Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #993

Postby grifforik » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:48 am

Annnd its a Tiger Lily! hehe
So. For this contest I'd like to hear about their Halloween night. This is an unlimited contest, but remember it should be geared toward Halloween ;)

Username: Squeeze
Name: Kaelan (Kay-lin)

Rules:
1. Make sure everything in the skelly form is filled out.
2. Unlimited words/art
3. Halloween themed
4. prettying up is ok.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

[/code]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3206635][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2632730&size=large&format=PNG&rev=1475768925[/img][/url]

[/code]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3206635][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2677024&size=large&format=png&rev=1480113959[/img][/url]

Mutations:
None
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #993

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 am

IT'S SO CUTE AAAAA
IF U NEED ANY FRIENDS OR ANYTHING FOR THE COMP HMU FAM I'M OPEN
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 am

Ok ok ok ok ok ok
    I just need to
    If anyone wants that babe to have a sibling, I need to offer Lilian because those two would be the perfect siblings.
    I'd prefer a brother but I just want them to be siblings soo... cx
    HMU if you're interested ♥

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:21 am

omg mark to see the winner x3
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:23 am

mARk
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 am

marking to watch c:
also if y'all need any viscets for relationships for the comp, feel free to use mine!
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:41 am

Username: -Neon_and_Lylia-
Name: Kira
Halloween night:

Kira woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. Beep! beep! beep! its annoying noise went on. She pressed the button to turn it off, and got up. She rubbed her eyes, and then she realized what day it was. ''October 31st..'' she thought to herself. She got up, it was early, and she started grabbing materials to sew herself up a costume. She grabbed yellows, and orange colored fabrics, ones that faded into a gradient, and she sat at her table, the sewing machine on and ready. She just took herself away, Sewing fabrics and threads together. 4 Hours of working later, she was finished. ''That was faster then last year!'' She said in victory. It was almost night time. She slipped on her costume, and started to do her make-up. She then grabbed her pumpkin basket, and walked out the door. ''I'm not too old to go trick-or-treating, pshh no!'' she said to herself as she walked. She looked around for a good house, 'cets were walking the streets with costumes on. She smiled at the sight of them. Then she walked up to a house and knocked. A elderly looking 'cet opened the door. ''Trick-or-treat!'' She said. ''Oh, let me go get some candy.'' The viscet said as she walked inside, and came back with a handful of candy. She then dropped it in her bag. ''There you go, sorry its not much.'' ''It's fine!'' Kira said using her paw to gester her that it was ok. The lady smiled, and shut the door. She then walked to the next door, this one looked spookier then the last one.. ''Ok..'' she inhaled as she knocked.

Kira waited for a response. She rang the doorbell, and something opened. All she saw was two eyes, peering out of the door. They grabbed her hand and shook it. Kira jumped in surprise waiting to see who it was. A ghost- looking wolf walked out the door, a giant grin on his face. ''Hello there. I wasn't expected anyone to come to my door, your very very brave little girl.'' He said spinning his cane. ''I am not a little girl!, and this house doesn't even scare me!'' She said facing the ghost. The ghost tipped his hat. ''Well then what are you? Hmm?'' ''I'm a mature female.'' She said crossing her arms. ''Fine.'' He sharply said. ''Then whats your name? I'm Shock. he said putting his paw under her chin. ''I'm Kira.'' She said, pulling away from him. ''Why.. why do you act so.. weird?'' She looked at him. ''Oh Kira darling, we all are a little weird.'' He said as his voice echoed. ''So why are you here?'' He grinned. ''To trick or treat.'' She grunted. ''Well, you get a.. TRICK. He said as the sky and floor turned black, with fire around it. Kira stepped back, she was scared. ''Haha, so now your scared.'' He chuckled as a lion spawned in, and a whip appeared in Kira's hand. ''Wh-whats going on?!'' Kira said as she looked at the whip in her hand. ''Well, i am a circus ghost, and maybe i thought you'd like a little taste of what I do darling.'' He said as a hat snapped on her head. A chill ran up her back as she saw the lion. It's sharp teeth glimmering when it roared. It looked mad, really mad. Then a fiery ring appeared in front of the lion, as she was in the front of the lion's gaze. She gulped hard as the lion ran forward, jumping the hoop, almost biting Kira's face off, but stopped by Shock. Time had frozen. ''Now dear, we wouldn't want you to get hurt.'' He said as everything disappeared. ''I will be back.'' He said as everything turned back to normal, and Kira was left in the front of the ghosts ''house.''

Kira was still startled by the event that just happened to her. She tapped her fingers together. As she walked her pumpkin basket came to life, smoke coming out of its mouth and eyes. The ghost appeared again, grinning. ''A little touch to your Halloween feeling basket.'' He snickered. ''Leave me alone!'' Kira grunted, obviously annoyed with the ghost. ''Oh Kira, you'll see me a lot tonight on this Halloween.'' He whisped around. Kira looked down at her pumpkin basket, she then dropped it and yelped. It was burning hot. ''Hehehe.'' The ghost snickered, obviously getting a kick out of Kira's pain, and reactions. Kira looked at the ghost and tried slapping him. Her hand went through him. ''Trying to hurt me ey? It won't work silly, i'm a ghost, if you haven't forgotten.'' He acted like he was laying somewhere, but in the air, his arms crossed around the back of his head. Kira stomped off, not wanting anything to do with the ghost. ''Fine i'll go.'' He made fake sobbing noises, and disappeared. Kira took her bucket, it was normal again, as she walked along the trail, going to the next house.

Kira began walking back to her own house, rather then going to a new one. She then went inside, and shook her self. ''You met a ghost today Kira Stars, your officially going crazy.'' She laughed at herself. She then sat down and sorted her candy through. She racked up more then she thought. Finally, peace away from that naughty ghost, everything was normal, nice, quiet. She jumped up as someone knocked on the door. It was her friend Copper. ''Hey Kira!'' He thumped his tail on the ground as she signaled him in. ''Thats a lot of candy.'' He said scanning through the pieces of wrapped up candy. ''You can have some, I already have enough.'' She said giggling and then snorting. She then blushed and covered her mouth, and Copper laughed a bit before hugging her. She smiled as they both sat down and ate some candy.

Credit wrote:Art made by- -Toony-
Story and Idea made by- Me, (~Neon_And_Lylia~)
Last edited by ps4 kid on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 am

-art here-

Username
Tigerblue

Name
Hu
(Name mean 'tiger' in Chinese)
(Nickname Tigger)

wip!!!! Major dreamie ahaha
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Username: Squeeze
Name: Kaelan (Kay-lin)
Halloween night:
"I can not believe i'm doing this."

Kaelan's eyes glared at himself through the mirror, his chin and shoulders being tickled by the large flower ring that clasped around his neck. His ringed eyes then flickered to the headband on his head and he gaped. "I did NOT agree to this."

The five-year-old Viscling behind him giggled. "Look, Tiger! You are now a Tiger Lily!" She stated, eyes alight with happiness. It was Halloween, of course she was happy. Rolling his eyes, Kaelan turned to look at the kid he was babysitting. "Listen, kid." His voice softened, eyes sinking into hers. "I can't do this."

The little child's eyes watered as her bottom lip puffed out, her small arms crossing over her own purple Lily costume. "B..But Tiger...." She whined, tears coming into her eyes. Kaelan's eyes widened,"No, no! Don't cry! I'll wear it!" He yelped, bringing the tiny child into a hug. Nieva sniffled, before smiling. "Great, let's go!"

Kaelan sighed, watching as the child ran to get the bags to put candy in. He stood, his paw moving to his nose as he face-palmed. He walked out of the pink-filled room, into the hallway and then into the living room. The little girl was by the door, jumping on the balls of her feet. In her paws were too small baskets, shaped like little pumpkins. He took his, grumbling as he walked outside and locked the door behind them.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Nieva jumped down the steps, turning to Kaelan, who couldn't help but smile. "Alright, alright. Go next door first, i'll meet you there." The girl ran over the grass to next door, while he glanced down the street, muttering a curse word under his breath as he noticed the grumpy silhouette of his brother. No, no, no! Kaelan tried to hide in the darkness of the porch, but his brother's eyes skimmed over the house and his gaze landed on his bright orange brother,

First of all, his gaze stayed blank and his face kept calm. Then, the edges of his lips turned up and soon they were in a full-bloom, rare Lilian smile. "Wow. You look... ridiculous." He smiled, walking up to his brother. Kaelan got embarrassed, just as seeing Nieva running up to him. His finger jutted out, pointing at the child. "It was her, not me! I'm still your sophisticated older brother!" Lilian just shook his head. "Sure."

Kaelan's arms crossed, eyes narrowing slightly as his brother gave him mock satisfaction. "I swear!" Lilian rolled his eyes, his rare smile evaporated into the misty Halloween sky. Kaelan pulled the child he was babysitting closer, huffing. "Let's just go trick or treating." Nieva took the moment to hold up her orange pumpkin basket, showing the two pieces of chocolate the lady next door had given her. "Look, Tiger Lily! I have some candy!"

Kaelan chuckled, eyes soft for the child, different from his brother's stone gaze. "That's nice. Now, let me tell you the rules about trick or treating..." He started explaining how she should stay with him or Lilian, only eating candy every three houses that gave candy, all that goodness.

And that's how the night started.

art;;

"wow, you look.... ridiculous."
"it was her, not me!"

MORE ARTT

art by kaarin. thanks bro! < 3
Last edited by elliott. on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 am

Art here with him wrapped around a pumpkin!

Username: RainbowPitbull
Name: Agape- Love in Greek
Halloween night:
Split into 4 parts with
Relationships
Personalities
Likes and Dislikes
And something else
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist