Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by caesou

by caesou

novibat #77

Postby caesou » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:06 pm

no one asked me to be here
    hi i'm crystals and i haven't done a design in nearly a year or two? anyway i'm going to pray that i can be more active since these lines are so cute

since seven is a lucky number in some cultures, let's get this comp rolling

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]novibat name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]their lucky number and why:[/b]
    [b]optional art extra:[/b]

100 words minimum and you can present this any way you want (in words)! a story, a poem, or an explanation

ends 29th 00:00 utc+11 OR approximately the 28th (for many timezones in the northern hemisphere)
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: novibat #77

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 pm

username: Queen Chrysalis
novibat name: Malegos
their lucky number and why: 13 Has always been my lucky number, I've never known why exactly. Whenever I needed a number for something? There was always just a feeling in my gut that I should pick 13.
optional art extra:
WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 pm

username: crepuscular.
      novibat name: hilda
      their lucky number and why: res. with eighteen
      optional art extra: wip
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:51 pm

mark!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby betelgeuse » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:26 pm

username: karma;
      novibat name: Castel

their lucky number and why: Castel had never been one to believe in superstitions, whether it be through the paranormal, shattering mirrors, or simply having "lucky numbers". He believed that in order to succeed, hard work was the only thing required; nothing more, nothing less. Going through with superstitious practices would only distract and cause stress, maybe even lead to an excess of misfortune. Plus, who in their right mind would avoid a perfectly solid path due to a ladder blocking the way? Maybe Castel was too hard on himself, maybe he forced himself not to believe, or maybe he was avoiding sharing his brother's fate.

"Watch out Cas, you almost stepped on th' crack!" His brother yelled out in alarm. "You don't want mother to break 'er back, right?" Although Castel knew that it wasn't going to happen, his love for his brother empowered him as he reluctantly stepped over the crack while muttering a half-hearted apology.

"C'mon Don! We're going to be late for family game night!" Castel shouted back, for his brother was lagging behind. No reply was heard. "Uh, Don? Are you okay?" Still no reply. There lay Castel's brother, paralysed in shock before a broken mirror.

"D-did I do that?" Donnelly asked, terror evident in his voice.

"I doubt it," Castel replied as he dragged his numb brother back home. When they saw the board game already set up, Donnelly seemed more relaxed, and quickly claimed his character piece.

"I'm gonna roll first!" Donnelly exclaimed while his older brother and family sat back, waiting for their own turn to come up. "C'mon, get me a good roll," Castel's brother murmured to the pair of dice as a total of nine black dots laid on the top. "YES! Thank you lucky number!" Don continued to talk to the dice as he made his way to the lucky ninth tile. Unfortunately for Castel, after his few turns, he was eliminated from the game and spaced out.

-----

"Hey Cas, go on ahead," Donnelly started, but the hesitation and timidness in his voice drew Castel's attention. A ladder hovered over them, and while the elder one easily passed under it, Donnelly stood there, paralysed yet again in his own unfounded fears. "I can't pass 'ere," he added on with a mix of fear and certainty.

"Don't worry Don, nothing will happen to you. Quickly now!" Castel assured his motionless brother stuck to the pavement. "Just count to nine and it will all be over."

But fate had a different idea. Loud honking was approaching, and although the light flashed a bright red, black tire marks smudged the road as it swerved towards the pavement. Neither of the brothers had any time to react. Donnelly was dead.

-----

Castel made his way to the hospital for the umpteenth time. Months had passed since the accident, and although Donnelly was severely injured, he was fortunate enough to remain alive. Donnelly wasn't dead.

"It was just a coma," doctors assured. "It could have been worse."

Just a coma?! I wish I was the one taken! Castel thought, but he remained hopeful.

-----

The eight month passed, but time remained useless to Castel. Insanity was taking over, and his memory was slowly deteriorating. Every day was the same, but on the first day of the ninth month, the doctors ran over to numb Castel, dragging him to the white room which contained his empty brother.

"Just count to nine and it will all be over." His words still haunted him. "How was I supposed to know what was going to happen?"

"Just count to nine and it will all be over," Castel repeated, this time to comfort himself.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.

Don's eyes were open.
betelgeuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:29 pm

extension!

there's only one complete form as i can see, and i'm willing to extend this competition
    extension will go to until tuesday, cs rollover time approximately
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fastcat59 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 pm

username: fastcat59
novibat name: Shira
their lucky number and why: 25 because it is her dead best friend's favorite number
∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ --------- ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙
Just a Bi guy!
fastcat59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me