furtopian #122 - cat (closed) by hiyorin

Based on Click to view
Artist hiyorin [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

furtopian #122 - cat (closed)

Postby hiyorin » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:25 am

teacher: oi, [insert furtopian 122's name], did you get the volleyballs out of the storage like i asked?
furtopian 122: of course!
teacher: then..why is everyone playing tennis??
furtopian 122: -sweats- the..v-volleyballs are the small, greenish balls right...

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME? NO? eh yeah i figured
BUT TOO BAD BECAUSE HERE'S ANOTHER ADOPT FOR YOU

for this contest you have to tell me how this furtopian would respond to the situation below:
prompt:
furtopian 122 was getting her school bag after track practice when all of a sudden a classmate calls for her to meet (him/her, you choose) behind the storage room. when she gets there, (she/him) confesses! what does she say in response?

you can make this as serious/funny/weird as you'd like, and i also don't care how you respond to it (ex. with a story, with a five word response, with art, heck u can do both art/writing idc, etc.) just as long as you answer.

ends on tuesday, august 23rd, at 9:00 pm EST

chihiro, owned by sinon.
RU awarded to J-Hope
Last edited by hiyorin on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopian #122 - cat

Postby Mario » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:33 am

mark<3
shocked, blushy art
Last edited by Mario on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:38 am

<Most of this is written from Rin's oblivious perspective.>
    At the end of a long day of practice, Rin was packing up her school bag when she noticed a note from someone inside her locker, asking her to meet them behind the storage room after practice. I bet someone needs help putting away some equipment or something. Rin was notoriously helpful around school, so she often got little notes such as these from guys that needed help with school chores.

Since the note had probably been sitting there for quite a while, she hurried over to the back of the gym. A boy from her class was waiting for her, shifting nervously from foot to foot and wouldn't look her in the eyes. Aww, he's probably ashamed that he had to ask a girl for help. What's his name again? John, Josh? I'm gonna stick with Josh.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked as she put her bag on the ground beside her.

"Hi Rin. Umm... I don't know how to say this, but uh... I think you're really sweet and I like that about you and-," he said in a rush, as though he was afraid of someone overhearing him. You know, just the usual.

Rin sighed internally, slightly tuning him out at that point. Why did boys always think that they had to try to coerce her into doing things? I like doing the school chores, thank you very much, as long as someone explains first. It makes me feel useful. As he was starting to look a little red in the face, she decided to interrupt and give him a chance to breathe and regain his composure. "You don't have to flatter me, you know. What do you need me to help you with?"

After a moment of wide-eyed staring at her comment, he seemed to sigh and deflate with defeat. Then he gave a small laugh and smiled, finally able to look her in the eye. "Well, I guess I could use some help tracking down the runaway soccer balls," he admitted. "I'll buy you an ice cream cone afterwards, if you do."

She grinned. I love it when they realize that I'm not gonna judge them for asking for help. "Sure thing, Josh!" she confirmed as she snagged an empty equipment bag and walked over to the ditch by the field. It's disgusting, but remember the ice cream.

A crowd of boys that had been waiting just inside the doors of the storage room, listening in on the duo's conversation, now came pouring out to welcome the recently (and accidentally) rejected boy into their ranks.

"She didn't even get my name right," he reported.

"That's Rin, our oblivious Dairy Queen, for you," the captain of the tennis team said.

Another boy added, "She's so naive that it's almost saintly."

A unanimous nod of agreement passed through the crowd before they dispersed to their respective post-practice routines. Someone had added another mark on the side of the storage room. Seeing this, a passing teacher noted, "That's the fifth guy this week. She's on a roll," to the amusement of her fellow employee.
Last edited by key on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowball. » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:43 am

User: arcticfox.
Name: Catherine/ Cat
Story:
"Cat!" Called a voice from the storage room. She walked over there, to find Aaron.
"Yes?" She asked, sticking a bandage on her cheek. Aaron blushed, and shuffled his feet.
"C-can.. I mean, I... Um.." He glanced up to see Cat taking the bandage off and putting it back on.
"Sorry, what was that?" She asked, looking at him.
"I love you..." he said, looking away. There was an eerie silence that broke when Cat laughed.
"Sorry, I just thought of my brother making this weird face," she laughed so hard she cried.
"There there," Aaron said, putting his arm around her shoulders. "Heh heh," he chuckled with her. Cat leaned into him, resting her head onto his shoulder.
"Ya know what, I like you too," she glanced up at him and smiled. "So, can you fix my band-aid? It kind of fell..." She asked, taking it off and getting a new one.
"Yeah, sure," said Aaron and he looked at her dreamily. He tucked her hair behind her ear and stuck it on tight. Then he kissed it for quick healing.
"Thanks," she said and sat on a shelf. Aaron sat next to her, playing wither her hair. "So, you wanna watch a movie or something?" She asked, smoothing her shirt.
"Yeah, what day?" Aaron replied, smiling. "Friday?"
"I'm free on Fridays," she said, twisting her and Aaron's legs together. "I'll text you when I get home." She added, and stood up to stretch her arms. Aaron did the same. "Bye!" She walked out as Aaron watched her dreamily.
~~~~~
Friday

"Hey," Cat greeted Aaron as they meeted in the parking lot. "I can buy the tickets, if you buy the popcorn," she said, putting her arm around him.
"Sure," he replied, putting his arm around her waist. In the theatre, he popped some popcorn into her mouth and she did the same. They giggled, and leaned into each other. Aaron pecked her on the cheek and she smiled. "I love you," they said at the same time and laughed. Cat was dressed in a nice small wavy dress and Aaron had a casual suit. He sighed and watched her jump at the scary parts and cry at the sad parts of the movie. When it was done, he walked her over to a big hill and lay down, watching the stars. "Wow," she said when a shooting star went by. "I never see this many stars before in the city!" She gasped, taking Aaron's hand in hers. (Or should I saw paw haha)
"Really?" He asked, "I always go here," he added. They went back to Cat's house and they smooched on her stairs. "Bye," she said and waved his tie. She hadn't noticed he gave it to her. When she went inside, her mom asked her "Who was that, honey?"
"No one,' she replied, smiling dreamily.

Idk why i write so much...
Last edited by snowball. on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
snowball.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UltimateKitty » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:43 am

res
─────────────────────────────────────────┐
ashley she/her autistic adult┊ ┊⋆ ┊ average user. ═════╗
╚══《 " when you go, just know that i will remember you " 》
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────────────────────────┘
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:47 am

Name: Mimi
Prompt: furtopian 122 was getting her school bag after track practice when all of a sudden a classmate calls for her to meet (him/her, you choose) behind the storage room. when she gets there, (she/him) confesses! what does she say in response?
      Mimi: *tilts head* Sorry I wasn't listening, what were you saying again?
      -- she's so freaking absentminded and food centered that she was thinking about the leftover ham sandwich in her lunch bag..
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:51 am

name: tsukii
response: "haha woooowwwww ur pathetic"
Last edited by sapiosexual on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Legend of the Crazy Girl's Storage Room.

Postby gojo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am

"Listen, listen, listen!" The boy clapped his hands a few times to get the attention. The few kids in his little group following hm stopped talking, and glanced up at him as he spoke. "Whaaat?" One of them questioned, annoyed. "Don't you see where we are?" He pointed towards the closed door of the (most likely smelly) storage room. The other students tilted their heads in confusion, wondering what made it so special. "Ugh, do you guys know nothing?!"He huffed quietly as he crossed his arms. "This is the storage room where the legend happened! I mean it was only a couple moths ago, but whatever..." Suddenly, the other's eyes twinkled.

"This is the legend of the Crazy Girl's Storage Room...
The name is still a work in progress, okay?!"

♡♡♡
It was a normal day, all of the clubs were winding down and heading inside to get their things to go home... But... One girl in particular, Chihiro, wasn't looking to go home. The morning of this particular day had contained a letter addressed to her that she found in her shoe locker. 'Meet me after track practice, in the storage room'. The letter read. Chihiro's heart pounded. She was never very good at handling meeting new or mysterious people, let alone secret meet-ups. But, she had to know. The letter was signed with little hearts, after all. She loved love...

With a long, deep breath, Chi placed her hand on the storage room door and pushed, her heart fluttering at the sight of a boy inside. His ears twitched and he looked up, and he smiled. She knew him... It was The kid who say behind her during class! His name was cowla Sieki, and he had to of been the most attractive boy in this school! She always found herself pretending to drop her pencil behind her just too look back at him. He heart lurched at the thought of what he'd say.

"Look, I... Can't keep this inside forever," It didn't seem possible, but it happened anyway. Chihiro's heart beat quicker now. "I think you're super cute and I... Like you a lot." His face seemed to heat up slightly from his confession, but was quickly replaced with a look of mild confusion. At first the girl looked dizzy with disbelief, then over taken by joy as she pounced on him for a hug. "Oh my gosh you feel the same way I'm so happy I mean I thought I was creepy for always staring at you in class and sometimes taking a piece of food from your lunch when you weren't looking and secretly watching you at swim practice but you feel the same and I'm so happy!" Sieki blinked a few time before curtly pushing her off. "Yyyyea... Never mind. You're weird." and just like that, the flutter in the love stricken girl's heart became a sink. She watched in despair as he walked away

"Wait!! Sieki, no! I love yooooou!"

♡♡♡

"And they say she was neeeever seen again... I mean, not really. She sits two seats away from me, it's just more dramatic that way."
Last edited by gojo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 pm

name: nya~~~~~~
story:
it was a normal practice. a typical day.
nya grabbed her goodie sac and was about to skedaddle, but then she heard a loud voice behind her.
"n-nYAAAA-SENPAI~~"
oh, that must be deku.
she turned around to face the shorter 1st year.
"n-nya;; i've been meaning to say this for a while but;;"
deku blushued and looked to the side.
"what im tr ying to say is--"
she was stumbling over her words and mumbling to herself, she seemed rlly scurred and nervosuee!!!!1!!
what could be so important??
"nya-senpai;; p;; please step on me;;"
deku looked up at nya with hopeful eyes.
"nani" nya said, staring at deku with a blan k expression
"gOMEN NASAI NYA-SENPAI, I GOTT A GO HOME REEL HAYAKU"
deku yelled and ran away.
"nani" nya just kept muttering, as she looked at the spot where deku was just a second ago.
nya was never seen again.
~~FIN~~

THIS IS JUST A JOKE I PROMISE I'LL MAKE A REAL FORM JUST GIVE ME TIME
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Name; Nimbus

❝In a storage room?❞

❝What?❞

❝You confess your love to me in a storage room?❞

❝I, um─❞

❝You think I want to tell everyone we became a thing in a storage room?❞

❝Does that mean─❞

❝Don't you think the park would've been better?❞

❝Well I─❞

❝You're not even prepared. You could've at least bought me flowers.❞

❝But I thought─❞

❝And look at you! Dirty, sweaty, stinky. You just came from track like me. You could've at least waited until we had the chance to clean ourselves up.❞

❝Didn't think you cared about─❞

❝Don't you have better things to do? Aren't you supposed to be in class or whatever?❞

❝I was only trying─❞

❝Look, I love you too and all, but next time you try and propose don't make me say yes in a storage room.❞
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me