Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #504 // Tree Bark

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off,
which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels
for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

A suggestion from this thread!

This'll be a simple first come first serve as I don't have any ideas right now for contests.
Everything must be filled out correctly.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]100 words or more about them:[/b]

If a COPPA's post turns up first, they'll get a runner up as opposed to the main adopt.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #504 // Tree Bark

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Username:viixen
Name:Jaquez
100 words or more about them:Jac is very noble and brave.He does his best to prove himself and cannot stand anyone thinking something about him that is not true.He will bend over backwards to prove that he is decent and kind and good,despite many not trusting him due to his father.His father was a thief and liked to turn on people when they needed him the most.He was a well known,but unliked man.Jac is doing a lot to make sure people know he is nothing like him,however this is hard as not many that know his father are willing or ready to accept him,and it takes him much more effort than it does with people who did not know him that much.He likes to bird watch and is actually very quiet and peaceful.He loves small animals and the only huge animals he likes are horses,which he loves to ride.Horseback riding is a hobby for him and he adores it to no end.He can often be found out in the fields on a horse.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Username: ambient smile
Name:[/b[ Caine
[b]Gender:
male
100 words or more about them:
This Kalon likes to spend his time outdoors and observing nature, watching wild animals move around and make homes, as well as take care of their family. His favorite thing to do while he is outside, though, is collecting leaves. Any sorts of leaves-- maple leaves, birch leaves, you name it. He originally didn't have a specific purpose for it, he just did it so he can look at them later and perhaps show them to other Kalons if he ever thought they'd want to see. He tries not to brag, though. While he collects leaves, he also likes to collect wood outside so he can carve things and make some cool nick knacks out of them. This is a majority of his life these days.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Username: Erbynn
Name: Cocoa
100 words or more about them: Cocoa is, as her name suggests, a sweet girl. She's always cheery and always there to help a friend in need. She's positive, sure, but that doesn;t stop her from having her off days. She's optimistic and unafraid to rely on others when she needs their help, as she knows they'll do the same for her. She enjoys sweets almost as much as she enjoys the company of her friends, and often bakes sweets and pastries for her friends and other people she likes. there's a few things that can cause her todislike someone, like suggesting that she is insincere.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Username: imp.
Name: Sherlock
100 words or more about them: They are a major tree nerd, like major. They have a bunch of pictures in there journal of trees. Literally just trees. In there house, a wood cottage in the woods, they have trees sprouting up from the ground. Caramel is their favorite thing besides trees and then theres their dog which they love. Their actually really nice and will spend hours looking for new trees. Besides trees, they like to solve mysteries.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Winner. c:
I may post more fcfs soon, along with other quick contests, so look out for those! c:

viixen wrote:Username:viixen
Name:Jaquez
100 words or more about them:Jac is very noble and brave.He does his best to prove himself and cannot stand anyone thinking something about him that is not true.He will bend over backwards to prove that he is decent and kind and good,despite many not trusting him due to his father.His father was a thief and liked to turn on people when they needed him the most.He was a well known,but unliked man.Jac is doing a lot to make sure people know he is nothing like him,however this is hard as not many that know his father are willing or ready to accept him,and it takes him much more effort than it does with people who did not know him that much.He likes to bird watch and is actually very quiet and peaceful.He loves small animals and the only huge animals he likes are horses,which he loves to ride.Horseback riding is a hobby for him and he adores it to no end.He can often be found out in the fields on a horse.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Ah man, I was hoping to get my first (im still shaking a bit from the adrenaline) but congrats!
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Oh gosh!Thank you so much<3May I please be added?
(so not obsessed with your designs....nah XD)
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebula Child » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Username: Oblivious Nebula
Name: Cappuccino
100 words or more about them: Cappuccino is gay trash. He is sweet and kind all the time, but not everyone likes that. Cap is pretty much a baby and regularly gets insults that he needs to toughen up. He is just a huge softie that enjoys drawing, anime, and browsing the deep web. Let's just keep in mind that he is not the toughest. Cap usually browses the web, looking for bad ship art. He finds it funny and entertaining. He sometimes looks for some other fandom peeps too. Like Undertale and Warrior Cat fans. Cappuccino also looks at Lamma pictures. Yes, lamma pictures. The great lamma, he believes, is his spirit animal. If this Kalon could ever have a pet, a lamma would be his first option. He also has OCD, hoarding OCD. He keeps all his junk in his closet, and one time couldn't bare to "give up" his scratched SpongeBob CD. (Still has it somewhere). I talk about this Kalon like a human because he is very smart, like a mini human being. Imagine if your pet had a pet and a social life. That's Cap.
Nebula Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! ^^
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012