~❊~ #204 Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #204 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

To win him/her tell me about your favorite mythical creature and why.

Ends after 5 forms!

Rarity: Common
Phenotype: Smokey Black Pangare
Genotype: EE/aa/CrCr/PP

[center]Username: Ariana Black
Name: Pandora
Show Name: Mischief Managed
Height: 15.3
Halter: White with gold trim
Favorite Mythical Creature: Pegasus Why: Pandora loves to run and race the wind. She loves Pegasus because he gets to fly and truly race the wind. If he was real she would love to meet him. She'd love to see if she could out run him.
[/center]
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #204 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Starred » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Mahogany
Show Name: The Chocolate Truffle
Height: 15.8 In
Halter: White w/ Gold Specks
Favorite Mythical Creature: Definitely Hippalectryon Because it is one creature nobody really knows. It is a beautiful looking horse/rooster and also reminds me of a dinosaur. It is just an amazing looking creature and is also a mix of my two favorite things, CHICKENS AND HORSES
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 am

Username: Ariana Black
Favorite Mythical Creature: Pegasus Why: Pandora loves to run and race the wind. She loves Pegasus because he gets to fly and truly race the wind. If he was real she would love to meet him. She'd love to see if she could out run him.
Last edited by Ariana Black on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Username: Milatiger
Name: Diacomo
Show Name: Destined to be
Height: 16.1 hh
Halter: The color of his eyes with a gold border
Favorite Mythical Creature: A Unicorn,why? Because they represent wisdom,freedom,peace & healing. Some others say the symbolize purity & innocence. The unicorn's blood is usually known for healing & The horn in harry potter is used to make a important wand or something like that. Overall, you should read the history of the unicorn online, there are so many interesting paragraphs.
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightingale-Call » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Username: HorseILove
Name: Cody
Show Name: CandyMan
Height: 15 hands
Halter: White and Pink (Just do white if you can't do multiple colours
Favorite Mythical Creature: Unicorn. Some people ask me why and here's why. For one horse's are my favourite animal and unicorns are horses but with horns. Then unlike horses (Well most of the time), you can use imagination with what colours they can be. Though you can use your imagination perfectly well with horses. Well only when you are colouring or creating your own. They also have all these amazing powers/abilities like being able to turn poisoned water into drinkable water again. Along with healing sicknesses and other magical powers of which I think are to be kept SHHHHHHH!!!!! 🦄🦄🦄🦄

I just couldn't resist putting a picture of a unicorn in. Well, a painting any ways.

Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Username: SketchingDragons
Name: Mirage
Show Name: Discretion Is Advised
Height: 15 hh
Halter: Surprise me
Favorite Mythical Creature: Dragons all the way. I find them to be very mysterious creatures, and can have all kinds of representations. From mean and fearless to adorable and cute :3. They are also but easier to draw (in my opinion), since there are all kinds of anatomy you could focus on. You really can't find a dragon that looks the same making them all the more unique!

Wip, will finish when I can get to a computer
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 am

Username: monochrome tones
Name: Pooka
Show Name: The Legends Druids Left
Height: 14.2hh
Halter: Black with silver buckles
Favorite Mythical Creature: My favorite myth is the Pooka(Original spelling, Púca. The Pooka a Celtic creature, and a shapechanger. (I love anything Celtic) Its favorite forms were that of a horse, goat, or rabbit, and occasionally a dog or cat, and even occasionally human, and it was always black or white in colour, depending o the preference of the individual creature, though it has been theorized that gender may play a role, but black was considerably more common. A white Pooka (In horse form) was sometimes thought to be a unicorn, due to the delicacy of it's form. Seeking a Pooka is always an omen that your fortune is a bout to change, for either better, or worse, so it wasn't really considered a bad omen, just a terrifying one. They are considered to be benevolent, for the the most part, for they have been known to assist mankind, using their ability to master the human languages.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 am

Ariana Black wrote:
Username: Ariana Black

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 pm

thank you^^
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me