Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[Racing Kiers] ❋ [Customs and MYO]

Postby King of Crows » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:34 am

[logo here]
[Home][News][About][Gems][Store]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Custom and Make-Your-Own section of Racing Kiers. Here is where your purchased customs will be created, and where you will be added in order to create your own purchased MYOs.

[MYO Steps]

MYOs must be genetically plausible...
      Please review the About section in order to properly create a genetically plausible Kier.
      ➨First choose a base color (red or black).
      ➨Then decide whether or not you want to add dilute (blue, lilac, isabella, cocoa, fawn, etc).
      ➨Next choose if saturation is present. Saturation can intensify or deepen the shade of the fur and can exist alongside dilute, so a fawn can become gold, red becomes blood red, etc.
      ➨Black spotting and mask exist on the same level, so if a Kier exhibits both then the markings will blend. Coverage for both varies widely, but occurs in different places and results in different types of patterns (dark points vs light points, etc). Review the about section and decide if you'd like to include either.
      ➨Brindle and ticking also occur on the same level. If a Kier has both then it can result in messy, spotted stripes.
      ➨White spotting is the top-most marking aside from Spectrum. White spotting causes solid white spots over the rest of the markings, though it can be affected by ticking.
      ➨Merle will cause random spots of dilution. On a red base, it makes a red merle. On a black base, it makes a black merle. On a red-dilute base it makes a fawn merle, on a black-dilute base it makes a blue merle.
      ➨Spectrum is an unusual gene that is still being studied. It seems to cause a distribution of unusually brilliant, often bio-luminescent, fur throughout the coat in small amounts. Usually specific bans of hairs are affected, resulting in strange almost roaning-like patterns.

➨Albinism causes a lack of pigment over the entire body. No other markings will show.

➨MYOs can use any tail type and any of the three eye types. However, no new or non-existent genes may be created without first contacting King of Crows to OK the mutation.

➨You MUST first show King of Crows your Kier before posting it so he can check it for genetic possibility. To do this you can just take a screen shot and then save it to finish later (not post it).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by King of Crows on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Racing Kiers] ❋ [Customs and MYO]

Postby NuclearCaiman » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:36 am

I would like to use one of my MYO slots
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:01 am

.:Headless:. wrote:I would like to use one of my MYO slots

You've been added! I will remove the item from your inventory!
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:38 am

Updated the rules/guidelines to account for recent changes.
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me