Based on Click to view
Artist skylark [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
138 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalontines Event (ENDED)

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:46 am

Amorette wrote:Hey you! Yeah you there. It’s your lucky day.
..Wait? You don’t know who I am? Heehee, wow! The name’s Amorette, doll. I’m the kalon Goddess of Love. Or eh, just Cupid. And it’s a good thing you stumbled into me sugar ‘cuz I’ve got a big event coming up! Kalontine’s Day. I’m gonna need your help.. I mean, these wings can only carry a gal so far. In order to get all these love letters and candies out to aalll the lovely couples 'round here, I’m gonna need some more dough. Help me out, pal! I’ll be sure to pay you back with some handsome rewards. Thank youuu~! ;)

It is currently day 11.
Welcome to the Kalon Valentines Day Event! This Event will be prompt based with no hidden items. You will be able to get tokens via the daily claims, daily writing/art prompts, and by making "Love Notes" (or art for other people). Daily claims will be worth 10 tokens each, the daily prompts will have first, second, and third place prizes that you can win to earn tokens, and the love notes can be sent in for tokens depending on the type of drawing. You can use your tokens to buy items to edit your kalon with, or to buy actual kalons in auctions/flatsales! The event will begin on February ninth, token collecting will end on February 16th, and all of the event will end on February 18th 19th! For more information, see the following subject-specific posts which will go much more in-depth on the following aspects of the event.
If you have any questions or need any help, the users below are bank operators and are open!
Mintiature, Skylark, exide., okahui, or chapstick.
Last edited by skylark on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 65 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:48 am

No gifting/trading tokens. This includes no "combining tokens to buy one item together" as that's considered gifting tokens.
    • You can only send in two love notes a day, and they cannot be for the same user.
    • When you send in a form for anything you may only send it in once and to one user.
    • If you fail to send in a form correctly it will not get counted, unless you send it in again correctly. You will get notice if your form is incorrect.
    • If you don't like the reward you got for a love note, there is no redoing them. What you send and get is final.
    • Please do not steal art/writing material to use in the event. (Tracing, bases that you didn't make, art/writing you didn't make)
    • You can not use art made as a gift before the event started as a Love Note. That is cheating.
    • Both nonowners and owners can participate!
    • If you miss a day of claiming you cannot claim for it once the day is over.
    • Digital and Traditional art is welcome!!
    • We would appreciate it if there was no advertising or mini-modding done on this thread so that questions are not skipped over.
    (UPDATE 2/11/2017) Bases can only be used twice for love notes, and after the second use cannot be sent in again for tokens.

Staff:
    • An artist will recieve 100 tokens maximum for every kalon they make in the event.
    • Please pm someone who operates the bank when your contest ends so we know to update it!

Last edited by skylark on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 27 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts (CLOSED)

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 am

main adopts - daily claims - kalontines bankImage
Every day there will be a new set of art and writing prompts for you to participate in to receive tokens! Entering will automatically earn you five tokens. If you land in third place, you will recieve 10 tokens. If you land in second place, you will receive fifteen tokens. If you land in first place, you will receive 25 tokens. There will be multiple winners for each placement. You may edit the post with your prompt if you have to! To enter for the prompt of the day, simply post your entry on the prompt thread here. Make sure you're submitting for the correct day or it will not count!

If you don't have a kalon and still would like to participate, you can use pip (the grey kalon on the main page) or the Valentine's Mascott Amorette! A full reference of her is located in the F.A.Q section. Be creative! <3

(PROMPTS ARE NOW OVER!)
day one wrote:art: Your kalon is a secret admirer of someone! Draw what they might do to get their attention.
writing: Your kalon is a secret admirer of someone! Write a love poem that shows their affection.

winners: here

day two wrote:art: Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Draw what happens after your kalon shows their affection!
writing: Today is a continuation of yesterday's prompts! Write about what happens after your kalon shows their affection!

winners here:

day three wrote:art: Your kalon is preparing sweets for Kalontines Day, draw the process/result!

writing: Your kalon is preparing sweets for Kalontines Day, write about the process and result!

winners:here

day four wrote:art: Spread the love! Draw what your kalon enjoys to do on Kalontine's Day.

writing: Spread the love! Write about what your kalon enjoys to do on Kalontine's Day.

day five wrote:art: Tomorrow is Kalontine's Day! Amorette is putting the last few things together for the special day. Draw what your kalon does with Amorette to prepare, or draw what Amorette is busy up to!
writing: Tomorrow is Kalontine's Day! Amorette is putting the last few things together for the special day. Write about what your kalon does with Amorette to prepare, or write about what Amorette is busy up to!

day six wrote:art: It's finally Kalontine's Day! All your hard work has paid off. Now time to relax. Draw what your kalons are up to!
writing: It's finally Kalontine's Day! All your hard work has paid off. Now time to relax. Write about what your kalons are up to!

day seven wrote:art: Valentine's Day is now over. Say goodbye to Amorette! Draw what your kalon does as they get out of the Kalontine's spirit.
writing: Valentine's Day is now over. Say goodbye to Amorette! Write about what your kalon does as they get out of the Kalontine's spirit.

Last edited by skylark on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 26 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love Notes (CLOSED)

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:50 am

ImageImage
(LOVE NOTES ARE NOW OVER!)
Here is where you can send other users "Love Notes" for extra tokens!
Don't worry, they aren't actual Love Notes. Just gift art for other users! They can be art of anything.
In order to receive your tokens, your art must be for another user. Sadly, you will not receive tokens if you send a love note to yourself. :( The chart below shows how many tokens your art will give you!
For example, a full-body drawing with color and shading will earn you ten tokens! (full-body + color bonus + shading bonus= x) Mix and match these options to find what works for you.

You may only submit 2 love notes a day and they cannot be for the same person!
Submit this form with the title Love Note to a bank operator to receive your tokens for your work. If you make art for people but don't send a form to a staff member letting us know that you made some, your bank won't be updated with your reward. Also, you are responsible for sending the art to the user, we will not do that for you. The form is just in place to make sure you get paid for your efforts. You cannot use art made before the event started as a Love Note, this is cheating.
NOTE: If you fail to submit your form properly your ticket will NOT count and your bank will not be updated.
Code: Select all
[b][i]I have a Love Note![/i][/b]

Your Username:
Username of the user that the art is for:
Link to art piece:
Sketch, head-shot, bust-shot, or full-body drawing?:
Is your drawing pixelated?:
Is your drawing colored in?:
Is your drawing animated?:
Does your drawing have a background?
Is your drawing shaded?:
Is there more than one character present in your drawing?:
Taking into consideration all of these aspects, how many tokens does your piece earn you?:

[color=#BF0000]~Please pm this form to one of the users in the original post and follow all of the guidelines! Thank you!~[/color]

You may send your ticket via PM to:
Last edited by skylark on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:14 am, edited 20 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cupid Shop (CLOSED)

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 am

Heart-Shaped Cookies || Price: 60 tokens
Eating these cookies suddenly change the
shape of your kalon's teeth!

Box of Chocolates || Price: 160 tokens
When breeding, this item allows you to roll for all
kalon traits rare and under for your kits.

Heart candies || Price: 150 tokens
When using this item, you will no longer
have to wait the breeding cooldown.

Eye Candy || Price: 90 tokens
This item allows you to edit pupil shape, edit sclera/iris/pupil
color, or create heterochromia in your kalons!

Chocolate Strawberries || Price: 80 tokens
Eating these change the shape of your kalon's tongue!
Cupid's Feathers || Price: 85 tokens
When held, the beautiful feathers whisp
around your kalon's ears and change their shape!
Heart Hair Bow|| Price: 85 tokens
This beautiful ribbon allows you to give your kalon
a new hairdo! (can be standard/common hair)

Love Potion || Price: 170
This potion allows you to pick how many kits
you will receive in your nursery batch!

Romantic Rose || Price: 155
This item's prickly thorns allow you to add
horns on the head of your kalon!

Teddy Kalon || Price: 90
Snuggling this stuffed-animal messes up
your kalons fur! (fur edit)

Valentine || Price: 170
Choose a trait from one parent in a breeding
that you would like passed down for sure.
(100% passed down to one kit 50% the rest)

Diamond Ring || Price: 70
The ring causes your kalon's shine to change!
"Pin-The-Tail" Game || Price: 80 tokens
This classic event game changes the
shape of your kalon's tail!

To purchase an item, fill out the form below and send it in to one of the following bank-operators. The title of your PM must be Cupid Shop or it will not get sorted properly. Only send in your form once to one bank operator.
NOTE: If you fail to submit your form properly your ticket will NOT count and your bank will not be updated.

Code: Select all
[i][b]I'd like to buy from Cupid![/b][/i]

Username:
Item(s) being purchased:
Cost of these item(s):
Current bank balance:
Are one (or more) of these items for another user? Who?:

[color=#BF0000]~Please pm this form to one of the users in the original post and follow all of the guidelines! Thank you!~[/color]

You may send your ticket via PM to:
Last edited by skylark on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 am, edited 22 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

F.A.Q

Postby skylark » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:02 pm

You can color in your kalons on the kalon teddy-bear lines.

The event is going by CS's rollover time.
User chapstick designed Amorette, and a full reference of her is here. Yes, her wings are real!
There will be a raffle at the end of the event.
Both nonowners and owners can participate.
Your art can be digital or traditional.
More TBA.

Last edited by skylark on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalontines Event (Day 1)

Postby cincil. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 pm

small mark
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gojo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

mark ;0
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

mark~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist