Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kalontines Day Prompts (CLOSED) by skylark

Based on Click to view
Artist skylark [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalontines Day Prompts (CLOSED)

Postby skylark » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 pm

main adopts - daily claims - kalontines bankImage
Every day there will be a new set of art and writing prompts for you to participate in to receive tokens! Entering will automatically earn you five tokens. If you land in third place, you will recieve 10 tokens. If you land in second place, you will receive fifteen tokens. If you land in first place, you will receive 25 tokens. There will be multiple winners for each placement. You may edit the post with your prompt if you have to! To enter for the prompt of the day, simply post your entry on the prompt thread here. Make sure you're submitting for the correct day or it will not count!

If you don't have a kalon and still would like to participate, you can use pip (the grey kalon on the main page) or the Valentine's Mascott Amorette! A full reference of her is located in the F.A.Q section. Be creative! <3

(PROMPTS ARE NOW OVER!)
day one wrote:art: Your kalon is a secret admirer of someone! Draw what they might do to get their attention.
writing: Your kalon is a secret admirer of someone! Write a love poem that shows their affection.

winners: here

day two wrote:art: Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Draw what happens after your kalon shows their affection!
writing: Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Write about what happens after your kalon shows their affection!

winners here:

day three wrote:art: Your kalon is preparing sweets for Kalontines Day, draw the process/result!

writing: Your kalon is preparing sweets for Kalontines Day, write about the process and result!

winners:here

day four wrote:art: Spread the love! Draw what your kalon enjoys to do on Kalontine's Day.

writing: Spread the love! Write about what your kalon enjoys to do on Kalontine's Day.

day five wrote:art: Tomorrow is Kalontine's Day! Amorette is putting the last few things together for the special day. Draw what your kalon does with Amorette to prepare, or draw what Amorette is busy up to!
writing: Tomorrow is Kalontine's Day! Amorette is putting the last few things together for the special day. Write about what your kalon does with Amorette to prepare, or write about what Amorette is busy up to!

day six wrote:art: It's finally Kalontine's Day! All your hard work has paid off. Now time to relax. Draw what your kalons are up to!
writing: It's finally Kalontine's Day! All your hard work has paid off. Now time to relax. Write about what your kalons are up to!

day seven wrote:art: Valentine's Day is now over. Say goodbye to Amorette! Draw what your kalon does as they get out of the Kalontine's spirit.
writing: Valentine's Day is now over. Say goodbye to Amorette! Write about what your kalon does as they get out of the Kalontine's spirit.

Last edited by skylark on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 am, edited 16 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalontines Day Prompts (Day 2)

Postby cincil. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 pm

small mark
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:22 pm

marking :)
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jello » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

art prompt -
sage convinced finn to twin with her. they're cute.

writing prompt -
finn finds the note, and then hugs sage. it gets hot cuz sage n finn kissy each other and finn gives sage the chocolates and sage eats them all without sharing<3
Last edited by jello on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
╭──────────╮
↑↑my kalons↑↑
jello | she/her

╰──────────╯
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Smol mark <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Write about what happens after your kalon shows their affection!

After Alexander's moving confession to himself he congratulates himself on a job well done. He frames the glorious poem before indulging in a few rich chocolates that he bought by himself for none other than himself. Once a couple delicious morsels are popped into his mouth, the kalon goes off to concoct a warm, relaxing bath. An excessive amount of bubble bath is poured into the water which turns it a pretty shade of pink. Alexander sets up a series of candles around the edge of the tub to set a more romantic mood. For nearly two hours he soaks in the tub for a night of pure relaxation.
Last edited by mousekewitz on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyxa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:24 pm

mark c:
I used to be Wolfe.

x

lyxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Friend Salem to Lord Sigmund || Bea to Theo

Postby Placebo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Write about what happens after your kalon shows their affection!

(Just to lessen confusion- Edan is Lord Sigmund's nickname)

"So, who are you writing to, hmm?"

The fountain pen is startled from Sigmund's hand as he feels warm hands slide up his arms to his broad shoulders to garner his attention. Breathing out in relief from the sudden spook, he hears Salem's low laugh reverberate behind him, and Sigmund can't help but smile in turn.

"Well, it's for someone I admire, of course." Sigmund hums as he picks up the pen once more, eager to write at least a few more words of praise to the receiver. Even if said person was already standing behind him. Salem seems sociable enough today to join the young lord, so the dark brown kalon pulls up a chair to sit beside Sigmund. The lord's tempted to curl a tail around his beau's waist, but he refrains- didn't want to annoy Salem too much. Well, at least not yet.

"Oho, getting into the spirit of the holiday I see! Who's the lucky lady, Edan?" Sigmund could practically hear the smile in Salem's voice, and so Sigmund pouted at the light-hearted mock. Sigmund's never been that much of a lovesick fool! But, he could acquiesce on this- even after all these years together with the kalon, the thought of Salem never failed to make Sigmund's heart flutter.

Sigmund decides to play along, and to accent the image, he pillows his head in his arms and adopts a far away look. "Oh, Salem, you wouldn't believe her! Eyes like precious stones, rich braids of dark brown and the silkiest strands- and her tail shine is so striking! Golden, so much like her soul..." Sigmund's eyelashes flutter dramatically at Salem as he pauses for effect. "And the cutest little teeth too!"

Salem laughs out loud at that, eyes crinkling merrily, and nudges Sigmund playfully. "Holy Jesus, Sigmund, stop!" Ever the composed one, Salem's laughs taper off quickly, a thing that Sigmund laments, but the brunette adopts a soft, tender look. Salem reaches up to kiss the side of Sigmund's mouth, and the lord starts blushing merrily. "Thank you, Sigmund."

The lord preens at the praise, but once Salem looks over at the letter, she snorts. "Hmm. Flowery, but the writing leaves much to be desired."

Sigmund fakes offense. "Hey!"

Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Draw what happens after your kalon shows their affection!

Yesterday

Today, Bea's still not too impressed by Theo despite his looks and impressive chest fur, but she humors him, the big fluffball.
Last edited by Placebo on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Mark
this is calcutta,