Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1074 - Winner!

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:16 am

cyberdragon725 wrote:Username;; cyberdragon725
User you'd like to win;; _Alex_

This is my thanksgiving viscet, and will be a different kind of contest.
You may not try out for this viscet for yourself, rather you will be trying to win it for someone else.

It's nearing thanksgiving, and that means it's time to look around and be thankful for what we have. So to win this viscet, tell me someone who you think should win them. You can write as much as you want about the other user, but remember that you will not win the viscet, they will. Let's spread some love <3
If you do not want to be gifted this viscet, please PM me and I will make a list of users that can not be gifted/written about.
Also you can not ask/force/bribe other users to enter for you. I will be monitoring this and if you suspect someone of doing this, please PM me and I will consider it.

This will be pretty short, one week. Only one extra is allowed; a single piece of art may be added to the form. However, this will not influence a winner in the end, just an extra act of kindness for give art to the winner. all art from this competition will go to the winner. Good luck, I can't wait to see all the kindness that I know is in this community <3

Code: Select all
Username;;
User you'd like to win;; [url]username+link[/url]
Why should they win?;; //kindness here//
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1074 - open!

Postby birbmememaster24 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:19 am

Username;; juliebean223
User you'd like to win;; misnconceptions
Why should they win?;; They're designs are so lovely! And they are extrmeely nice and amaizng and funny and kiiiind
Last edited by birbmememaster24 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:19 am

ran out of time and muse, good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:36 am

Username;; Lilly Your Bff
User you'd like to win;; ArtofMusic
Why should they win?;; First, I would like to start off with, she is one of my best friends. She always knows how to make me laugh. Next I would have to say is because, she has no Viscets and she really wants one so I've been trying to win her one and I think that this one is one of the most beautiful Viscets I've ever seen. The last thing I would like to add is that she is a very caring person, for my birthday she gifted me many lists and rares and it was amazing. She is very kind and I know she would take wonderful care of a Viscet if she owned one.
Last edited by Bunny!! on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 am

Username;;

WIIIIPPPPP
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 am

marking to watch this cutie. I may drop some kind comments, but I probably won't be making a form since those I can think of have full or almost full slots. uvu <3

i lied >:o reserve with wolfwithwings38, that kiddo totally deserves to win a viscet
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:50 am

Username;; Razors
User you'd like to win;; *-wolfs-*
Why should they win?;; Our friendship started exceptionally randomly. They had simply PM'd me out of the blue about a relationship request. After we got to talk a short while we agreed on a relationship and even started an RP. Little did I know this was going to be the result of me gaining, what I consider, to be one of the best friends I have on CS. I don't have many, as is, and I love them all...but Wolf's has done so much for me. We have talked a good bit over PM's about things going on in our lives, we have gifted each other with art...OMG she makes the most adorable traditional art, too! But it was moments that I really needed someone that she seemed to always be there. She's been exceptionally kind, very supportive and just all around a fantastic friend. It's almost like magic, whenever I feel down she suddenly pops up and surprises me with something <3. She is the best pick-me-up anyone could ask for. She is my best friend. <3
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:10 am

Username;; PhantomDaydream

res, have a couple ideas
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 am

Username;;
User you'd like to win;; CyberDragon725 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=487128
Why should they win?;; They have been nothing but nice too me and i feel like they can do a lot of interesting things for there characters.There also one of my only friends in the viscet community so.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creative » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:56 am

Username;; Creative
User you'd like to win;; Firewolf56
Why should they win?;;
This is going to get kinda personal, and I apologize in advance. But honestly? Firewolf has been there for me through so much. She was there for me when I was going through a really bad and emotionally taxing end to a relationship that I still consider to be somewhat toxic to both parties involved. She was there for me, for me to vent to and to rant to, anything I needed and she was online and willing to listen.

I treasure the memories of us playing minecraft and idly building a house or just ending up running around in circles doing nothing as we start talking about deeper topics, more personal things that both of us wanted to get opinions on or just share to each other. I remember playing in the pixelmon mod, just running laps up and down the stairs in the pokemon center, hopping on counters, not even paying attention to anything else but the conversation.

She was the one who really made me look at myself, what I was going through, and was the final push I needed to go to therapy, to get help for my depression when I was beginning to spiral. I finally had the talk with my mom that I needed to seek help, that I was ready to, because she recognized the symptoms of depression in me when I was willing to disregard them as me being lazy or just not being able to handle what everyone goes through.

When I expressed bitterness for where I am currently living, we began to joke about me moving up there, becoming room mates with her and her friends and every time we said that it was always half joking, half serious, and I was so scared I was putting too much stock into the offer, that maybe it was just supposed to be a joke. But here I am a year later and I am making plans for after college to legitimately move up there with her. And after the first time I visited her, it was only around a few weeks later that she confessed to liking me, to having actual feelings for me, and I can't put into words how utterly ecstatic I was. I felt like crying and squealing and running around to everyone I knew to give them a hug because she likes me too and I never thought that would happen and for weeks, months after that it was like walking on air, like nothing bad in my life could ever touch me again because we were now dating, and we still are dating, and words can't begin to describe the happiness and elation I still feel because of that.

I love her, so much, and she's been having a tougher time with personal life and classes lately and if I can do anything to help that just a little, I want to try, because she has been here for me through so dang much and I want to make her smile as much as she's made me smile. She means the world to me, and I am so so thankful for her. <3

Last edited by Creative on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
-------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------
If you like this little Fennec
Fawn, click on her and enter
for your own! You might
find one as cute as her!

Hi, I'm Creative! I've been on this site for a while, so my trade groups are pretty large, send me a trade! I'll trade for pets on my wishlist, but C$ is preferred so check out my sales groups!

Working on commissions. <3
2.5/5 done!

Check out my brand new species!!

Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me