Artist Smartyk [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Smartyk

Half-Light Hunter #12 Judging on hold

Postby Smartyk » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:51 am

It's orange. And has green crystals. hmmm...
I would like to hear about this one's personality. You can do whatever you like really. Make sure to mark the main thread before trying out!
Code: Select all
[color=#00BF00]
Username:
Hunter name:
Personality:
Other:[/color]

This ends on the 25th. Good luck!
Last edited by Smartyk on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Smartyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Half-Light Hunter #12

Postby Nygma » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:09 am

╔══════════════════════╗
υѕєяηαмє:

hollyleaf,

ρєяѕσηαℓιէу:

optimistic ● helpful ● quiet ● respectful ● kind ● smart
alex always thinks of the good in everything. for example, if he lost one of his green gems, he'd smile and sit down, looking back to where he had found them. then he'd go there and try to find another one. then, if he couldn't find one there, he'd sit down again and ponder, "where else would a green gem be?" then he'd go to that place.
alex has always been raised well. ever since he was a kit, he knew he was supposed to help people in need, respect everyone around him, and if you find someone and you know who it belongs to, give it back to them. it helps him quite a lot to be respectful.
he's came across quite a lot of rogues where he just has to think up a witty tactic to escape, be respectful, and try to kill them with kindness.
alex always knows to help someone in need. even if he doesn't like them. "maybe," he'd say. "maybe i could just be nice to them. then we could be friends!" his eyes would lit up and he'd bounce around cheerfully. he's saved kits from pipes before.. even saved another half-light hunter from falling off a cliff! alex is.. quite the hero, you know.
if alex is ever in public, he knows not to speak up when someone else is talking. in fact, he almost never talks at public places. he's somewhat shy in a way.

вα¢кѕէσяу:

alex was born in an abandoned house where many other half-light hunters lived. his mother and father are a blur to him; though he somewhat remembers them:
alex's mothers name was clarence. she was generous and gave many of their items away to other half-light hunters. her smile was like sunshine. alex always thought it could light up the whole town.
alex's father's name was calvin. he was kind to alex but got in fights with other half-light hunters often. sometimes he'd accidentally bring them to clarence and alexs' home and he'd have to hide while clarence and calvin fought the intruder.
when alex was old enough to leave his home, he stepped right out. he was somewhat happy he was leaving his cramped, bug-filled home. he licked his mother & father's cheeks and said "goodbye, mom and dad, i'll visit often!" then he stepped outside. he breathed in the cool, fresh air and set off on his adventure.

нσвву:

alex absolutely loves rock/gem collecting. when he can't find anything else to do, he reverts to rock/gem collecting. have you ever had those weird obsessions with games that you cant stop playing, but they eventually get boring? that's what gem collecting is like for alex.
except it never gets boring.
alex isn't really sure why he collects items like these. "i suppose," he says. "it's just the color-- the color's so pretty.. oh, maybe it's the shape.. the shape is so smooth.." then he'd get caught up in trying to find out why exactly he loves gems.. and even collecting them so much.

σէнєя:

thank you so much for this opportunity. this kind of reminds me of my old cat, scooter, who unfortunately had to be put down because of a spinal problem. this half-light hunter is gorgeous, you did a great job. thank you once again for letting me have this opportunity to win this beautiful kiddo. good luck everyone else ^^!
i also learned somewhat how to code so i'm gonna be putting this much effort in to my other forms!!

i also made some art!;
colors are off, i apologize ;~;

╚══════════════════════╝

Last edited by Nygma on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nygma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby this_girl_alyssa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Username: this_girl_alyssa
Hunter name: Camden
Personality: Camden is very lovable and caring. He loves teaching the new kits how to hunt.
Other: He absolutely loves blueberries. :D
Last edited by this_girl_alyssa on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

❤️..............Adalena..............❤️
❤️...............Kayson...............❤️

this_girl_alyssa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:23 pm

~☆~υѕєяиαмє~☆~
*ShadowMagic*

~☆~ρєяѕσиαℓιту~☆~
Blaze is a talented, agile, and smart hunter. He loves to play around and has a great sense of humor. All of his friends would say the he is the trickster and the most humorous. His favorite thing to do would be just exploring. Blaze is very curious usually, and he loves to go in caves and tunnels to see what he can find! That's how he round the jewels for his jewelry. They are special to him. He loves the color green. It reminds him of how lucky he is to be alive and how amazing the world is. Green is like the color of life.

~☆~σтнєя~☆~
I haven't had much time and I have to go to bed... but I hope whoever wins really enjoys their hunter. I just hope that I can get one eventually because they are just so cute! (I love cats haha) Anyway, good luck to everyone, especially those who did amazing things in their form! You guys deserve it c:
Omg i keep trying to draw him, but it always comes out so Derpy!

Sorry for the bad quality photo. Anyways, here's a drawing I did c: Sorry it's so big... o.o it probably seems huge because I'm in mobile cx plus, the head is a little big for the body but ya know... I also couldn't color it. I have no colored pencils right now. I tried... Blah...

Last edited by mew, on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 am, edited 10 times in total.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:00 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Hunter name: Tabitha (nicknamed tabby)
Personality: wip
Other:
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Username: howlingtothestars

Yù Zhànshì

ƤЄЯƧѲИΔ˩ƖƬƳ

Yù Zhànshì, or Jade Warrior, fits to his name perfectly. This Half-Light Hunter is
cold and emotionless on the outside. He is constantly sizing up his opponents and
targets as though he were about to be engaged in a battle to the death. This gaze
is often unnerving to others and often causes them to avoid him, desperate to
escape his cruel gaze. However, once paired up with his comrades, beings of other
species of whom he trusts his life to, and that ice cold gaze melts into one of
relaxation. Yù spends his time with his comrades speaking of unreasonable things
or of events to come, there is never an in between. He only feels safe around those
special few and as their company dwindles, the coldness returns to this Hunters
eyes and the stoic expression once more carves itself onto his stone cold face.

˩ƖИЄΔǤЄ ĦƖƧƬѲЯƳ
ƵĦΔИƧĦƖ ѲЯƖǤƖИƧ
The origins of Yù's family name dates back to many years ago, back when the
saber tooth cat prowled the earth in search for food. His species was simpler
then, their primary interests being leadership, food, and mates. However, Yù's
ancestors stood out from the rest. These powerful beasts dedicated their lives
to protecting the others residing in their prides. They sought not leadership and
rarely battled for food, but instead remained the peace keepers. Due to their
powerful and protective ways, this family was given the title of Zhànshi.

Fast foreword many years to the Dark Ages, and you will see the Zhànshi's
prowling at night, watching all with a quiet, gleaming eye as they slipped through
the shadows. Later in the American Revolution, the Zhànshi's could be found
fighting their own wars as they protected their own from wild beasts of the new
world. That is a lot to live up to for one Half-Light Hunter, which is why Yù takes
every situation seriously and never dismisses anothers claims as nonsense.

Today it is just Yù, his parents having died after defeat in battle with mightier
beasts and his siblings having traveled to a new world far from the reach of his.
Yù may be alone but he does not act so. Everyday is a struggle to live up to the
nobility of his ancestors, the weight of their legacy bearing down on him. Despite
this pressure, he does not cower away or shrivel. Instead, Yù stands strong.
Accepting the burden of his lineage and vowing to do his bloodline proudly until
the day he dies.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:51 pm

oh, jeez. i have no chance whatsoever in this... Oh well.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smartyk » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 am

I don't necessarily judge on skill; I like these to go to people who prove they will be used and loved. Any form with work in it has a chance. And in the future there will be some easier contests and raffles, so you'll probably get one eventually!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Smartyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:36 am

Username: Amymay99
Hunter name: Sim
Personality: Sims is rather adventurous and very sweet. He is energetic and out going but can get a bit shy at times. He loves to go out and collect gems, his favorite being the bright green ones.
Other:
Last edited by Amymay99 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Username: TILL ALL ARE ONE
Hunter name:
Personality:
Other:

yessssyesyesyes orange booyyyy
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me