#1668 bay roan tobiano by dreamwalker

Based on Click to view
Artist dreamwalker [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1668 bay roan tobiano

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:33 pm

for this one, tell me the story of their first Halloween! you may decorate your form if you like, but no other extras like art and what not

Username: YuriPlisetsky_
name: The Maiden of Fall // Zarina
eye color: Witch's brew
dam: --
sire:--
Breeding notes: hair edits pass like brindle. Garlands cannot pass. Siblings with the other kids in this set, cannot be bred to one another
Last edited by dreamwalker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1668 bay roan tobiano

Postby Corviidae_ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Username:
YuriPlisetsky_
Show Name:
The Maiden of Fall
Barn Name:
Zarina
Halter color:
Light golden color with any design/pattern of your choice!
Orientation:
Pansexual

First Halloween:
Zarina, being the youngest of the Autumn siblings, was born on the autumnal equinox. On her first Halloween, she was only over a month old, but the stories of times gone past told to her by the older horses had filled her mind with love for the holiday. Stories of ghosts and ghouls, witches and wizards, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. No matter how scary the tale seemed, she loved every second. That year, Arrow's End Stables had agreed to host a haunted house. The human and their friends were incredibly excited and soon that excitement had spread to the animals in the stables. Everyone got into the spirit of Halloween, even the ever-grumpy cat, Slade.
By the day before the event, everything was fully prepared. The stables were lit with orange-tinted lights and chairs had been placed around a large firepit outside. That night, the first frost of the season came as the temperature dropped two degrees below freezing. Zarina watched excitedly from the pasture closest to the stables as people walked around, either getting candy from those passing it out, watching young children as they stare in awe at the horses, or waiting excitedly for their chance to go into the haunted house. She was amazed by all the different costumes they were wearing. Some were elaborate and flashy, others simple but noteworthy. She whinnied happily at her two sisters farther in the pasture, as if calling them to come look at all the humans. Her older sister nickered back at her before going back to grazing. Zarina shook her head and looked back towards the humans.
As it got darker, the firepit was lit and the smell of smoke filled the air. Many of the younger humans went home but others had stayed for marshmallows and scary stories. The young foal pricked her ears as she heard another horse neighing in the distance, causing some of the humans to mutter in distress while others chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what to think. Her human had just finished one of Zarina's favorite Halloween stories, The Headless Horseman. Upon hearing the sudden call of the unknown horse in the foggy darkness, it was easy to feel the tension in the air. The sound of heavy hooves hitting the ground as a horse walked up the dirt road towards the group of humans. Some of the children cried out in fright as a figure emerged from the fog. The large horse under him snorted and shook its head before pawing at the ground. The figure suddenly started snickering and her human, along with a few of the others quickly joined them as the rest shouted in half-amused outrage. Zarina was confused, could they not recognize that the horse was Zodiac through the fog? She nickered in concern as the human riding Zodiac dismounted, leading him over to the fence to greet her.
"Don't worry Zarina, it's just me and Zodiac, nothing to be afraid of!" He reassured her as he stroked her neck. Afraid? Why would she be afraid? She let out a huff of annoyance, deciding that it was best to just let humans do their thing. Ever since that night, Zarina has forever loved the spooky autumn holiday, no matter what was going on at the stables.
Last edited by Corviidae_ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Username: Starwindrider
name: Morgan Le Faye
halter color: Witch's Brew
first Halloween:

Halloween was here. Morgan was only 3 months old, having been born early Autumn, and she was extremely excited. Witches, zombies and ghosts did not frighten her; in fact, she loved them. Thus, on her first Halloween, Morgan dressed up as a witch.

"Trick or treat!" Morgan yelled through the pumpkin stalk she held in her mouth. "Gimme candy, or else I'll turn you into a...a...a...frog!" The adult Tolter at the door smiled and dropped a few lollipops into her hollow pumpkin. "Happy halloween, Morgan!” Morgan smiled happily back.

Around midnight, the village gathered together to tell ghost stories(in the case of the elders and grown ups) and play with each other(in the case of the foals). Morgan and her best friend, Opal, decided to play catch together. It was Morgan’s turn to count. As she closed her eyes and began chanting to ten, she heard Opal’s hoofbeats leading away.

“Ten! Ready or not, Opal, I’m coming now!” Morgan neighed, turning around and opening her eyes. To her surprise, she came face to face with Falcon and his gang. Falcon was a tall and rather formidable looking black Tolter with a permanent smirk. However, he was only half a year old, a little older than Morgan.

“I’m coming now!” Falcon teased her in a singsong voice. “You’re a witch today? How scary.” Falcon bunched himself up into a small bundle of black fur and shivered, eyes looking at her in a terrified expression. It didn’t work that well, though. The smirk put everything off. Morgan decided to mention that.

“I wasn’t performing for you,” Falcon retorted, glaring at her. His gang followed suit. If looks could kill, Morgan would have fainted right there and then. Morgan glared back. She was stubborn and determined and she was not, never ever, going to let this bully push her around.

Just then, she caught sight of a joyful bumblebee buzzing around to her right. It seemed to be attracted to something. Morgan darted her eyes to the side and saw a pot of honey held in Ivan’s mouth. Ivan was one of the scaredy cats who feared bees, why would he be holding honey out like that? Regarding his full costume, Morgan realised that he was trying to dress up as King Midas, with the honey supposedly being a pot of gold. Not helpful at this time, thought Morgan.

The gang was too caught up in the staring match to realise the critter buzzing above their heads. Morgan timed her chance well. The bee landed on the honey pot.

“I’ll turn you into a bee!” Morgan jerked her pumpkin towards Ivan just as he saw the insect. “Aiyee!” Leaping up with a squeal, the Bay stallion took off, dropping the pot of honey where it was. The bee gaily descended to the ground and started devouring the spilled honey.

Falcon and the rest of the gang turned to look at the bee having its supper. Their eyes widened. They looked around for Ivan, but he was long gone. Falcon turned back to Morgan, doubt and a bit of fear in his eyes. “Don’t doubt a witch!” Morgan laughed cheekily, prancing away.

Just around the corner she met Opal, who was impatient with waiting for Morgan. “Where did you go?” Opal demanded. Morgan smiled mysteriously, “Oh, turning colts into bees, of course.” Opal looked at her, confused. Morgan smiled. Colts were so daft, and she was real smart. So were bees.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:38 am

congrats! you had some lovely forms and I adored the writing piece on this gal. Enjoy her!

YuriPlisetsky_ wrote:

Username:
YuriPlisetsky_
Show Name:
The Maiden of Fall
Barn Name:
Zarina
Halter color:
Light golden color with any design/pattern of your choice!
Orientation:
Pansexual

First Halloween:
Zarina, being the youngest of the Autumn siblings, was born on the autumnal equinox. On her first Halloween, she was only over a month old, but the stories of times gone past told to her by the older horses had filled her mind with love for the holiday. Stories of ghosts and ghouls, witches and wizards, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. No matter how scary the tale seemed, she loved every second. That year, Arrow's End Stables had agreed to host a haunted house. The human and their friends were incredibly excited and soon that excitement had spread to the animals in the stables. Everyone got into the spirit of Halloween, even the ever-grumpy cat, Slade.
By the day before the event, everything was fully prepared. The stables were lit with orange-tinted lights and chairs had been placed around a large firepit outside. That night, the first frost of the season came as the temperature dropped two degrees below freezing. Zarina watched excitedly from the pasture closest to the stables as people walked around, either getting candy from those passing it out, watching young children as they stare in awe at the horses, or waiting excitedly for their chance to go into the haunted house. She was amazed by all the different costumes they were wearing. Some were elaborate and flashy, others simple but noteworthy. She whinnied happily at her two sisters farther in the pasture, as if calling them to come look at all the humans. Her older sister nickered back at her before going back to grazing. Zarina shook her head and looked back towards the humans.
As it got darker, the firepit was lit and the smell of smoke filled the air. Many of the younger humans went home but others had stayed for marshmallows and scary stories. The young foal pricked her ears as she heard another horse neighing in the distance, causing some of the humans to mutter in distress while others chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what to think. Her human had just finished one of Zarina's favorite Halloween stories, The Headless Horseman. Upon hearing the sudden call of the unknown horse in the foggy darkness, it was easy to feel the tension in the air. The sound of heavy hooves hitting the ground as a horse walked up the dirt road towards the group of humans. Some of the children cried out in fright as a figure emerged from the fog. The large horse under him snorted and shook its head before pawing at the ground. The figure suddenly started snickering and her human, along with a few of the others quickly joined them as the rest shouted in half-amused outrage. Zarina was confused, could they not recognize that the horse was Zodiac through the fog? She nickered in concern as the human riding Zodiac dismounted, leading him over to the fence to greet her.
"Don't worry Zarina, it's just me and Zodiac, nothing to be afraid of!" He reassured her as he stroked her neck. Afraid? Why would she be afraid? She let out a huff of annoyance, deciding that it was best to just let humans do their thing. Ever since that night, Zarina has forever loved the spooky autumn holiday, no matter what was going on at the stables.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corviidae_ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Thank you so much dreamwalker! I really wanted to get one of the three siblings and I'm really glad I got her! I just wanted to verify really quick that her number is correct? I think that there's already a tolt with the number 1668, so I just wanted to make sure before I add her to my stables!

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:22 pm

I think there may have been a mix up cause I had to stagger these guys so another artist may not have seen it ^.^;

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me