Half-Light Hunter #14 judging on hold by Smartyk

Based on Click to view
Artist Smartyk [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Half-Light Hunter #14 judging on hold

Postby Smartyk » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:01 pm

This little blue hunter is up for adoption! The necklace is a crescent moon. I tried several different eye colors, but none seemed quite right. Which leads to the contest! To win this cat you need to pick their eye color! I would prefer hex codes, but it's not mandatory.
You can add as much information as you like. It might help me judge, as I have no favorite color.
And because the moonblazes are affected by the eyes, they will not be up until the contest ends. Sorry!

Code: Select all
Username:
Hunter name:
Eye color:
Other:
Last edited by Smartyk on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Smartyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Half-Light Hunter #14

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Username: Ravenshadow17
Hunter name:Azure
Eye color: hex code= 05D3C5
Other: Azure is a rogue warrior who lives in the mountains. He hope to one day join a clan of other hunters but he has had no luck. His sarcastic humor and wit have made any dislike him. However, he is a very optimistic cat.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nygma » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

╔═════════╗
υѕєяηαмє:
hollyleaf, // genji. // ganymede
gєη∂єя:
male
єує ¢σℓσя:
#6699cc and #00BF00
αяէ:
realistic cartoony
╚═════════╝

hello! my name is artemis. i'm here to tell you about my story... and i guess my eye color, too. you see, i have a rare condition called heterochromia iridum, or, heterochromia for short. but, i didn't always...
when i was born, i had two green eyes. a pretty normal kit, really. as i grew up, i got very independent. i traveled more and more, straying farther and farther away from home each time. i didn't really pick up items, you see, i wanted to keep as much room for new items as i could. so, if i came across something i really needed, i could pick it up and wear it. but.. one day, i came across this black cloth. y'know, the stuff i'm wearing on my legs now. there seemed to be something inside of it. i picked it up with my mouth and shook it out. and, just like i thought, a moon necklace dropped carefully out of the cloth and hit the ground with a quiet thud. i felt almost drawn to the moon necklace as i picked it up. almost immediately, it seemed to start softly glowing in my paw. i stared at it for a moment, mesmerized by it. after that i strung it around my neck. it felt comfortable. it seemed to start pulling me toward a place. i was very, very confused but i let it pull me along to the place it wanted to go anyways.
when we reached the place, it was nighttime. my moonblaze was shining brighter than before. i looked up at the sky and realized the necklace had brought me to the place where the moon shines brightest! it was so beautiful. every night, i couldn't wait for the moon to come back up so i could go back to that strange and wonderful place. for some reason, i knew the exact way every time even though i had only gone there once with the help of my necklace. it seemed programmed in to my brain somehow.
one night, i accidentally fell asleep watching the moon, out in the open. when i woke up, i was under shelter. an uneven, heavy rain poured down from the sky. i walked out and looked in a puddle and noticed something... strange.
one of my eyes was a gray-ish color, like the color of the moon! then i noticed something else. before this time, i had just been a normal molted gray tabby. but, after visiting the moon so often, i had markings all over my body!
i continued going there every day, waiting for my green eye to turn gray-ish as well. i even still go there today!
well, that was my story.. thanks for listening.

ρєяѕσηαℓιէу:

adventurous ● loner ● dreamer ● awkward ● independent

well, im back to tell you more about me now. my full name is artemis el lu-- oh. my personality.
first, i'm a very adventurous cat. ever since i was a kit i dreamed of traveling all throughout the world. i really hated being around my four siblings, so i always traveled alone. this probably makes me a "loner", so feel free to call me that. another reason i really like to travel alone is, well, i'm incredibly awkward when i try to talk to other half-light hunters. my parents never taught me how to properly tell me how to talk to other half-light hunters, as i was, and am now, very independent. i would travel when she was giving lectures to my kin, and she didn't stop me for she didn't care. and.. dreamer. well, i would often sit outside for hours daydreaming about how amazing it would be to travel far away.

σէнєя:

hope a first person.. story type form is okay ;o;
anyways, good luck everyone!
edit 11/12/16: i know contest is basically closed, but the fact i entered another contest and the name was alex and this one was alexander put me off so i wanted to edit it ;v; i may edit some more art in as well because the art above is really bad lmao

Last edited by Nygma on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 am, edited 14 times in total.
Nygma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Man I haven't been on in a minute

Marking with a pale blue or bright silver :0c

Karasu, male, blahblahblab, words go here
Last edited by Placebo on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Mark!
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsheep » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Username: Mr Mini
Hunter name: Mythology
Eye color:Lavender #BF80FF Or Crimson orange #FF4040 (( personal fav ))
Other:
ghostsheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Username: howlingtothestars
Hunter Name: Fallen
Eye Color: #DEC754 - a;eghwaklnadk;lg
Other:
Fallen is a self-enclosed Hunter with
a means of reverence and humility. He never
speaks unless spoken to and rarely shows
an emotion, particularly if it could bring offence
to another. Many rumor have arose around this
Hunter and his methods of life. Some say that he
was named Fallen after having given dishonor
to his family, others say that he was once a mighty
warrior who betrayed his own comrades and was
cursed as punishment. When asked about these
rumors, Fallen neither approves or denies them,
simply smiles gently and walks away, his golden
eyes gleaming with amusement.
Last edited by Hail. on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireBird1787 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times

My name is Moonsong12 and I am hoping to name my hunter Moonstar. Her eyes are this color. When Moonstar was a kit she always loved the moon,especially when it was full and blue. Normally she would always get stepped on because she was watching the stars earning her name Moonstar. One day while she was wandering she saw a glint of light in the bushes and pulled out a beautiful crescent moon necklace. She still treasures that necklace and never takes it off.

if one remembers to turn on the light.
Hi, I'm Bird! My pronouns are she/her.
FireBird1787

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Username: Rohan.
Hunter name: Verikuu
Name Meaning: blood moon in finnish
Eye color: #882e2e
Other:
Verikuu was born near a small ranch with many other micing cats. Taught to hunt for his food and livelihood, he grew into a strong hunter and later when the ranch grew crowded, he moved off.
Sharp eyes and sharper mind- Verikuu grew sneaky and cunning, with charm enough to talk a mouse into climb into his claws-metaphorically speaking.
Named for the blood moon he was born under and the color shown in his eyes, Verikuu seems to hunt his best under the moons light, and while he usually hunts alone- he seems to have a liking for the current group he has found.
Last edited by Rohan. on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:24 am

Username: Darkreh'
Hunter name: Tundra
Eye color: Same eye colour as this: Link (Left: Blue with ice swirls. Right: dark teal blended with light turquoise.)
Other: Tundra has a dark personality and manly walks alone, She dislikes company and is a loner

Possibly wip
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me