Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopt #509/#510

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PROMPT: What is their personality like? What is their favorite toy and why? [My Extra Policy]

#509 Siberian Husky-Rough Collie-Border Collie Mix
Owner: Squeeze
Name: Violet
Collar: xx

#510 Pitbull-Great Dane Mix
WolfOfTheYear wrote:User: WolfOfTheYear
Name: Azu
Collar: Dark blue with gold stripes
Personality: Azu is quite stubborn, and it can be even worse when she's mad or wants to go adventuring. Azu is a very curious girl, and her mischievious nature can get her in more trouble than normal. She can be very intimidating until you get to know her, then she seems like the most friendly dog in the world. She is very sweet when you become her friend, and she is quite energetic, so if you like to play games, she's your gal. Azu can seem cold at first, though it's probably due to being mistreated in the past
Favorite Toy + Why?: Her Owlie!
Azu LOVES her Owlie! It may seem weird that she loves a stuffed bird, but don't tell her, or you may end up with a shredded bed, and I mean very literally. Azu loves her Owlie so much because it reminds her of an Owl she met once when she was lost in a forest. The Owl helped her find her way home, and she is forever grateful to that Owl and this toy will forever keep him in her memory,
even if she does have memory loss.

Genes
#509 Siberian Husky-Rough Collie-Border Collie Mix
'Liver w/ Irish and Urajiro'
Kk // EE // bb // DD // slsl // AwAt // SiSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CCw // gg // Uu

#510 Pitbull-Great Dane Mix
'Blue w/ Irish'
Kk // EmE // BB // dd // slsl // AyAt // SiSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CchCe // gg // uu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt and Custom #509/#510

Postby Peyto1217 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:50 pm

User:
Peyto1217

Name:
Winnie

Collar:

Personality:
Winnie always puts others above herself and loves to help out. She came from a good home before SCS and her actions show for it. Winnie is a bit quirky, but she can always make everyone laugh. If something gets her upset, it's not hard for anybody to tell. She starts to be a bit quieter, unlike like her usual outgoing self. Winnie gets so much affection though, so these quiet times don't usually last long. In return, Winnie is always willing to do anything for her friends. She will never abandon anyone.

Favorite Toy + Why?:
The only reason Winnie came to SCS was because the farm she lived on went out of business. She loved that place and has promised herself that she will never forget living out in the country. Now, the only thing she has left from the farm is her old tug-of-war rope. It is a bit beaten up, but Winnie like it because it still smells like the country and brings back old memories. Even recently, she still plays with it any chance she gets and loves to invite other dogs to go against her.
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:58 pm

User: Sunny-Skies
Name: Andrea
Collar: x
Personality: Like her namesake, Andrea is indeed a very brave gal. She has no fear of speaking her mind or doing anything dangerous, and she is also quite the thrillseeker. She's also very outgoing and open-minded, always willing to meet and talk to others. She'll welcome almost anybody, as long as they aren't a jerk. She's also quite a quirky gal, and she also has a sense of humor. She'll try to lighten the mood when her friends are upset, but she'll understand when they just want to be alone. She cares for her friends and loved ones dearly and hates it when they're upset. She also doesn't like arguments and hates getting into arguments with her friends. She does, however, lack patience or tolerance, and will snap if somebody repeatedly does something after she tells them to stop. She also tends to say things before she thinks it through, which can lead her into tough situations.

Favorite Toy + Why?: Her soft seal plush! It might seem like an odd toy, but this now worn out seal means a lot to her. It's her little keepsake. She doesn't have some special nickname for it, she just simply calls it 'seal'. She loves her seal and keeps it around her almost all the time, and is very protective of her precious seal and only lets her close friends even touch it. At night, she loves to cuddle with her seql, keeping the soft plush close to her. No, it doesn't remind her of anything really or reminds her of her old home, she just feels the need to protect it. After all, it is the only item she was given in her entire life. It's something special she has always had ever since she was a young puppy. When she lived with her old owners, they barely paid any mind to her and she always felt as if she only had seal. Most of the time, it was just her and her seal. Yes, she does have other friends, but she feels as if her seal was always there for her. She honestly doesn't care if others think her obsession with this one small toy is strange. She knows it is merely just a seal plush, but it's a very special keepsake to her.
Last edited by sunny-skies on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:02 pm

the name of my custom is violet.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miilk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:33 am

User: Corgi Sploot

Name: Dew

Collar: Worm down leather collar, a little bulky an slips on her neck a little bit. Dew is slightly smaller than the adverage Great Dane (because she is a mix.) The collar has clearly been passed down, it has a wonderful smell though, (imagine the smell of an old book.) Has a plate made out of silver that is the center of the color with her name engraved. Collar is homemade!

Personality: Very sweet, loving, and playful. Loves to act cute and cuddle.

Favorite Toy + Why?: Has a cute little pink blanket that she likes to play with. Enjoys getting it wraps around her like a cape. She runs really fas with it and enjoys pretending to fly. A perfect cuddle accessory, and has a variety of uses! The blanket is a little worn down but is super soft and has clearly been loved. Given to her by a little girl when she was a pup, and has kept it ever since. Light pink, with shiney material around edges. But, it is warm down so it isn’t nearly as shiney as it once was. Image
Art Shop
☽◯☾
they / them
one love ▽ peace,, love,, prosper
.* .✧・゚.: * .✧🧿✧. *:・゚✧. *.
miilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:52 am

User: WolfwithWings38
Name: Bones
Collar: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/3f/c7/6b3f ... eather.jpg
Personality: ☣ Playful ☠️ Goofy ☠️ Protective (only when he needs to be) ☠️ Loves attention ☠️ Trickster ☠️ Quirky but love-able ☣
Favorite Toy + Why?: His starbarks (the big one)
Image because he feels comfort when his owner isn't around plus: "It doesn't feel weird on my teeth at all like all the other toys!" Bones barks. Also it reminds him of his trips with his owner when they go to Starbucks together! Also for a fun fact Bones takes his starbarks toy anywhere he goes and if he ever loses it accidentally he flips out and will literally have a search party for that toy... Yeah he really loves that toy!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 pm

User:
Name:
Personality:
Favorite Toy + Why?:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:37 am

Ends 7 am pst tomorrow! Get your forms done!

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:49 am

User: WolfOfTheYear
Personality: Azu is quite stubborn, and it can be even worse when she's mad or wants to go adventuring. Azu is a very curious girl, and her mischievious nature can get her in more trouble than normal. She can be very intimidating until you get to know her, then she seems like the most friendly dog in the world. She is very sweet when you become her friend, and she is quite energetic, so if you like to play games, she's your gal. Azu can seem cold at first, though it's probably due to being mistreated in the past
Azu LOVES her Owlie! It may seem weird that she loves a stuffed bird, but don't tell her, or you may end up with a shredded bed, and I mean very literally. Azu loves her Owlie so much because it reminds her of an Owl she met once when she was lost in a forest. The Owl helped her find her way home, and she is forever grateful to that Owl and this toy will forever keep him in her memory,
even if she does have memory loss
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS Adopt #510: WINNER

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 am

Congrats! I thought your form and toy choice, along with it's reason, was very cute <3
I'd love to know how her memory loss effects her in her life and how she got it, ect., if you get the chance to continue to develop her on your own! That aside i hope you take good care of her <3
WolfOfTheYear wrote:
User: WolfOfTheYear
even if she does have memory loss

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage