devil way more souls than that!...... Oh well time to kill people!l
The first thing Desmodea does is that he kills the first one hundred people with his axe, acid, fire, and then he goes inside their brain and reach the soul and puts them in his jar. Then he kills the other 100 by demonic possession and then takes there soul the same way as the last one hundred. (oh and btw he made sure the terrified people can't leave the bar) Then he kills the other seven hundred people by poisoning their drinks and taking their souls the same way before. Then when the last one hundred magically appeared out of the bathroom he killed them by playing poker and they all lost so their souls automatically came out of their body and into the jar. Then Desmodea decides not to go to any other bars cause he doesn't want to kill as many as The Devil wanted so he comes back early..... Let's see how that ends well....
CHAPTER 4 The Consequences Of Desmodea's Decision To Not Follow The Devil's Orders
I'M BACK EARLY!.................. HELLO?? I SAID I'M- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SO EARLY!?!?....... ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!.... THAT'S IT! Grabs Desmodea by the ear and throws him in front of his throne so everyone can see him NOW STAY SILENT AND HAND ME THOSE SOULS SO I CAN COUNT THEM! After 50 minutes of counting... aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE EXACT AMOUNT OF SOULS I NEEDED WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY YOU CAME HER EARLY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GO TO THE TORTURE CHAMBER NOW!!!!!!!!!

THEN 666 HOURS OF TORTURE CAME CRASHING DOWN ON DESMODEA SO HE LEARNED HIS LESSON WHICH IS ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE DEVIL'S ORDERS THE END!

And killing YOU is my gain!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:44 am, edited 29 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Name: Infernios
What does it do next?:
As his blood red eyes peirce through yours, he smiles maniacally and whispers in a voice unlike another; “Are you scared?”
Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 am

abaddon
male
brother of lahash

every muscle in your body freezes in fear as the demon blinks, the movement slow and even, confident in the way only one who has nothing to lose can be. for what feels like hours, neither you or the demon moves, your body locked in place with terror, his loose with power. it’s just when you’ve begin to let your guard down, when you think the demon may let you escape from his prescense, that he moves.

he moves with an unhurried grace, rolling off of his side and tucking his feet underneath him as he rises, shaking off the black sand that had burried itself in his coat. he stalks forward towards you with his head held low and his tail out straight, his very aura predatory. with every other step, the spikes that adorne his body clink together, the bone-on-bone sound sending chills down your spine.

when he stops, he stops just a few precious feet from you. he towers over you, you’ve never considered yourself small, but next to him, you can’t help but feel tiny, a miniscule speck in the universe. for the first time in decades, you long for your wings more than anything, wings that could form a shield around your body or carry you away to safety.
Last edited by _Alex_ on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:08 am

Dropping
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me