Levi
Personality:
Caring
loving
kind-hearted
shy
trusting
kind

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites
Color:
Canary Color
and most things to do with it
bright and pastel colors, kindness.
Dislikes:
Extremely wet weather
gloomy days
being wet
fighting
Favorite color:
Canary Color
Place they really want to visit:
Desert
Favorite fruit:
Dragon Fruit
Phobia:
Mono-phobia (The fear of being alone)
Favorite number:
Favorite gemstone:
Garnet
Favorite day of the week:
Sunday
Favorite type of cookie:
No-Bakes
Favorite quote:
"We accept the love we think we deserve."
Favorite season:
Summer
Favorite flower:
Sun Flower
Favorite holiday:
Valentines day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About
Lugia
Ho-Oh

"Oh hello there....Who are we you ask? Well I'm Lugia, and this is my sister Ho-Oh. Say hello sis..."
"H-hello."
"I see you're interested in why we have feather rings on our tails, well sit please, it's a long story."
"Please pay attention."
Years ago there was an deadly disease spreading to almost all Viscet's. No one knew where it came from, it just suddenly appeared. It wasn't really deadly but it would slowly cause you to go insane and into madness. Many would go into hiding not wanting the get infected. Others searched for a cure but none could be found. One day twins were born, they both seemed to be different from others. Their mother kept them hidden from others fearing they might get sick too. She told them not to go off, or to leave each other. But did they listen? No of course not they were young. But they would soon wish that they would have listened. One day they went out to play sneaking past their mother. It grew dark so they went home, but when they entered the den mother was nowhere in sight. They started to cry when she came in "Run children, run. I've been bit and I will slowly go insane. I went looking for you but was attacked. Go it's not safe." Their mother starts shaking loosing it. The two ran and ran, far away from home. Months passed as the two traveled. They still had no destination but they kept going hoping to find something to help all the infected. But they ended up getting separated. Ho-Oh started to loose her mind looking for her brother, she couldn't go on anymore. Lugia started to get sick and loosing his senses. Why was this happening? They didn't know but they had to find each other before they perished. A snow storm hit's and Ho-Oh gives up, half of her body starts to fade away turning transparent. "I can't go o-on....br-brother where a-are you?" While a few miles away Lugia slowly getting colder and more sick, to the point where he couldn't move on but he didn't stop. He had to go on. He needed to find his sister. When all hope seemed lost he sees her, passed out in the snow. Sprinting to her almost falling over from the pain he lands on her giving her a hug. She looks up and hugs him back happy that they found each other. Then they were surrounded by a glowing yellow light and being lifted up in the air. They keep a hold of each other they were healed. "You hold my soul...that's why I was going crazy, that's why mother didn't want us to be separated!" Ho-Oh says. "Yes and you hold my heart, that's why I felt heartless and sick." Lugia said. They were reunited again. To make sure they didn't get lost from each other again they gave each other a feather, and a bell holding a connection to each other so when they get lost from each other they can ring their bell so the other one can hear.
"Well that's it...what you wanted to know what happened to the sick Vicset's?...They perished....
"...but it was for the better...now everyone's safe..

Now:
Ho-Oh lives in a quite little town in Germany. She has a son named Levi, but he lives elsewhere. Ho-Oh doesn't have a mate, but once had a love interest which is how Levi came to be. But that's a story she doesn't like to talk about (Go to Brenton's page to read about it). Ho-Oh works as a seamstress and has her own little shop where she sews and fixes dresses and other clothing.

Art:
x
xx[color=#FF8000]By: angeldog53133
xBy: SilverSamurai

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups