Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1362 - UFA

Postby grifforik » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 am

Border collie baby XD I had fun with this one :)

That being said, this will be an impress me ^^ It ends at the end of this month so April 30th. And you have free rein to do as much as you want XD Though there are a few things I will require to have in the form and without them you don't qualify.

Username: SilverSamurai
name: Abuto
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Owned as of: 5/21/17

Rules:
1. NO off site or off topic forms.
2. Unlimited impress me.
3. Extras include anything you want, art stories, ext.
4. Impress me!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (Needs to be over 200 words at least)
Friend story: (Need at least 2 friends)

Mutations:
Ear mutation - Border collie - Uncommon
Lion mane- Uncommon

End date:
4/30
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1362 - UFA

Postby Stårry » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:59 am

Eeeeeee mark <333

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:00 am

Griff you're killin me rn
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 am

mark.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:02 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Zephyr
Name Meaning: Zephyr is a Greek name,
coming from the name Zephyrus who is the Greek
god of the west wind and the summer breeze.
The literal meaning of the name Zephyr is
"of the West Wind".
Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Personality:
To be as cool as a summer breeze yet as wind as storms gusts, this is how Zephyr is. He's always on the move, shifting and moving restlessly as if his body were made of the winds himself. With this constant motion, he has grown a love to travel, one formed from his very soul within. Though his actions may be as unsettled as the breeze that constantly surrounds him, his ideals and sense of loyalty are as firm as the rock he stands upon. He has always believed that there is a goodness in everyone and though for some it is not easy to reach, he knows it is there. He promises to do his best to reach it, no matter how difficult it may be.

Some may see him as naive. Others see him as too innocent for his own good. He see's himself as simply a lone viscet determined on changing the fate of the world, one soul at a time. Much like his cloudy skies, he's relaxed and calm, never panicking in a tough situation. He's patient, though he may not always think through his actions. He is as persistent as the winds, never stopping and always full of determination. Still, if there is one thing Zephyr holds most proudly, it's his loyalty to his family and friends, and especially to Kamali and his cause. Zephyr would give up anything to protect his leader, after all, Kamali would and has done in the past the same for him. It's this loyalty and respect for others that separates Zephyr from the pack and has made him to be one of the strongest, kindest, and most valuable assets to the order of the guardians.

Tiny Extra Tidbits for Your Delight wrote:Theme Song: The Broken Heart's Delight
Playlist: Here
His Most Recognizable Saying:
"Life's like a breeze, always changing and always moving. One of the best things about life? You never know where it's going to lead you next."

The West Wind
By: John Masefield
IT'S a warm wind, the west wind, full of birds' cries;
I never hear the west wind but tears are in my eyes.
For it comes from the west lands, the old brown hills.
And April's in the west wind, and daffodils.

It's a fine land, the west land, for hearts as tired as mine,
Apple orchards blossom there, and the air's like wine.
There is cool green grass there, where men may lie at rest,
And the thrushes are in song there, fluting from the nest.

"Will ye not come home brother? ye have been long away,
It's April, and blossom time, and white is the may;
And bright is the sun brother, and warm is the rain,--
Will ye not come home, brother, home to us again?

"The young corn is green, brother, where the rabbits run.
It's blue sky, and white clouds, and warm rain and sun.
It's song to a man's soul, brother, fire to a man's brain,
To hear the wild bees and see the merry spring again.

"Larks are singing in the west, brother, above the green wheat,
So will ye not come home, brother, and rest your tired feet?
I've a balm for bruised hearts, brother, sleep for aching eyes,"
Says the warm wind, the west wind, full of birds' cries.
It's the white road westwards is the road I must tread
To the green grass, the cool grass, and rest for heart and head,
To the violets, and the warm hearts, and the thrushes' song,
In the fine land, the west land, the land where I belong.

Change. Something so many fear yet something for me that has always been special. The winds of change come swiftly,
with no warning or preparation, and they leave with a wake of either success or devastation. I can recall that day, clear as the crystals he protects. The day I first discovered the order and all those within it. The day that I first felt the winds nipping at my feet and pulling at my fur. The day that everything changed.

I was much younger back then. Still a viscling, green to the ways of the world. I had grown up sheltered, with a loving mother who protected me. Each day I'd wake up to see her smile, as wide and as radiant as the golden sun. Then there was my hardworking father who paid all the bills and kept us all warm and fed. One who slaved away in the coal mines and came home each day with a smile, his pick-axe resting comfortably on his shoulder and as each day was, I would run out to greet him smile wide. He'd laugh that deep, hearty laugh and lift me up onto his other shoulder. Then things started to go wrong. The air around the mines was always grimy. The dust and mildew from the coal left and almost unhealthy atmosphere around town. Perhaps this was why the doctor wasn't surprised when she fell ill. My beautiful young mother, who had dedicated her whole life to ensuring the happiness of her young family, died before she could see me reach my teens. After that, father was never the same. He was closed off, resigned.
He was lonely, depressed. Eventually, he fell into the temptations of the world. He still loved me, that much was obvious. He simply couldn't stop me from seeing behind those fake smiles. The choked laughs. The quiet sobs when he thought I was sleeping. There were nights when he'd leave and wouldn't come back till late in the morning. It wasn't until years later that I discovered where he'd go. My father had turned to gambling to release his worries. Eventually, he gambled a bit too much. I can easily remember it.
Our small home was taken away and we were left on the street. They had taken away the last thing of my mother that I had.
After that, the days blend together. We became beggars, borrowers in a way. The law labeled us as thieves but the truth is, we simply wanted to survive. One day, an old friend of my fathers found us, exhausted and starving in an alleyway. He felt pity on my father and brought us to his home. It was then that my father came to a decision that shocked me to the core. Pushing aside the pride that my father held so dear, he got to his knees and begged his friend to take me on. I had never seen my father let go of his pride so quickly. I was amazed and horrified at the same time. I never discovered what my father was told as an awnser but the next day my question was answered as I was still there and my father was not.

A new home was not the only thing I gained that day. My fathers friend had his own family to care for, a wife and a son which he already had to provide for. I believed that I would quickly fall behind when compared to them... but I didn't. He treated me just as if I were born into his house. I had finally found where I belonged. I still remember the day I first met my baby brother. He was so young and small, barely even half the size of me and I was half starved. Still, he looked up at me with his wide, curious eyes that seemed to capture your soul in a single glance. It was then that those winds pushed again and I knew he was going to change the world. As the two of us grew older, he continued to prove me right. I remember the first day we found out about his crystals.
We were playing in the grass, rolling around and making a mess as young boys often do, when he fell on top of me and I felt something hard push into my side. Wincing at the pain, I quickly pushed him off to find what had hit me. I gasped when I discovered it. Hidden in his mane, on his elbows, down his tail, and on his head were little crystal buds, only just beginning to grow. He looked at me funny when he saw the horror in my eyes. "wud is it big bwuthe?" After a second, he seemed to realize what had spooked me.
Smiling big, he said, "Oh yeah! Wook, Zee! I'ma supe ero!" At his excitement, I quickly hid my fear under a mast of amusement.
"I see that. Does mommy know?" Shaking his head, the younger confirmed my suspicions. "Is ma secwet inenidy!" Sighing to myself,
I ruffled his head fluff before turning to our home. "Well, I guess it's time we go tell."

From then on, I had to watch my brother grow up around the fear of the town. His father became angry at the mutations on his only real child and began to act as if he didn't exist. Instead he put me ahead of my brother, focusing on my education and making sure that I was prepared to head the house. I found my time spent with Kamali deteriorating. Still, the younger never seemed to mind. You see, my brother always had this weird thing about himself. He always understood what was happening and he almost always accepted it. He was always so forgiving and kind, which made it even harder when our father determined it was time for me to travel with him. It was on this trip that we heard of a town in the east, burnt down and ravaged by thieves. There was only one town that fit the description they gave. I could feel my heart fall into my stomach as the realization hit me. My home was gone.

Time continued to pass and I felt horrible. Right when it felt as if I had finally gained everything, It was once again torn away by the world. I could feel my days become darker, bleaker. I had lost that light in my eyes. It was as if I was simply the candle and my brother was the fire that kept it lit. Without him, I was nothing more than a stick of wax. During this time, my adopted father began to force himself even more into his work. Rarely would I find him at home. It was as if my life had done a complete 360. Sometimes,
I would look into his office and see him sitting at his desk, a cold look across his face. The thing is, often times I didn't see him.
It was as if he was replaced with my own father, the one who had left me years ago. I can still see him at his desk, looking as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders. Shaking my head out, I knew what would come next. Only, this time I wasn't going to sit and let it happen. That's why, when I received a letter about joining a mysterious order of the guardians, I jumped at the opportunity. I had no idea that the family I thought I had lost was still waiting for me, not only living within my memories but contacting me through the swirly script lining a piece of parchment.

Kamali and Zephyr wrote:
Though not brothers by blood, Kamali and Zephyr have a bond far stronger than any normal friends. They were raised together and taught each other many lessons that they still carry today. When Zephyr was left with by his father, it was Kamali's family that took him in. Kamali was only a viscling at the time and he looked up to Zephyr. "Big Z", as he called his big brother, came to be one of Kamali's greatest role models and was the founder of one of the greatest beliefs Kamali has ever had. The idea that everyone has good within them. When Zephyr decided to leave in order to travel the world, Kamali was crushed but the crystal viscling felt within himself that they would meet again. Bonds like theirs could easily pass the tests of time. When Zephyr found out about his adopted family and his little brother's village being attacked and ransacked, he immediately rushed to the scene. Finding the remains of their burnt down home, he was crushed. He could find no sign of his brothers escape and so he believed that he had burned down within with the rest of the family.

Years passed and Zephyr continued to grow and mature. No longer was he the naive young viscet who left his home in search of adventure. In grief of his brother, Zephyr began to lose his inspiration. He became more withdrawn and distant, until one day. In his mail was something strange. A letter with no return address, the only thing on the front was his location and name. His curiosity was peaked. Tearing open the seal, Zephyr found the first connection to his brother that he had seen in years. The fine scrawl was so very different and yet so similar to the guardians handwriting that Zephyr almost lost his composure right there. Reading through the letter, he found his curiosity peaked. It was an invitation. A group called the order of the guardian's had invited him to become a part. A wave of excitement crashed over him and he could almost feel himself coming back to life. A familiar sense of adventure filled him and, without a single glance at the home he left behind, he turned his face to the sun and the brother who waited ever patiently for his big brother to return.

Their reunion was a happy one. When Zephyr saw his little buddy, all grown up and making a name for himself, he lost it. He practically attacked the other and wouldn't let go of him for anything. He had his little brother back and, as he felt the others arms wrap around him, body trembling, he knew he wasn't going to lose him ever again.

Echoe and Zephyr wrote:
When he first met Echoe, he didn't quite know what to think. At first glance, she was no different than the other lonely orphans forced to live on the streets. Over time, he began to see the truth. She was so strong for one her age and seeing her struggles, he began to feel a connection to her. As he began to get to know her, he quickly understood. This viscling was just like him. Sure, she didn't have the happy go lucky attitude that Zephyr was known for, but inside the two were so similar it was almost frightening. Just like him, she wore a mask to protect those around her from her truths. Just like him, she had seen the heartache and pain. Just like him, she could feel the winds of change. He knew she could. She had the same gleam in her eyes that he saw when he looked in a mirror. He knew then what he needed to do. He was going to make her a guardian.

It took little convincing on his side to get Kamali to agree. The crystal guardian had nothing but faith in his brothers decisions, and backed his cause one hundred percent. Everyone else thought he was a fool. The PPS was a thief, one Cyrus had long ago labeled as a waste of time. Though her soul was strong, she was tainted. Polluted by the world. Zephyr didn't care. All he saw was a child, alone and scared. He knew he could help her. And so, Zephyr went against the opinions of nearly all the guardians and accepted Echoe into his home. Soon, she became as familiar to him as the echos that ring through the mountains, carried on a gentle breeze.

Lupine and Zephyr wrote:
There was always something about Lupine that never quite agreed with Zephyr. As far as he was concerned, the gray viscet was just too unhappy. Rarely do these two get along. Where Zephyr was happy, Lupine was upset. Where Lupine found fun, Zephyr found complete and utter boredom. Normally, Zephyr would simply avoid contact with someone like this. Working as a guardian though made evasion nearly impossible. Surprisingly often, the two found themselves being forced to work together. Each time was filled with awkward silences and tension so thick that you could cut it. Still, if there was one thing they had in common, it was their love of travel. Both boys had inherited the one thing that their fathers had most of. It only took one conversation to reach a mutual agreement.

Never before had Zephyr imagined himself getting along with this viscet. Lupine was quiet, manipulative, and often seemed constantly irritated with the other. In the end, he found he couldn't decide what was more awkward. Having to work with the other, or being locked in a room together until they sorted out their issues. Of course, this wouldn't have happened if they had worked together to begin with. The last mission was a bust. Together, they had leveled a third of the forest all to catch a small shadow spy, who still managed to escape. Kamali was not amused. And of course, that apprentice of his just had to open her mouth. Normally, Lupine loved to hear what she had to say, but it was clear this time was an acception. It was obvious that changes needed to be made if they were to work together successfully. He just wished that this wasn't the way they had decided to go about it. Later, he would come to deny this statement as he makes one of the greatest friends he has ever had.

Turns out their love of travel wasn't the only thing they had in common. Both their mothers had died and both their fathers had left them. What was the major difference? Lupine's father, Terrarium, was a well known theif and time traveler. Zephyr would have never imagined this and was of course shocked. Still, seeing the anger that Lupine held towards his father, he decided to let it be. Either way, by the end of their time together, they found a deeper understanding of the other and soon reached a mutual understanding over fathers. They never had another issue working together and quickly began to find that being in a team wasn't as bad as they had first predicted. After all, every forest needs the wind to clear the way.

There was a better day, unlike today,
where the vision inside decided to stay
Took the words that were true and the picture of you
to the room where they rotted away
And then I headed back to find out how it all began
Now I know this pen will never leave my hand
Won’t you sing me to sleep, I cannot stand the leak
from the faucet that runs dry;
it drips like the tear from my eye

I kept the hope deep inside to keep you alive
Though my arm hurts from writing, my heart’s paralyzed
It continues to serve me although I’m not worthy,
I can’t help but feel intertwined
I found it started with a feeling that has broken, has broken down
On the verge of running now I’m leaving, I’m leaving town
I feel cheated, borderline defeated
I feel empty, there’s nothing that can help me

Paint a picture of a certain kind of love and throw it all away
Help me figure out what this is all about; we’re both in this to stay
Run away, get away, start to say “I’m OK”
Distance has no meaning when the truth just goes on,
and on, and on, and on with you

I’m singing songs of the broken heart’s delight,
a message sent to your stereo tonight
It takes some time when you think
that you have won the journey back that you’ve only just begun

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 23 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:02 am

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
    Name: Qhuinn
    Gender for breeding purposes: female

WIP I NEED

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 am

just watching bcos i only have one other viscet.

marcus is up for friends !!

(though please note that, because he can be quite snarky, he gets along better with gentle, soft-spoken friends c:)
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:18 am

Username:
Name:

Wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:22 am

ᏁᎪmᎬ:
ⓅⒶⓇⓀⓈ
gεηdεr:
🅜🅐🅛🅔

Personality:
Parks is very protective. He's willing to give up everything he has for someone. Hes very loyal too. WIP

My name is Parks and this is my story. It’s not no fairy tale. No princess or prince. It’s not very pretty, but it’s what built me. If you care to listen then keep on reading but I warn you it’s deep and graphic. If not, then don’t waste my time. Now the we have that cleared up let’s start.

Let’s go back to the beginning.
I was raised in Ireland. Killarney Ireland to be exact. I had a wonderful family. We weren't rich or anything, but we were middle class. My parents did everything to make sure me and my sister were taken care of. Oh now my sister. She was the best. Though so was older (7 yrs to be exact) she would always let me be the one in charge. We did everything together. She was always there for me, always by my side. That was until the war. That’s when everything went downhill. Troops were everywhere. Our family started to slip into poverty because of the rise of taxes. We didn’t have a lot of food at that time, the prices went up and because of our lack of money we usually only got bread. But it’s better than anything. One day while me and my sister were out working at the mill trying to get some money when we hear planes fly over our heads “We need to get home now!” She yells pushing me and running home with me in her arms. “What going on sis?!” I yelled. Ignoring my question she just keeps running till we get home. But what we saw wasn’t what it once was.

Screams could be heard everywhere. Smoke filled the air and cries echoed the streets. Holding me closer my sister steps over the rocks and rubble that once was our little house. “M-mom...da-dad?” I whimper into my sister's chest as she kicks the stones out of our way. “Mom! Dad! Where are you?!” She cried not daring to let me go even though I struggled to get free. After a few minutes we come to a complete stop. My sister drops to the ground, me still in her arms, trying to squirm my way out of her arms she just holds me tighter. “Don’t look Parks….please don’t look…” and I listened. I’m not really sure what happened but I knew it had something to do with mom and dad. “It’ll be ok P, we’ll get through this. Just...just stay strong ok?” she says to me walking away from destroyed home. I didn’t bother to ask her what happened. For her not to tell me it had to have been bad. Putting my down she grabs my paw “I love you P, and remember, whatever happens I will always be with you.” she whispers “What are you talking about sis? I know you’ll always be with me, you're not going anywhere.” I reply not realizing what she meant.

A few days have went by and me and my sis were just trying to survive. The destruction wasn't getting any better and it became harder and harder every day to find food.

One day We were. Out by the river trying to wash up when me and my sis heard gunshots. “RUN PARKS RUN!!” my sister yells pushing me. Sprinting I run into the forest. Hiding behind a huge rock i sigh. “I think we're fine sis.” i say panting. Not hearing a response I panicked and run back to find her. There held against the ground is my sister. “PARKS GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!” she yells to me. Frozen in fear I just stand there and what happened next will never leave my head.

It felt like centuries till I moved. And when I did I didn't run away. I ran to. I attacked the men around my sister and after they ran away scared I held her. “S-sis you can't go too...please you're all I have. I love you sis, please don't go.” And and I just laying there holding her and crying. It felt like forever before I forced myself to leave.

A few days pass and I was starting to starve and grow tired. But I had to move on, I had to stay strong. I promised my sister I would. So I found shelter in a small little den in the forest. One day when I went into town to look for some food I heard a cry. “please someone help me!” a gentle voice yelled. Running to the plea I find a young female viscet being pushed around by some soldiers. Growling I attack. After beating them up and sending them on in there way I go to the female. “here let me help you.” After helping her she explains to me that the army took her father and she was in her own. And I told her what happened to me. We decided to stay with each other, well until things got better, we were both lonely. Oh I didn't mention, her name was Laken. Pretty cool name right?

So things didn't really get better, but they didn't really get worse. Me and Laken lived in the little den that I found. And we're just surviving. One time when we came home we found out stash of good gone. Going to look for it I find a young male eating it! Like who has the right of mind to steal a starving person's good. Tackling him to the ground I bark at him and demand him to tell me why he stole our food. Laken came running out and pulled me off of him telling me to calm down. So I let him speak. He tells us that he has always been on his own but after the war broke out things got really bad. No one was willing to help him and it was hard to just survive. He said he hated stealing but had to. And let's just say Laken got me to let him join us. His name was Mason.

So it was us three against the brutal world. I promised to protect them, to not let them get hurt. I couldn't lose anyone else. So I was always by their side.

After a while American troops came over. They started to take people to their country. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to leave my home. Even if it was in ruins. But at the same time I couldn't leave my friends. They were my family. So putting my wants aside I went. Me Laken Lake and Mason. Going to America.

Life was strange at first. When we got there they placed us in an orphanage. The culture was really different then from out home. But we got used to it after a while. People would come and go and pick kids. We were never picked because we refused to leave each other. And on one wanted to take 3 kids at once.

When we aged out of the system we all moved in together. Got a place and called it home. But like Laken always says “A house is built with boards and beams, a home is built with love and dreams.” So as long as I have them I'm home. I still have nightmares at times. Pictures flooding my head of those bloody memories, but my friends are always there to cheer me up. I don't k ow what I would do without them.
[/color]

Art:
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sun May 07, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cinnamon - "Cinna"

Postby Lioashu » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 am

Click for Full Size

(nicknamed Cinna)

Form wrote:Username: humerussin
Name: Cinnamon "Cinna"
Gender for breeding purposes: male
Personality: ( 392 w )
Friend story: ( 2197 w )
Back story: ( 1478 w )

Click for Full Size

“She’s my inspiration for kindness… without her, I don’t really know what i’d be like. Most likely depressed. She’s the best friend I could ever hope for.”

TINE wrote:Tine and Cinna get along like icing on a cake; often times when Tine is baking and needs a helping hand, Cinnamon is the first viscet she goes to for help. She relies on him to assist her in finishing a few batches of cookies or handing out goodies on her ‘kindness runs’. She considers him like her own brother, despite being an only child; the two are incredibly close, but don’t mistake it for love. The two have known each other since childhood and have stuck together throughout the years, being a crutch for each other.

Cinna is thankful for having Tine as a part of his childhood, as she taught him that it’s okay to have another viscet to lean on. Sometimes you can’t be strong on your own, and it’s great to have somebody there for you. Not only that, but she taught him how to be kind towards others and help them through tough times; two standing skills to this very day.

Click for Full Size

“Albie is definitely a friend I would miss having in my life. He’s so much fun to hang out with!”

ALBIE wrote:Albie is almost like a second best friend to Cinna, as the two share a lot in common; the most prominent being a love for Tine’s baking. They both enjoy each others company, spending time running around town doing this or that. They hang around with each other nearly every day—sometimes with or without Tine—chattering often. Albie always seemed to have something he wanted to talk about whenever he saw Cinna. One thing stood out about what he talked about, though; he was incredibly positive about just about anything. Albie helped Cinna think a little more positively, looking at things a little brighter.

When it comes to Tine, though, Albie gets a little jealous. Whenever Cinna bakes with Tine at her cabin, he’ll butt in to try and be involved with said baking as much as he can. Of course, not only that but he—like Snicker and Doodle—love stealing cookies and other baked goodies fresh out of the oven when Tine isn't watching.

Click for Full Size

"She taught me how to sit back and take a breather. Too much stress really does a number on you, y’know?"

SNICKER wrote:Snicker believes Cinna to be her and Doodle’s uncle, despite him not being related to either of them blood-wise. Although she doesn’t help in the kitchen, she prefers to relax on one of the couches next to him, chatting about what the next ‘Tine kindness run’ may be, or how sweet the hot cocoa is. Snicker can be a chatterbox most of the time, but Cinna doesn’t mind; he loves to listen to those around him.

One thing that sticks out about Snicker, however, is her uncanny resemblance to his own mother. Cinna’s mother always was calm, collected, somewhat talkative as well as wise. Whenever he chats with Snicker, he senses a pang of nostalgia from his childhood, when he’d sit by his mother by the fireplace and relax. Thus, the two get along wonderfully.

Click for Full Size

"He’s a little cheeky and obvious at times, but I sure don’t mind sneaking him cookies, haha!"

DOODLE wrote:Doodle, much like Snicker, treats and views Cinna as if he really was his own uncle. Any time Cinna is helping Tine in the kitchen, he comes running, expecting a cookie or two from him, although he certainly isn’t sneaky about it. Often he’ll complain right in front of Tine if Cinna “forgets his cookie” just to get his way. Cinna adores the little guy for his energy and awareness of others, spending most of his time with him out in the blanket of snow encompassing the area.

The only drawback to the relationship of the two, is that he doesn’t usually have much time to spend with Doodle, as he’s more likely to be found helping Tine or Vilko with something. Doodle doesn’t mind too much, though, as he has Albie and Lurk to spend time with too.

Click for Full Size

“I love helping him and Tine. We share generally the same strengths, and his company is pleasant.”

VILKO wrote:Vilko taught Cinna one incredibly important thing; those in the wintry village love gifts, and it sure does bring up the moods around. ”That’s why Tine does her kindness runs. She wants everyone to be happy, especially when it's almost chronically winter here. I help whenever I can, really.” His words motivated Cinna to help and take a part in the runs, usually helping Vilko or Tine with their parts; such as pushing a sled Vilko is pulling, or handing out baked goodies.

Cinna appreciates him for his positive attitude, resilience, and strength much like his own. Vilko is almost like an older brother to him, a little more mature but not by too far. Him and Tine feel much like the only family he really has anymore, and it means the world to him. If he was honest, he doesn’t know what he’d really do without them and their help. Vilko showed how he can give back to the community, which is something he’s always wanted to do.

( 392 w )

Personality wrote:Cinnamon is an incredulously hardworking viscet, willing to lend a helping paw to those who need it. He is often described as courteous, affectionate, compassionate, resilient, and most of all, dedicated. He doesn’t hesitate to take a few minutes out of his time just to assist some viscet, whether the action inconveniences him or not. He loves helping others, much like his friend, Vilko. Ever since he was a young viscling he had a soft spot for making others cheerful, and to this day still tries his best to do so. Even if they aren’t the kindest he has met, nor the most willing to let him, Cinna still will offer his help. This is mostly in hopes they will change their minds, or will accept they need it.

Cinna is rather well-known around the wintry village, often causing viscets to come up to him in need of help in some form or another. Of course, he always accepts, feeling better about helping them with whatever he can. Many times he does this, he’ll get little presents here and there as thanks; such as little wooden trinkets some viscets love to make, or like a scarf Tine gave him. Cinna treats the scarf dearly, as it reminds him of all the times he has put a smile on someone’s face.

Besides being incredibly helpful, he is emotionally and physically strong, which are two major traits of his. These traits are coupled with his insightfulness towards others. His emotional strength allows him to move on more easily from traumatic events, and also help others vent. He’s also physically strong to help pull Vilko’s sled and carry heavy objects. This leaves him ideally versatile, so ultimately he may help with just about anything.

Other than his physical and emotional strength, as well as his pure heart, Cinna is patient. When it comes to the crude behaviors of some viscets, he will reserve his patience for them. This virtue is crucial as it aids him in preventing conflicts and other arguments of the nature. Confrontation is one of many things that doesn’t cause Cinna to shy away; he knows there’s always a way around it, and will stay determined in order to achieve it. He believes with just some diligence and persuasion, the toughest of adversaries will back down and come to terms with him.

( 2197 w )

Click for Full Size

Friend Story wrote:”Thunk thunk thunk!”

Cinna withdrew his paw from the door, awaiting patiently for a response. He was at a cozy little wood cottage, radiating warmth and the feeling of home. The windows weren’t blocked by the distinctly crimson curtains as they usually are, allowing the gentle light of the outside in. Smoke was billowing from the chimney, signaling someone definitely was home; sheltered by the chilly, unforgiving winter wonderland surrounding him and the house. “Just a second!” A familiar joyous voice resounded from inside, followed shortly by CLANGS of pots and pans.
He sighed, ’she’s probably baking something new again. Always baking,’ Cinna laughed in his mind at his friend’s antics. “Take your time.” There was a few murmurs of muffled voices, then the door swung open. At first, he saw nothing.

Then he looked down.

“Hi Cinna!” An ecstatic viscling, resembling his mother, had opened the door. “Hey Doodle,” he responded, grinning. “Where’s your mother?”
“Oh, She's in the kitchen!” The viscling glanced behind his back, “Mom! Uncle Cinna is here!”
Just a few moments after Doodle called, Tine came running, followed closely by a slightly shorter viscet of brown, auburn, and white. “Hey Cinna!” She called from behind Tine. All three viscets exited through the doorway out into the snow, each wearing their respective scarves. “No Albie?” Cinna tilted his head in confusion, “usually he’s here around this time.” Tine shook her head, “he’s out with Lurk right now. They’re having a snowball fight for bonding time.” As if on purpose, a ball of snow smacked right into Doodle’s side, nearly knocking him over. Snicker grinned mischievously as Cinna turned to her and shook his head in disapproval. “C’mon, be easy with your brother!” She shrugged back at him, “he’s not that weak, Uncle.” Doodle wobbled over towards Tine, and she gently picked him up in her arms and placed him on her back. “We gotta meet up with Vilko and Klondike, they’re waiting at the town square!”

Tine led the way, Doodle clinging to her back. Cinna and Snicker followed suit, sometimes one nudging the other in a playful manner. It wasn’t long before they reached the lively town square, an incredibly lighthearted sight. Viscets were sauntering to and fro, going this way and that. The atmosphere was uplifting; Cinna beamed at the sight. “I’ll never get tired of this place.”
“You can say that again,” Tine smirked back towards him. “Oh! They’re over there!” She pointed towards a viscet and a much smaller viscling standing over by a large light post. At this point in the day it wasn’t lit up, but Cinna reminiscenced about the town at night. Often times the only reason he was in town was to help Tine with something, or Vilko with his sled. It definitely wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy his time in town, though; he loved it here.

The small viscet group approached the pair by the light post, and at their sight Vilko perked up. “Hey guys,” he adjusted his harness slightly and Klondike looked up cheerfully. “We’re both ready. All that’s left is to go get the sleds and load ‘em up.” “Let’s get going!” Tine exclaimed, letting Vilko lead the way. Taking the hint, he began to head out of the square, the viscet group trailing behind. “It’s a little ways out. How about a little race there?” Vilko smirked down at the visclings, and Doodle sprinted to catch up to him to take the challenge. “Let’s go!” Klondike joined him up with Vilko, a sly smile on his face.

All viscets hastened their paces as the two visclings took off ahead, the competitive feeling contagious to all of them. Cinna’s heart was racing as their paws dug into the snow, kicking up flurries and passing the visclings. “No fair!” Doodle whined, “you guys have longer legs!” “You guys need to step up your game,” Cinna teased playfully. Suddenly, Doodle tripped over a branch hidden in the snow, collapsing into the freezing blanket of snow covering the ground. Tine skidded to a halt, followed by the rest of the group. She rushed over to his side, helping him back onto his feet. “Are you okay?” She held him steady while he nodded shakily, and Vilko came over. “Hey, I think that’s enough for you for now.” Doodle looked up at him expectantly, “can I get a piggyback ride there?”

Vilko didn’t hesitate to respond. “Of course.” He picked him up and promptly placed him onto his shoulders, securing him onto his back. “There. Let’s get going, we might be a little late.” With that, the group pushed onwards, heading in the same direction as before.

After a while they arrived at a cozy cabin, much like that of Tine’s. Crimson curtains hung still in the windows, and snow had glazed the roof. Trees nearly surrounded the house, closing it off from the world; The only main difference was it’s significant size difference; being much smaller than Tine’s, but also has a small shed-like attachment to the side. Inside Vilko had the sleds stored safely. The storage room was dusty and empty, but filled up quickly when all viscets came in to have a look. Cinna readily assisted Vilko in pulling out his red and white sled, while Klondike proudly yanked his outside on his own.

Cinnamon hooked up Vilko to his sled, ensuring he’s secured in. It was crimson, much like the curtains within the cabin windows, and was partially covered in snow for a wintry effect. On the front was adorned a mistletoe decoration and a place for the harness to be linked up. He then went on to help Klondike check he’s connected efficiently. Cinna helped Doodle back onto Vilko’s shoulders, announcing “alright, everything seems good to go!”

Now following Tine, the small crowd raced onwards towards her home. As they travelled, Cinna was left to his own thoughts. He absolutely loved it here, not just for his friends, but for the town all in itself. The cabins were beautiful, big or small, and the place was breathtaking at night. Light poles lit up all around the town when the sun sets, bathing everything in a pale yellow glow. Sometimes fireflies would crowd the lights, giving an almost mythical aura to it all. Every year in the heart of winter, Aurora Borealis would illuminate the sky, putting the light poles to shame with their gorgeous colors and mesmerizing, erratic patterns.

Cinna’s home was only a minute or two out of town, since he wants to be available to assist other viscets whenever they need it, and to watch the landscape at night. His cabin wasn’t all that humble; although he viewed it in that light, it was rather large compared to other cabins. In fact, his was much like Tine’s in size, yet he lived on his own. Cinna’s home even housed three guest bedrooms, all of which are often vacant and a little dusty. He insisted on keeping them incase there’s a blizzard or snowstorm, and a passerby happens to fall on his front step. Cinna was a hospitable kind of viscet, and he was proud of it.

A familiar voice brought him out of his thoughts, yelling “we’re just about there!” He focused ahead, as Tine’s cabin was just in front of them. Time always seemed to fly by whenever he spent time with Tine and their friends, as he greatly enjoyed the company out of his often busy life. The group of viscets slowed to a halt, and Tine raced inside to begin transferring the gifts. Vilko and Klondike prepared their sleds as she returned with boxes and bags of goodies. Snicker went inside to grab a pile of scarves, both of them placing their respective piles of items on Vilko’s sled.

Cinna picked up a couple bags of cookies, secretly taking one out for Snicker and handing it to her when Tine wasn’t looking. Doodle shot him a jealous glare and huffed, causing Cinna to quickly hand him one as well. “Don’t be so obvious!” He whispered, holding back a chuckle. He then settled the bags onto Klondike’s sled. Tine came over and gave a quick look-over everything, making sure all was accounted for. “Looks like everything’s loaded up! We can start heading into town square now.”

Just as they started pushing for town square, a familiar voice sounded. “Tine, you never told me you guys were going today!” The viscet whined, “you almost left me!” Tine giggled, “but you were out with Lurk. I thought you didn’t want to go this time, Albie!” Albie shook his head, “I thought you were going tomorrow. Can I go?” He asked excitedly with pleading eyes. “Of course! ‘More the merrier. Now we need to get going.”

The herd rushed away in the direction of town, Cinna giving a hand to Vilko by pushing the sled with him. They lead the way, tailed by the rest of the viscets. It took a few minutes before they reached town, the sun having dipped just behind the mountains. The landscape was bathed in orange and pink hues, and the lights were just coming on in the town. The residents by now were heading to small restaurants and shops for dinner, stomachs empty and rumbling. Heads turned to them as they slid to a halt in the square.

A few visclings stampeded over excitedly, calling for Tine. “Alright, alright you guys! Just one second.” She pulled a bag of cookies out of Klondike’s sled and began handing them out to each viscling. “There you go, little ones.” She smiled cheerfully as they skipped back to their parents, chattering away. A small crowd began to form around them, and Tine assigned each viscet something to hand out. Cinna was given a stack of plaid scarves, gladly dispersing them among the crowd. Vilko, Tine and Snicker were handing out more cookies will Klondike and Doodle helped Albie prepare hot cocoa. By the time it was ready, Cinna had ran out of scarves, and he switched off to hand out cups of steaming cocoa. Smiles were seen all around, causing his chest to swell with pride. He was glad to be a part of this, making those around them so happy.

It was times like these he remembered his childhood, when he would be given fresh rolls from the oven to give out outside his parent’s bakery. A crowd of viscets would always come each day to sample one, usually going into the store afterwards to buy breads and cakes. Of course, that was in his much earlier childhood; before it had gone downhill.

Tine’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he realized the crowd had now broke up to go do other things. “We have another stop, outside town. If we go now, we’ll be on time.” Albie stored the extra cocoa in Vilko’s sled, and Snicker helped pack cookies and muffins. It wasn’t long before they were off again, heading towards their last stop. It was becoming late, as the stars were now coming out across the sky, and the sun had disappeared. They were now heading towards the mountains, where the towering pine trees became more apparent.

A small, isolated cabin came into view as they passed through the sparse forest. It was lit up, radiating yellow light into the blue and purple night. The viscets stopped at the doorstep, and Albie immediately insisted on grabbing a cup of cocoa and some cookies. He knocked a little too fervently on the door, awaiting a response impatiently. A moment later the door swung open, revealing an auburn, orange and white viscet, appearing rather annoyed. “What is it now, Albie?” He promptly handed her the items he held, “here you go Lurk! I have these for you.” The viscet scoffed as she took them hesitantly from him, uttering a quiet “bye” and shutting the door as quickly as possible. Albie turned with a grin back to the viscets.
“I think she likes them!”

The group was now saying their good-byes as they parted ways home. The sky was lit up by northern lights, flashing greens, blues, purples, and pinks. Chilly night air ebbed at the ends of Cinna’s fur as he waved back to them, heading to his own cabin. He was alone again. Sighing in contempt as well as a little exhaustion, he approached his home and went inside. It was silent, welcoming but almost lonely. It always felt this way, since he appreciated his friends’ company and it was rare to have any guests in his house. Cinna set a small bag of cookies Tine gave him for the walk home onto his kitchen table, and secluded himself in his room, laying down onto his bed. It was wooden, much like the cabin, and had layers of quilts and flannel to fight off the cold at night. He took a few moments to reminisce about his day; the laughs, the smiles, and most of all, the time he spent with his cherished friends.

With another, gentler sigh, he nodded off to sleep.

Click for Full Size

( 1478 w )

Backstory wrote:As a young viscling, Cinnamon lived in a moderately well – off home and family, having the bare minimum they needed and some more. He was a cheerful bundle of joy; so cheerful it was contagious to just about everyone around him. His parents tried their best to stay as involved as they could with him despite their busy jobs baking and selling goods. Often times they’d bring home little muffins or cookies for Cinna, earning a basket of smiles from him and thanks.

The area in which they lived was lush and vivid, rarely ever seeing weather other than sunny days or mildly cloudy skies. Around his family’s cozy little home was forest and foliage, isolating them from the world. In front of their abode was a garden full of dandelions and marigolds. Cinna never really understood the choice of flowers, as the concept of meaning for them made little to no sense to him. Why would one do such a thing for little pretty plants?

His early childhood wasn’t one he remembered too much besides how joyous it had been. His favorite childhood memory will always be the very first time he saw snow!

It was the coldest day of the year in the very heart of winter, in a white wonderland sprinkled with skeletons of trees and snow-covered brush. It would be the only time it would snow that season, as it rarely ever was chilly enough. Clouds concealed the sun and sky, leaving the wintry scene shades of blues and silvers. The land almost glittered and shined in the light, even if the clouds blocked out just about all of it. Icicles had formed on the dead trees, hanging from bare branches of oak and birch. The view was fascinating to those that laid their eyes upon it all.

Cinna’s mother peered out of a half-frozen window, smiling gently at what last night’s flurry brought to their home and the forest neighboring it. The ground appeared so fluffy, so velvety and soft. She felt a presence near her, and mumbled, “it’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Another viscet had approached, sitting calmly by her. “It sure is.” The couple laid in silence, watching the shimmering snow in awe.

Suddenly, an idea sparked within each of their minds. “Isn’t this Cinna’s first snow?” His mother asked, not taking her eyes off of the outside world. His father shifted his eyes over towards her as he responded. “Ah, it is.” They both grinned from ear to ear at the thought of their son prancing his way about the yard, exploring the foreign element. His parents needn’t worry about him freezing, of course, thanks to his dense fur. “When do you think he’ll be up? I can’t wait to watch him see this!” His mother looked up slightly at her mate, still smiling. His father was lost in thought for a moment before he responded, “why don’t we just wake him up and see?”

•••

I gently kicked my legs in my sleep, mocking a run or a sprint. In my dream, I was chasing a sparrow through the forest, wandering further and further from my own home. My fur was blowing in the light breeze, caressing my mane and sides. I felt so free, racing between each tree; like nothing held me back from chasing this one peculiar bird. Heaven knows why I couldn’t catch up, or why I kept going after it; but the chase was incredibly compelling! Before I knew it, the blurred world around me came into focus as I came to a sharp halt. The bird had vanished straight from in front of me, and the familiar safety of the ground evaporated from beneath me. Wind rushed around me as the sensation of falling set in, shortly followed by panic; what just happened?! I looked below, seeing a void swallowing me up, and my whole body froze.

A monstrous white surface faded into view, and before I knew it I was only seconds from slamming head first into it. I flinched, shutting my eyes as I braced for impact — and woke within my parents’ arms. Worried looks graced their faces as they kept asking “what’s wrong?” and “are you okay?” I could hardly respond, dazed and frightened from the dream — or I guess, nightmare. I felt a warm embrace engulf me; I was now in the familiar arms of my mother. I hadn’t even realized tears were slowly streaking down my cheeks as I recovered.

All words sounded foreign to me, blurred from my focus. Yet, a certain sentence pierced through the haze. “Want to go see the snow?” My mother cooed, and I felt her chest rumble gently as she softly spoke. I couldn’t help but perk up — I’ve never seen snow before! She chuckled lightheartedly at my reaction. “C’mon — it’ll make you feel better.”

I couldn’t remember being carried downstairs, but what I do remember is being set onto the wood floor in front of the mahogany door. Mother opened it, and the frosty air hit me. The sight before me left me breathless; it was a glistening sight, nearly all white besides the ice-kissed trees. The sky was overcast gray, but far from depressing. I was in awe at merely a smooth, white blanket over the once-green forest. I felt an encouraging nudge from behind towards the outside, and stumbled out.

First, I felt arctic fingers tickle my feet with cold, then they sunk into the fluffy ground. I froze in place, mesmerized by this new experience — so this is what snow is like? I moved my toes, taking in the feeling. I wondered why I had never seen this before, but being a young viscling I didn’t understand climates or weather quite yet. I stared down into the snow beneath me, then I began to take careful steps further outward from the safety of our warm home. I felt joy swell within my chest while cracking a smile, and immediately I began to bound, kicking up snowflakes with my feet.

I paused in the middle of my cheerful moment to glance back at my parents with a huge grin on my face. Both beamed at me, watching with sweet, loving teal and navy eyes. As if I had been waiting for approval, I went right back to prancing and galloping about, enjoying the refreshing chilly feeling below. This was one of my fondest memories; I loved the snow whenever it seldom came in our area. I grew tired of the same old green landscape, wishing for more variety and different weather.

In around the middle of my childhood, my parents let me help them around their bakery. They let me hand out free samples, test new goodies, and even make labels for them. Albeit, my handwriting wasn’t all that great, but it’s the thought that counts, isn’t it?

Later on, though, my parents spent less time with me. They became more involved with their business due to low income, leaving me alone nearly all day every day. I believed it had been my fault, but I didn’t quite understand at the time what their situation was. It had gotten to the point I was independent, as they no longer had time to spend on me or else they’d lose money.

This time in my childhood was the lowest point I’d ever been in; I even developed depression at such a young age. I felt things couldn’t have gotten better, that my parents would probably leave me on my own to save money. I became so wrapped up in the idea I considered running away from home to avoid it all. That was when I met Tine.

Her family had been vacationing from their home town, a little ways off from my own home, but surprisingly close. We ran into each other when I had gone off into the forest to be left to my thoughts, and clicked almost immediately. She told me about how bad her situation was with her family; how sad she was and how much she wished it could change. We exchanged empathies, and made a promise to help each other’s situations get better. When her and her family went back, I held onto the promise with hope.

Maybe things can get better.

And to my surprise, they did. When I was old enough to leave my parents, I didn’t overstay. I wanted them to relax, save their money for themselves, and have a good life. I headed for the north, into the snow. That was when I found the wintry village I live in today, where I met back up with Tine and have been best friends ever since. I’ve made a ton of other friends in the very same village, and honestly, I couldn’t be more grateful for them.

HOW CINNA RE-MET TINE - A MINI COMIC wrote:Image
CLICK FOR UNFINISHED MINI COMIC

☃ wrote:Tine and Snicker belong to me.
Albie, Vilko, Doodle, and Lurk belong to sschw and are being used with permission.
Klondike belongs to BluKitty53 and is being used with permission.
All artwork was created by me.

Winner, please PM me before using the art!
Last edited by Lioashu on Sun May 07, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me