Artist hiyorin [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

furtopian #104 - dog (closed)

Postby hiyorin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:41 am

if someone could bring me some food i would love you forever

..anyway
easy contest, all you need to do is tell me why she collects knives!
Code: Select all
username:
name:
why does she collect knives:

you can pretty up/whatever, no extras though please!

ends in a week

scramble, owned by Tweet
Last edited by hiyorin on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopian #104 - dog

Postby key » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 am

username: key
name: Maverick (Mac for short)
why she collects knives:
The 'official' or 'legal' reason is that she tours around the lands with her circus as the resident knife juggler, and as such, she carries knives with her at all times. That way she can practice or preform at the drop of a dime. However, the lesser-known reasons to carry knives are that they are also useful in self-defense, causing a ruckus, or employing intimidation tactics. She has expert control of her knives and takes great pride in her collection; a collection that only continues to grow. Take a leaf from her peers' books and don't be fooled by the content smile and that passionate expression. Mac is a little rebel, and you'd have to be a fool or a target of her shenanigans not to know it.
Last edited by key on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 am

username// Terell
name// Antonia Abelli
why does she collect knives//
When she was fourteen Antonia got a job in a meuseum as a junior tour guide. Seeing all the old tools her ancestors used fascinated her, eventually she learned everything about them but what fascinated her the most is the knives they had on display. She was amazed that such small weapons could be so useful. Thy were the reason survival was possible for these people. With her father owning a pawn shop Antonia could get some high quality knives but they didn't have the history like the ones from the museum. It was then that she decided to collect old knives that had their own stories, their own histories. It was like a collection of personal memories.
She carries a small pocket knife with her everywhere. She wears it like a necklace
Of course she hates to get newer knives she can't help but smile at novelty ones, such as the ball point knife pen.
if she ever goes to prison, she is taking the ball point knife pen with her
Last edited by Baylin on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:43 am

username:
name:
why does she collect knives: (res. with throwing)
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:44 am

username: seedcakes
name: Nelli
why does she collect knives: Nelli is very strange. She spends all her time on the internet learning random facts and shipping things (mostly off of tumblr and pintrest). She collects the knives because she maayy have issues feeling safe. And they're shiny. SHINY OBJECTS I NEED THEM!11 Plus, then people will leave her alone and let her surf the internet in peace.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tosatsu { (☞゚∀゚)☞ }

Postby nah » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:46 am

username: nevermiind

name: tosatsu { (☞゚∀゚)☞ }

she likes painting them. loves, even.

you may ask, why would she paint them? they're knives. that's weird. well, knives are very pretty in her eyes. they come in so many shapes and sizes, and they have so many purposes, but people restrict them to cutting things. so, she told herself that she'd collect knives, and when she went home, she'd paint them with closet paints, or even spend all her money buying some pretty color. she'll paint the handle, and even the blade, adding little dots here and there on the sides, or even painting the tip. occasionally, with fresh paint on the tip, she'll take out a simple thing to cut in, a wood slab, something outside, etc., and she'll drive her knife through them here and there, this would send paint in the cracks of the wood or whatever she used here and there. they'd end up being designs with paint in between the creases here and there. it would decorate it, and if she was using a wood slab, she'd keep them forever, even if people asked her if she planned to sell it at all, she'd always say no. she'll line the painted knives along shelves, and she'll squeal if she ever finds a new type of knife she can paint. she'll bring them with sometimes, fiddling with them in cars, and gasping and shrieking when the paint cracks. if she's ever on vacation and she has a fresh knife, she'll even grab nail polish and such and begin to paint them.

no matter where she is, she'll most likely bring a knife with, and it'll either be for fiddling, or painting. it's a hard habit for her to break, and she freaks out when she's even 20 minutes away without having to paint a knife, or without one on her person. she'll apologize for screaming about it, but she never changes. so, if you ever see her on the streets with a knife, don't be alarmed! she just likes painting them, not for injuring anything.
Last edited by nah on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:58 am

username: tweet
    name: scramble
    why does she collect knives: scramble is a kleptomaniac for knives, she'll go out of her way to take anything sharp and shiny she fancies, only to polish them, sharpen them, organize them, but never use them. She claims they're too precious for that.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:00 am

username: Sugar Buck
name: Milly
Well, as we all know its a rather tough world. That and you never you when you'll need a knife. Her collection started when she was little and started stealing her parents and grand parents wedding knives. In a month she even stole her dads two machetes. Now she just keeps knives on her like in her socks as its become a habit. Her favorite is a swiss army knife she calls Excalibur.

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:10 am

username: robobabe
    name: Hendrix
    why does she collect knives: Hendrix is a professional knife thrower for a travelling circus. Knives are her passion, and she collects only the finest and most valuable. She maintains them carefully, always keeping them sharpened and polished. Touching them is not a good idea.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:02 am

username: Queen Chrysalis
name: Palla
why does she collect knives: She makes cakes for a living and not just your average sponge. She makes fantastic wonderful cakes WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me