8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ 餡餅 ] MEAT BISCUIT #7 " 小雨 "

Postby yuketsu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 am

[ 餡餅 ] ADOPTS

WHAT'S A MEAT BISCUIT ? well a meat biscuit is a meat biscuit ! they're
FRESH, NEVER frozen. ALSO WE USE REAL SALT, not like the FAKE salt
from Wendy's!!!!!!! and NO, they are NOT patties okay!! meat has no
nationality; it transcends all planes. btw for those wondering about the
true shapes of meat biscuits, yes, they are 4D!!

CHINESE SCHOOL TIME KIDS DING DING DING
小雨 [ xiǎo yǔ ] = little rain
CONGRATS YOU LEARNED A NEW WORD!!

okay back to the form this will be a raffle!!! HOWEVER, TO ENTER, YOU NEED TO COMPLIMENT ONE PERSON
IN THE COMMUNITY AND WHY THEY'RE AWESOME!!!! HF c: ( feel free to compliment multiple users if you'd
like! ♥ ♥ lets spread the love here comrades ^_^ ) ** MUST BE A REAL USER, complimenting yourself is
fine but pls include others as well!! : >

ends WHENEVER

Code: Select all
username
name: xiao yu ( dont change this , delete parenthesis )
compliment a user:
#:

**to clarify, please put your raffle # in the # section of the form!
DONT MESS UP ON THE #S PLS OR YOU'RE BANNED :(

Last edited by yuketsu on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ 餡餅 ] MEAT BISCUIT #7 " 小雨 "

Postby angelo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:26 am

username: xenn
name: xiao yu
compliment a user: cs user tharrot is a living meme and ur beautiful ily
cs user xofrnk is super fun to talk to and just ?? great ??
cs user reb,, is super sweet and amazing
cs user kiui is so great,, like the whole gifting community is fabulous
#: 1
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

username: Soll
compliment a user: Jolteon, is like the best creature alive and deserves some Wendy's salt!
#: 2
Last edited by Soll on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 am

username: Emisul
compliment a user: carrot is the Almighty God and deserves praise. All hail the meat biscuit lords. Jaeger has a beautiful cape and awesome hair. like i need that hair. xenn is super fun and Good. emotions. is an awesome human being. rainbowpanda101 is NICE. and xiao yu himself. he is goog
#: 3 (technically cause u know,)

Postby Gladis » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 am

mark!
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:16 pm

username: hiyorin
compliment a user: *rubs hands* to my weeaboo, juicebox, meat biscuit squad, you all know who you are, this one's for you
(just gonna go down the list in my sig)

optional but if youd like to set the scene, feel free to have this playing in the background: [ ✿ ]

donny: aAaaaaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHH oK IM JUST GONNA BE HONEST IT'S A LOT OF FUN TEASING YOU but jokes aside, you always come rushing to my side when i'm not feeling well, always willing to talk and put up with my rambling and fangirling,, played league with me (and repeatedly killed that enemy lux when she wouldn't leave me alone 😭😭) even tho i sucked and overall youre a SUPER AWESOME DUDe i'm #blessed to be your friend and this summer was p lit thanks to you staying up to watch anime with me LOL can't wait till we both have enough free time to watch something together again! :)

tharrot: WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING MY KOUHAI IS??? we're the super tag team when it comes to jokes and teasing donny and i love getting anime/kpop suggestions from you bc you have the best taste..YOU'RE THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO AESTHETHICCS and you make me so jealous whenever you send pix of your food bc everything always looks amazing..and lets not even start on your art i could go on about how talented you are..and tbh now that donny sux youre the BEST TROLL IN TOWN idk what i did to deserve a kouhai as awesome as you but im so THANKFUL for such a wonderful lefty buddy :3c #PRISTIN

shin: WHOOOOOOOOOOO BOY so glad someone understands how incredibly untalented big trash stupid is...JKJK but shin is THE BEST GAL PAL i love talking with you about ANYTHING really! whether it be mystic messenger (even tho u like that ugly rat man), buzzfeed unsolved (wheeze), random instagram posts/videos, thE WALKING DEAD (clementine come back), KPOP (i'm a newbie and i love when u show me underrated groups), HOW AMAZING CANADA IS, hONESTLY i could go on and on but just know it's always a pleasure talking bc you really make me feel included 😭i love u so much shinny (and u can bet im coming over for some ramen with REAL kimchi)

little: i cant BELIEVE we met like, four years ago bc of jbd's (beau x taiga forever) but i'm so glad we get to talk again! youre so unbelievably amazing and im so glad youre willing to talk to me about anything (cough cough what i asked you about last night cough). i always have fun when i get to talk to you, even though thanks to school we dont get to talk as much anymore i enjoy every minute i get! YOU SOUND HOT and i wish i could sound like u bc instead i sound like a five year old girl but its okay,, we should voice act or commentate on league games again sometime LOL but maybe next time we should find a way to actually be useful to nonny bc honestly i had no idea what we were talkin about last night.. thanks for coming back to me litbro :x love u big daddy 😭

finch: MY BEST BRO, RIDE OR DIE, SO TALENTED IM JEALOUS but im so proud of you!! i remember like a year ago when we just talked about random stuff for 8 hours straight (and i also kicked your butt in cardjitsu), bc honestly if you just put us together we could keep talking forever LOL i'm super happy to b ur bro..and even though its taking you TOO LONG to find your gosh dang ps3 i know its somewhere!! in those boxes!! just waiting to be picked up so we can finallyyyy play lbp together and rule over all the sackboys....daiski sounding senpai <3

eun: A HUGE MARK TUaN FANBOY but honestly, your dedication is inspiring..i hope i can love someone as much as you love mark someday other than yoongi 😭😭 you're always willing to help me with my homework (BLEH MATH) which i'm super grateful for bc without you i prob wouldve failed precalc..im so glad you became my partner in crime as co-owners bc you helped me take out a snAKE HAH and its just a blast talking to you whether it be abt MARK, JIN (i know you secretly love him), those dog videos you love to share or stuff in general. thank you for being such a great pal yunky!!

hope: IM A LOSER AND I ALWAYS FORGET TO RESPOND TO YOUR PMS BUT I LOVE TALKING TO YOU and im so glad you came back to the juicebox squad ayyyy. youre so funny and you can rOAST THE HECK OUTTA PEOPLE plus i love ur socks..but not as much as i love you..you have such BEAUTIFUL ART and i was so happy when u were willing to talk to me when i first posted on the kalon fanclub bc i was super nervous but MY LIGHT IN THE DARK,, ITS YOU,, im still in love with the headshot u drew me of lilina bc dam....ur style makes me sweat (but in a goOD way) and im so happy you agreed to do an art trade w me 😭 you're my hope, you're mY angel <3<3

sinon: GOSH WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT MY LOVELY NONNY i remmebr when i first met her thorugh my join me's and i just thought "omg this person seems really cool how do i befriend" and thEN IT JUST MIRACULOUSLY HAPPENED and im so happy..we talk about the randomest stuff but just know i LOVE ALL YOUR MEMES OKAY even though sometimes itll take me too long to respond bc school loves to keep me busy 😭 youre an art GODDESS and one day we actually gotta remember to do an art collab again LOL i love you so much sinon, you are and always will be the better -onny <3 (even though donny cheated in the match last night, you're MY champsion xoxo) also your voice is HOT and please dont beat up my brother even tho he dserves it

i was gonna write more but i dont wanna use up too much space LOL i love you guys so much<3
#: 5
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:14 pm

username andreas
    compliment a user:
    gonna keep this short and hopefully nOT emotional

hiyo: fednjsdljsddsfldsi dONT;; think you realize how much you mean to me. idk where to hecking start but i really do value you as a friend. i think something i admire most in my friends and you in particular is how you always seem to want to get along with people. but you also have a great and flexible sense of humor so in general being around you is really nice and never boring. i might've mentioned this before briefly but when we actually started talking more, i think just before and during the first part of summer, i was;; really in a bad place mentally and i think you helped me with that, just by keeping me awake until the sun came up whether that be talking about balloon tidy succ or watching anime or etc, i really appreciated the distraction and getting to know you better. without getting too cheesy im really grateful for knowing you and you're one of the few people i cant get bored of talking to, so i'll try and make time for uS TO do more stuff again!! ily ur a great friend fgnjdjnlf even if you tease me : ((((

nana: gfnjddnldfg i think anything i could say here i already tell you daily (im sorry). but thats not gonna stop me!! you, jimin and jesus are my holy trinity.you're my other half and i-,, keep tryING TO figure out how to not go cheese level 9999 or extremely personal while writing this but holy hell. no one except the people who have a relationship similar to us would ever be able to understand how much you mean to me. if soulmates exist i'd say we're the closest ive ever seen to them, simply because we compliment each other so well in a lot of areas and we're so similar,, i honestly feel extremely lucky to know you and that youre still in my life and that i even met you in the first place, because things like this are one in a million chance,,, and ill save the rest for non-public post(;;;

thistle: we just had our four year best friend anniversary 20 something days ago. idk how we managed to make it this far but im really glad we did. even if somedays we dont talk much because we're both busier people now i do appreciate having you as a friend and im lucky you stuck around so long. you're probably one of the chillest people i know and heck, sometimes im stressed as hell or feeling down and just talking to you about the randomest things or ranting or whatever makes me feel better, and its something i forgot to mention i was grateful for. also i want my wig back thbk

hope: you'RE ACTUALLY,,, A LIFE SAVER. in more than one way. im really grateful that you're always down to help me or listen to my problems and that you actually care. it feels nice to have a friendship where you're both mutually supporting each other and its that kinda positivity i think everyone needs in their life. you get me on a spiritual level and you're also one of the most genuinely sweetest people i know. but you also happen to be one of the most savage with the b e s t sense of humor. our hope our angel

forgetting shin, finch, lai and all my new acquaintances i met recently!! shin, i love our inside jokes and ur hillarious, eun and finch are my bros. couldn't write more as i have a paper to write and its late but <33 ily all

#:6
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

username: rainichi
    compliment a user:
    me, im cool u know, i do stuff that is worthy of being called Cool,
    yes indeedy, so i am complimenting myself bc self love yall ❤ ❤

#: 7

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 am

username: eunkyung.
    compliment a user:
    This ain't a compliment tbh, IM CALLING YALL OUT
    @ tharrot, gladis, hiyorin, andreas, finch, little
    yall gETtInG REKT

this is a joke, I actually have stuff to do tonight, so pls dont kill me, ill come back to edit this LMAO
    @tharrot the actual king of carrots and aesthetics,, one day, I swear, you're actually gonna turn into a rich business person bc asdfghyt how does this even work,, dude, you've got a good sense and I found out youre actually too smart for 99% of the population, even if you don't act like it. Even tho we don't talk on a daily basis, and sometimes can go completely dead between us (aka, we never dm, bc thats weird), I find that can 10/10 always count on you 😩😩👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 and honestly, thats not a quality a lot of people have so 👌🏼👌🏼. now pls teach me how to be as aesthetic as you
    @gladis hey look, its taesung, my actual savior. hi, ily, and tbh, its just as simple as that. There's a lot of things I could say about you, but I feel like you already know 99% of it. I think the biggest thing is I appreciate you being there for when I just vent LOL. There's a lot of things that honestly stick out to me when you talk?? Like maybe I dont show it very much, but sometimes, I really just scroll back through our conversation or find something you said in our dms bc it just sticks in my mind sm and I wanted to go back and reread it asdfsghj. I aspire to be more like you, more open probably and able to talk to other people freely. You're really memorable, sO HURRY UP AND COME MEET ME PLS. LETS GO ON A COFFEE DATE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING. A 10/10 wholesome person, 10/10 glad to have met you 1342 years ago. I dont have to say it, but stay awesome, and keep protecting me from ghosts 😂😂😂😂😂
    #: 8
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:46 pm

ending in next 24 hrs