CWHR: Grey Appaloosa by teresa8oats

Based on Click to view
Artist teresa8oats [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Grey Appaloosa

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

As you can probably guess I was listening to some good beats while making this guy.
      This is a make your own form kinda thing. You can add as many extras as you want.
      Basics:
      Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:
      Breed: Appaloosa
      Color: Dapple Grey Appaloosa
      Height: 15.2hh
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
CWHR

Text text text text text text

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Grey Appaloosa

Postby UnicornTamer » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:11 am

Username: UnicornTamer

~ The Basics ~

Show Name: Music for Meriwether
Barn Name: Meriwether or Meri
Color: dapple grey appaloosa
Height: 15.2 hh

~ Other ~

Discipline: jumping
Best Friend: Runaway
Likes: rock music, playing, competing, children, cats, dogs, birds, anything sweet, hugs and kisses
Dislikes: mean people, animals larger than himself, celery, cold weather

~ Personality ~
Meriwether almost got turned into dog meat at three years, but some negotiations and money found him on Unicorn Wisher's Ranch. Scrawny and nervous, he did very little his first few days here. But he is a highly intelligent young and lively stallion with a big heart, and in a couple months he had discovered his two greatest passions: rock music and jumping. He's already stunning going over jumps - but play the music while he's jumping, and he'll blow your mind away. Not only does he soar higher with better form, but he performs with his own style as well, pulsing his head to the beat as he gallops, tossing his mane as he goes over a wall. Left in the paddock, he'll prance around, tapping his hooves, swinging his tail and whinnying at the appropriate times. He's a real softy, and loves children and little animals, especially cats. He has a difficult time around other horses, becoming impatient and irritable, but he's learning slowly by surely.

~ Meri's Story ~
How could anyone think of killing such a gorgeous creature like you? I whispered into Meriwether's short, but thick grayish mane. I stroked the brush down his shoulder and he shivered with pleasure. Suddenly, he lifted his head, ears pricked, nostrils flared, eyes wide. I stepped back, watching him. "What's the matter, boy?" He whipped his head around, staring at something intently. I followed his gaze, but couldn't see, much less hear, anything that would cause this reaction. "You're imagining things," I cooed, being used to his random spooks, although he is a pretty tough-skinned horse. But Meriwether tugged on the rope which was attached to his halter and tied to the hitching post. He half-reared, tugged, whinnied urgently, then swung around to look at me, his eyes wide and pleading. "All right, all right!" I said, untying the rope from the post. In an instant, Meri leaped away and galloped around the side of the barn. "Meri!" I called, running after him. I passed a bewildered Thomas who should have been mucking out Dara's stall, but was instead staring after our runaway horse. "Come on!" I shouted. We raced around the barn and stopped short.

Meriwether stood beneath the large oak tree which hangs over the paddock, gazing up into the leaves. He reared and placed his front hooves against the tree trunk, still looking up. He moved his head in a way that reminded me of a person beckoning to another. The leaves rustled and Haleth, one of the many cats which haunt Unicorn Wisher's Ranch, delicately placed one creamy white paw after another onto Meri's head. Once Haleth was settled there, Meri slowly and carefully lowered himself to his knees, all the while keeping his head level so as not to let Haleth slide off. Once close enough to the ground, Haleth leaped off and rubbed against Meri's front legs in gratitude. Then she pranced away, probably in search of some food. Meriwether watched her go, and then turned toward Thomas and I. He tossed his head as if in surprise. As he trotted up to us, snorting, I swear he was telling us plain as day, I had to help that silly cat, obviously! To this day, I have no idea how he knew Haleth needed help, but he has always been a very intelligent horse.

Image Image Image
Last edited by UnicornTamer on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 am

Username: Scarletfang
Show Name: Altalune
Meaning: Moonlight/ 'Over the moon' in Latin
Barn Name: Luna
Personality/History:

Luna is a spirited mare, always prepared to please, though she does become antsy if she can't get her energy out. She was born to a loving family that resided in the vast open plains of the Colorado flats. The families daughter took a shining to the new filly with one look at her lovely coat and kind disposition and they've been inseparable ever since. They grew up together, learning to work as a team by entering western competitions and barrel races until the day they became champions.

It was a hard road they traveled. They were chastised and scoffed at for being underdogs in the sport that they loved and were never taken seriously by the old dogs that saw them as no threat. They spent their days training though every night when the moon rose from the horizon, something strange would happen. Luna could be heard kicking and calling impatiently as if new life had been poured into her as the moons rays beamed down on the ranch from above. The first few times this happened the family thought she had been spooked by a stray dog or the distant thunder from passing storms, but upon entering the barn they'd find her happily knickering to them and wanting to be let out.

The family quickly learned that Luna didn't like the confines of her stable and so, decided to compromise by leaving her stable open and letting her run the paddocks whenever she pleased. The mare can still be seen racing against the wind through the tall grasses of her home by the light on the moon.

Last edited by ScarletFang on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:58 am

Res
Username:
Name:
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Lithium, a stunning and graceful mare, spends her days hiding
from the sun, and racing the shadows. She is one of no words,
and prefers to keep to herself, due to becoming jittery
the more horses she's around. Holding her temper is her specialty,
and only a few have seen her true anger,
which is a spit-fire of rage, and insanity, with eyes rolling white.
Innocent and honest to herself, Lithium is a great example of a selfless horse,
minus the friendliness. With not many friends,
Lithium has learned to enjoy and befriend silence,
and a single great friend, Grey.

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: .Lone Wolf.

Sʜᴏᴡ Nᴀᴍᴇ: NVS's Among the Ashes
    Bᴀʀɴ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Lithium
    Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: bisexual

Cᴏʟᴏᴜʀ: dapple grey appaloosa
    Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: mare
    Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 15.2hh
    Aɢᴇ: 7 years

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
      L • lithesome
      I • incorruptible
      T • timid
      H • honest
      I • independent
      U • unstable
      M • mute

Last edited by noreptiles_ on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Username: cooper.
    Show Name: Woodstock's With or Without You
    Barn Name: Sans

Personality: -

Extra(s): -

Now story time!!: -
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:19 pm

1 more day!!

linklinklink

W E L C O M E
CWHR

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:21 pm

UnicornTamer wrote:
Username: UnicornTamer

~ The Basics ~

Show Name: Music for Meriwether
Barn Name: Meriwether or Meri
Color: dapple grey appaloosa
Height: 15.2 hh

~ Other ~

Discipline: jumping
Best Friend: Runaway
Likes: rock music, playing, competing, children, cats, dogs, birds, anything sweet, hugs and kisses
Dislikes: mean people, animals larger than himself, celery, cold weather

~ Personality ~
Meriwether almost got turned into dog meat at three years, but some negotiations and money found him on Unicorn Wisher's Ranch. Scrawny and nervous, he did very little his first few days here. But he is a highly intelligent young and lively stallion with a big heart, and in a couple months he had discovered his two greatest passions: rock music and jumping. He's already stunning going over jumps - but play the music while he's jumping, and he'll blow your mind away. Not only does he soar higher with better form, but he performs with his own style as well, pulsing his head to the beat as he gallops, tossing his mane as he goes over a wall. Left in the paddock, he'll prance around, tapping his hooves, swinging his tail and whinnying at the appropriate times. He's a real softy, and loves children and little animals, especially cats. He has a difficult time around other horses, becoming impatient and irritable, but he's learning slowly by surely.

~ Meri's Story ~
How could anyone think of killing such a gorgeous creature like you? I whispered into Meriwether's short, but thick grayish mane. I stroked the brush down his shoulder and he shivered with pleasure. Suddenly, he lifted his head, ears pricked, nostrils flared, eyes wide. I stepped back, watching him. "What's the matter, boy?" He whipped his head around, staring at something intently. I followed his gaze, but couldn't see, much less hear, anything that would cause this reaction. "You're imagining things," I cooed, being used to his random spooks, although he is a pretty tough-skinned horse. But Meriwether tugged on the rope which was attached to his halter and tied to the hitching post. He half-reared, tugged, whinnied urgently, then swung around to look at me, his eyes wide and pleading. "All right, all right!" I said, untying the rope from the post. In an instant, Meri leaped away and galloped around the side of the barn. "Meri!" I called, running after him. I passed a bewildered Thomas who should have been mucking out Dara's stall, but was instead staring after our runaway horse. "Come on!" I shouted. We raced around the barn and stopped short.

Meriwether stood beneath the large oak tree which hangs over the paddock, gazing up into the leaves. He reared and placed his front hooves against the tree trunk, still looking up. He moved his head in a way that reminded me of a person beckoning to another. The leaves rustled and Haleth, one of the many cats which haunt Unicorn Wisher's Ranch, delicately placed one creamy white paw after another onto Meri's head. Once Haleth was settled there, Meri slowly and carefully lowered himself to his knees, all the while keeping his head level so as not to let Haleth slide off. Once close enough to the ground, Haleth leaped off and rubbed against Meri's front legs in gratitude. Then she pranced away, probably in search of some food. Meriwether watched her go, and then turned toward Thomas and I. He tossed his head as if in surprise. As he trotted up to us, snorting, I swear he was telling us plain as day, I had to help that silly cat, obviously! To this day, I have no idea how he knew Haleth needed help, but he has always been a very intelligent horse.

Image Image Image

Congrats!! Also, i will be making a runner up horse for .Lone Wolf. becuase the art is STUNNING!!

linklinklink

W E L C O M E
CWHR

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm

congratz Unicorn!!

Thank you Teresa!! <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnicornTamer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:39 am

Thank you!!! And congrats to you too, .Lone Wolf., your art is beautiful!
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me