Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1693 - Closed

Postby Yugi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:59 am

Username: WolfWinter
Name: Ponderosa
Gender for breeding: Male

This lil' guy is based around nature, especially trees, roots, and leaves.
Nature has to be one of my top favorite elements as I find its ability to thrive regardless of the situation to be quite amazing!

In order to win this viscet, you need to answer two prompts.
Both prompts have a maximum of 2000 words, but no minimum requirement.

The first prompt requires you to find a quote regarding nature; the quote itself will not count towards your prompt's word limit.
You will need to explain how this quote relates back to the viscet.

The second prompt requires you to write a story about a journey they had attempted to make,
regardless if they successfully completed it or not.

Prettying up is allowed!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Prompt 1 - Nature Quote: (Provide 1 quote; explain how it relates back to your character; 2000 words max)
Prompt 2 - Their Journey: (Tell me a story about a journey they had attempted to make; 2000 words max)
Extra: (1 extra permitted; may be either writing (500 words max) or art (cannot be animated or a comic))

Mutations wrote:Mermaid Tail - Event Rare | Finned Tufts - Roaming Event Rare

This contest will come to an end on 8/12 at 8:00 PM PST
Last edited by Yugi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1693 - One With Nature

Postby Placebo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:08 am

<33 Marking to watch~ offering Desmond and Gen for relationships!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:12 am

marking I like their colors

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:20 am

Mark ;0
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:33 am

Mark!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Username: kiffell

Name: Aspen

Gender for breeding: male

Prompt 1 - Nature Quote:
No man fears what he has seen grow.
-African Proverb

My eyes shifted to the light of the sea. Its been a while since i've been down here. wip

Prompt 2 - Their Journey:

Extra: art
Last edited by kiffell on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:06 am

Such a cute babe, reminds me of rupees! Offeringing Koda up for relationships c:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:08 am

Username: WolfWinter
Name: Ponderosa
Gender for breeding: Male
Prompt 1 - Nature Quote:
"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful."-Alice Walker

No matter what happens, everything and everyone is both imperfect, and perfect. These perfections and imperfections are what make you who you are. They can change as your life changes like the trees bending and contorting. Ponderosa has gone though life with this mentality. He always takes the time to get to know others, because he will never again meet someone precisely like them. Life is short; he may never again meet that person, so why not get to know them now? Nature is a fickle thing, it gives rise to some of the most beautiful sights, and it can take everything away in the blink of an eye. He knows that no one knows what will happen, if it will be good or bad, and he adapts, because that is the way of nature.

Prompt 2 - Their Journey:
When he was still young in the ways of the world, Ponderosa wandered around looking for something. He didn't know what, but still, he looked. He traveled from coast to coast, crossed rivers and seas, and traveled to new places. There were times when he would go hungry, and he would have to make do with what he had. There was one day, when he realized what he was looking for. This was before he became who he is today, and who he was was very different. Ponderosa was sleeping under a large fir tree.
This tree was in a very large park in a very large city. When he woke up, he noticed a pair of hawks dancing in the sky. While he watched them, he came to understand that they were a mated pair. It was fall, and their young would have left them to make their own way into the world. He lay for a little while longer, watching the hawks as they danced on the wind. The sun was past its zenith when he finally got up.
He didn't want to hunt any of the small creatures in the park. So he looked for food the only other way he could in a park; he dug through trash. The trash bin he was digging through to find his dinner was one behind a restaurant. He was making a ruckus despite his efforts to keep quiet. The owner of the restaurant came out with a broom, expecting raccoons. Instead, he came face to face with a viscet. Startled, Ponderosa took a step back and growled softly. The owner, getting over his initial shock at seeing a viscet in garbage, took pity on him. He went back inside, and Ponderosa went back to digging though the trash.
When the owner came out again, he had a large pan filled with food. He set it down in front of Ponderosa, and took several steps back. Ponderosa approached it cautiously. He sniffed it a few times, looked at it, and decided it was safe to eat. While he was eating, the restaurant owner walked around him, taking in the sight. He was in awe, this viscet was like nothing he had ever seen before. It was obvious to him that this viscet didn't have a home. He wondered how he came to be alone. He carefully walked back to where he had been standing and sat down.
When Ponderosa was finished eating, the owner brought out a pot full of water. Ponderosa didn't hesitate this time before happily accepting what was offered. When he was happy and full, he found a spot to curl up by the bin. The owner went inside quietly; to not disturb the sleeping viscet.
When Ponderosa woke up, there was another large pan of food set out for him. The owner was nowhere in sight. He was a little sad at this, and at the time he didn't quite know why. He felt the fact that he was alone a little more strongly than he had before. And this was how it went for a week. Food and water in the morning alone, food and water at night with company. The restaurant owner had found a viscet brush, and would take the time each night to brush out Ponderosa, removing the layers of grime and dirt that had come to coat him. He felt a bit of pride for his new friend.
His coloring and features were unique, he had only seen viscets so unusual on television or in pictures. A part of him knew that this viscet wouldn't stay, so he enjoyed his company while it lasted. The same was felt by Ponderosa, he knew he wouldn't stay, but he enjoyed the company while it lasted. The last morning he was there, there was no food set out. He found this unusual, and so he nosed the back door. It opened easily because of the broken handle.
Alarmed, Ponderosa took a cautious step inside the restaurant. As he he looked for his friend, the sour smell of gunsmoke filled his nose. He found the owner in a corner, with a wound on his leg. He was upset that someone had harmed his friend. Ponderosa leapt through the broken window to find help. He ran until he found someone that he recognized to help people. He found and lead the officer back to the restaurant. At first she was confused, then the officer saw the owner. She called for an ambulance.
As he waited next to his friend, Ponderosa realized what he had been searching for. Connections with others. He left after making sure the restaurant owner was getting the help he needed. He needed to make sense of his realization. It confused him, yet it made sense, which confused him even more. A month had gone by. Still unsure of his realization, he returned to the restaurant.
He found the restaurant owner sitting in a chair behind the restaurant. His leg was nearly healed. When he saw the viscet, he smiled and greeted each other warmly. They sat for a time, enjoying each other's company. After an hour had passed they got up to walk around the park. The restaurant owner knew that this might be the last time he would see his friend, so he took a picture of him in the park under a tree. In the sky above, a pair of hawks were dancing in the wind.

Extra: There was once a time, when he a child, where he fell into a puddle that was a little deep. He quickly made it muddy. Then he discovered that he could blow bubbles in the muddy water. Another time, he tried to eat a lightning bug. He ended up hitting a tree when he tried to catch it. The tree didn't like it and sent an angry squirrel after him.
Last edited by WolfWinter on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:26 am

Mark
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 am

SO PRETTY <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me