by Vluwu

by Yugi

Viscet #1896 - Closed

Postby Yugi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:53 am

Username: Blukitty53
Name: Needle
Gender for breeding: Male
Claim Date: 10/9/2017
This viscet is based on mummies and eyes B-)

This will also be another simple writing contest c: To win this viscet, tell me what they're a guardian of?
What do they protect, be it an object, a person, or etc?

You're allowed to pretty up your form, but no extras are permitted.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What do they protect: (Minimum amount of 150 words; maximum of 800)

This contest will end on Sunday, October 8th at 8:00 PM PDT!
Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Yugi on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1896 - Open

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:58 am

Wow Yugi your designs are so gorgeous ;o; Good luck everyone<3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:07 am

ooooooo res. with protecting travellers & souls
        i think im a good person
        or at least i hope i am
        hello! i'm veridian, feel free to call me ver.
        i don't really go on here much anymore
        z
        🌻. 🌾. 🍃. 🌿. 🌸. 🌊. - avatar. sig art
        sure, im pretty awful
        but i'm trying to get better
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:23 am

Username: Blukitty53
    Name: Needle
    Gender for breeding: Male
    What do they protect:
    So dark. It's so dark. My whole body shook, I had no idea where I was. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't feel anything under me, over me, or beside me. It felt like I was floating, but my limbs were so heavy. Pain started to recoil from my limbs and up my spine, then down to my tail. I wanted to shriek out into the darkness, but nothing happened. I couldn't make noise, or I couldn't hear. I was so lost. Where am I? Am I even a viscet anymore? suddenly, an ominating yellow light started to shine from my tail. Looking around, I see a huge eye staring back at me. I feel stabs of pain throughout my body and new lights appear. All bright, orange eyes. The light became blinding. I couldn't remember anything either…. What's my name? Where do I live? Where was I before this? Suddenly, a being of the likes i had never seen stood before me. “You have done excellent, Needle. Your time as a reaper is up. You are no-longer needed in this universe anymore.” I didn't know what to say, how to act. “W-what?” The beast chuckled at me. “You will not remember me, or any of your past life. But you will be sent to a new world, universe, where you will guard the entrance to many more. Other viscets with the naked eye will not be able to see you, but your eyes will be very visible.” What? What is this? Whats going on? “I don't understand, what's happening?” The creature laughed again at me. “You have failed your old universe. I managed to snatch you before death could.” My blood ran cold. “You may be dead, but you will live on as a phantom. Protecting something very, very important...” I still didn't understand. What was this? what’s going to happen to me.. “It's time to travel. Goodbye, Needle.”

With a gasp I woke. I looked around frantically. I was in a cave. Everything hurt. I stood, my legs shaky. I was in a new world. Next to me were many bandages. They seemed so familiar, yet so alien. I put them on, not really knowing what to do at this point. I looked at my tail to start, I gasped and fell back seeing a closed eye. But, it was a marking? As if i had been born with it. My throat feeling parched now. I knew i had to find water and food soon. There was a small entrance, I started to walk over, but I was suddenly pulled back. A chain around my leg appeared from nowhere. I didn't question it, since everything was a question here. Not knowing what to do, I followed the chain. I got to a huge cave, at the top of a pillar was a flaming ball of… darkness. But it seemed to change colors randomly. I started to reach up to it, I felt my legs fly off the ground. I.. could float. whats going on… I decided to explore where my chain let me, and I noticed a river on the other side of the cave. ‘Flying’ over, I went to take a sip. But, I couldn't drink it? It fell through me like it was nothing. Then I realized, my reflection wasn't there! Just my eyes and bandages.. Everything else was invisible. Other than these mysterious eye markings…

It's been days. I haven't felt hunger or thirst, and I still have no explanation. But I knew for sure, whatever that orb was up there, I had to protect it with whatever life I had.

Time went by. I could start to regain memories. I knew for a fact I wasn't from around here, I was from a different world. I recalled that orb as a sprite. Every world has one, and each one must be protected. They contained almost all the power each viscet had, and if you were anywhere near it, it was likely you would be sucked into a different world. I was chosen and changed by it, so it may do no harm to me. But I cannot remember how, or if, I had died in my last world. things still remained a mystery for me, but one day I know a viscet would find me. And oh so help me they tell me whats happening.
Last edited by Vluwu on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:26 am

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
    Name: Uk'hul A'Lakai
    Gender for breeding: male
    What do they protect: "I am the watcher of the unknown
    That what I guard, I have become.
    I say my vow and your secret is safe
    Forever I shall be watching your grave.
    Protect my master, make sure you don't rise
    I will be standing till the death of the night."
    ---
    Once, his name used to be Sebastian. He was a young and fair man, a police officer to whom nothing meant more than his duty to protect others. And then he started to investigate a case, that was meant to change his life forever - to worse. The case started off as more and more missing reports piled up on the officers' desks. Many Viscets feared for their loved ones, who supposedly all mysteriously disappeared at night, often during full moon. Soon, there were many stories about different creatures that kidnapped Viscets for many different reasons - but as a being of reason, Sebastian did not believe in any of these fairytales but rather in facts gathered through investigation and observation. And it wasn't all too long until he caught his main suspect in the act: On Halloween night, October 31st, he followed Willow - "The Dollmaker" or "The Puppeteer" - up to his residence, witnessing how the other Viscet, who was known to be strange and solitary, was followed by two children who appeared to be in trance. The officer was certain to finally set an end to the kidnappings - but he was caught. While he sneaked closer to the Dollmaker's old hut, a paw was suddenly resting on his shoulder and there was a voice - no, several voices - whispering into his ear:
    "Whoever you think, you are to be
    I promise you, we will soon see
    If you still are who you are now
    Or if you willingly will bow
    When I am done, then you will do
    Whatever I will want from you.
    My doll, my puppet, hear us speak
    Oh feel me caressing your cheek
    It is alright, it is all fine
    In just a moment you will be mine."
    As soon as the whispering stopped, Sebastian's vision turned black and he lost conciousness.
    When he awoke again, he was not anymore. Indeed, who he used to be was gone. Lost forever. Everything that used to matter was forgotten and there was something, someone else, that mattered now - and only him: Willow.
    "You are mine now, Uk'hul A'Lakai." He could hear him whispering and every whisper felt like a soft touch on his wounded body.
    He, who just awoke, did not know who he was, he did not know where he was, he did not know why his body hurt and why he was covered it stitches; but he knew something: His maker was his master. And his master had one simple duty for him: watch over the Willow tree. Although he had turned his back on the giant tree, he could still see it; indeed, he could see everything, including what was happening below the roots and earth. He could feel them moving under his paws, but he could also see them: hundreds, if not thousands of dolls - some of them completely motionless, others were moving their heads or blinking from time to time, some of them were even crawling or walking. He could hear them too - most of them were screaming. He knew: they were trapped down there, burried alive in an underground cellar below the biggest and eeriest tree, the tree which gave his master the name he was known by. And he also knew: they wanted to get out of there. He did not know why, but he was not in the position to ask questions. Although his master, Willow, never said that, he just knew it. I felt it.
    "The Deformed." His master's whispers let him forget the noises of the puppets under the earth for a moment. "That's what they are. Dolls, that never should have been made. But nontheless they are my children and they mean alot to me. However, none of them should ever see the light of the day - it is for the better. And you, my doll, have to make sure, that they cannot escape. The last one, the one before you, he could not do it - he ended up down there with them. But I have faith in you, Uk'hul A'Lakai. Will you serve us?"
    "Forever." He whispered, his head raised to the sky, the stars reflecting in his eyes. But all he could see were the puppets, reaching out for him, clawing at the stone walls of their prison.
    What choice did he have anyway?
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 am

So beauTIFUL
yugi you're killing me

Possible res
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mummy

Postby gp5 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 am

Username: ratatouille.
Name: Jashem :: ancient, sleeping
Gender for breeding: male

What do they protect:
Last edited by gp5 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 am

i'm YELL

Username:
    Name:
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 am

Username: -Shaded-
Name: Ramune often called moon or ram
Gender for breeding: Female
They protect an ancient artifact that helps lost souls find peace. Ramune's decendants had always protected the fairly large "rock". Ramune does not show herself right away when a wandering viscet stumbles apon (or purposely finds it) the artifact, she hides in the shadows and uses her many-eye'd fur pattern to scare away the intruder.
Using the cover of the dark and gloomy trees she can set up illusions to make someone see glowing white eyes staring and watching their every move.

I honestly had a bigger plan for this babe (and a piece of art) but I just didn't have the time... sorry ;-;
Last edited by -Shaded- on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:09 am

MMM SO TEMPTING