(70)WAFER by a snoozing skerple

Based on Click to view
Artist a snoozing skerple [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(70)WAFER

Postby a snoozing skerple » Tue May 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Dang, the woods are wet today. Rain, day in day out, and just look at this - a puddle so big, it's got tadpoles swimming around in it.
Actually, it's probably a creek. You've been staring at it for an awfully long time now... you probably should have had some caffeine today.
Every so often you see a large blur zip by in the water - larger than the tadpoles, anyway - drawing ever closer. Eventually it comes close enough to make out three bright eyes, staring at you - along with a maw full of the fattest whiskers you have ever seen attached to such a furry little nose.
Highly distracted by the four stubby, water-blurred little legs slowly "puppy-kicking" their way to you from the other end of the "puddle", the little flopmonster tiptoes ever so innocently out of the water at your feet and, giving you a single cautionary sniff, it wastes no time whatsoever in snatching a trinket off you and zipping back into the water.

Well crap--
[attempt to bribe the possum back out of the water with food]
[chase after the possum. not like you can get any wetter.]
[pull back on the twine you'd tied around the trinket. it drives your cats nuts, so why not a possum?]
[sit there looking dumbfounded for a while - you were doing that just fine before the possum stepped in.]

"Wafer" belongs to Wolfy858.
Last edited by a snoozing skerple on Tue May 23, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (70)hot damn are there really that many??

Postby persay » Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm

[attempt to bribe the possum back out of the water with food]

I shall name him Wafer!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (70)WAFER

Postby a snoozing skerple » Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 pm

It takes the mere 'crunch' of the food to draw 'Wafer" leaping back out from the water to snatch it from your hands. Eyes narrowed and glancing about pondersomely, he considers returning your trinket... you're totally not getting that food back, though.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me