Based on Click to view
Artist sheena [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #67 - FAT CAT | CLOSED

Postby sheena » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:16 am

who's this intimidating character?

this is an impress me contest! your word limit is 1500 words and your art limit is two smaller pieces or one big piece!

winner gets some concept sketches of big cat here, too. potential RUs will get a lackey of his.

for those drawing him, he ONLY has stripes on his face, plus the darker parts on my paws, but only his toes.

judging.

**EDIT: added palette since i forgot the first time oops
Last edited by sheena on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #67 - FAT CAT | OPEN

Postby Pastel-burnt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:22 am

W I P

Username

Pastel-burnt

Name

Angelo "Fat Cat" Abelli

Male

Orientation

Gay

Born November 12th, 1959

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

History

-Born to a prominent mobster family

-Grandmother was head of mafia at the time, later died of a heart attack

-Father was her right hand man, took over when Angelo was 16

-Angelo became part of the "family business" at age 20, insisted on going up in rank on his own volition rather than be immediately assigned a higher position

-Took over family business at 37 when his father was assassinated by a rival, killed his father's murderer himself.

-Proved he wasn't soft after that incident when he took over, brought it back up to the glory it had when his grandmother ruled

-Getting ready to retire since he can feel himself slowing down, wary of a potential taking over because he has no heirs and his slowly ailing health, but also because he's stubborn and resistant to change.

Personality

To outsiders, he's shut off, grouchy, morbid, and irritable, but to his family he's a lovable jokester, especially around his nieces and nephews. He's very fond of playing pranks on potential allies to test how they'll react in future situations, but dislikes playing actual cat and mouse games with enemies after one lured his older brother to his death. Speaks very softly, only when truly angry will he raise his voice.

Extras

-Closeted and unlikely to come out.

-The gun that he used to kill his father's murder is framed above his desk.

-His own hand pistols have ivory handles.

-His favorite brand of cigars is Avanti.

-Started smoking at age 25.

-Has a rather nasty cough from smoking for so long. He attempts to cover it up in public.

-Got his eye scar from his father's killer. Mouth scar came from an a fight with his grandfather. His eyesight was never the same, and is now almost blind in his right eye.

-Cannot have kids after a kidnapping incident at age 34.

-Likes children, is bitter he can't have any, but enjoys being an uncle to his sibling's kids.

-Has 2 other siblings, an older brother who died in a shootout and a sister who keeps out of the mafia business and makes money through kickboxing.

-Blames himself for his brother's death.

-Favorite color is red.

-Favorite food is shrimp scampi, favorite drink is red wine.

-Favorite flower is roses.

-Owns too many suits to count.

-Wears a lot of rings.

-Good with sleight of hand tricks since he frequently pick pocketed in his youth.

Art

WIP
”Hence nothing remains except for our regrets.”
Pastel-burnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:34 pm

mark
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacesheep » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 am

I'm totes writing something up I just gotta think of it first XD
Spacesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madness, » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:41 am

possible res uwu
madness,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

Name: Dominic
Personality: He can be very rude, insecure, quirky, intelligent, also can be really kind, and has A.D.D
Orientation: Gay
Likes: Horror shows, creepypastas, disturbing facts, nighttime, waterfalls, hyenas, smoking, family/friends, donuts, and scaring people.
Dislikes: Talking about his past, his Uncle, and boring love stories.
Art: *Only one so far!* https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Mx4s ... onimic.jpg
Dominic's Hobbies: Making books, selling merchandise, making scary figures, and in the process of making his own sodas.
Crush: Sam *number 68.*
Secret: He loves onion rings. XD
History: *This is why he doesn't like talking about it.* He was just a kid, it was a Monday and he was walking to school, even though he didn't want to (insert every kid ever XD) when he got there nothing seemed the same. He felt very nervous, though he tried not to show it. As he went in there he couldn't find his classroom and there's were new adults, new students, new everything it was almost like the first day of school. And the worst thing was everybody was giving him very suspicious looks (it creeps him out even today.) Then about fifteen minutes later some adult picked him up and threw him out of school and it lead him straight into the bullies. They started beating him up giving him bad wounds, and said things like "Are you gonna us fight or what? HAHAHA LOSER! Go run away home to your mommy!" And that's what he did, but the worst was yet to come. As he opened the door there were strangers fighting his parents and his Uncle Joe was there, to beat him up even more! The first thing his uncle said was "I'm gonna rip you to shreds! I can't believe you're my nephew!" That hurt him the most because he thought that him and Joe were friends, now he was just like the others. Then Joe started to beat him up, gave him more wounds and then cut his ears open, but after before he could do anything else his parents saved him.
Dominic's Wishes: That his Uncle and Him were friends, that people didn't judge him when he smoked, and that the world wasn't so bitter.
His first love interest: No one because he thought that they'd be just like the others judging him, thinking he's not trust worthy, then beating him up. Of course until he laid his eyes on Sam.
Will he ever come out of the closet?: Probably never because people might judge him more.
Is he good at fighting now?: Yes it's like he's a kong fu fighter champion!
Is he depressed? Because he looks depressed.: Yes and he's scarred because he feels very alone.
Is he a hitman?: No, but he thought about through his childhood.
Does he play hitman?: Yes he's obsessed with it!
Does he like brownies?: "YES I DO BROWNIES ALL THE WAY DUDE!"
Last question, does he have a brother?: He used to, but he died unfortunately, and Dominic feels like he's the blame. He hates talking about that too.
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myziewolf » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Name: Ronald 'fat cat' Jones
Personality: An intelligent, scarred old man who has nothing better to do.
Orientation: Straight
Likes: Smoking, playing Poker, going to the pub and being alone
Dislikes: People who think they are higher than him and People who think they know better
Art: none :(
Ronald's hobbies: Reading in his armchair, telling stories of his youth and watching television.
Crush: He doesn't want a lover.
Secret: He has Andersen
History: He has nobody left so he smokes to forget as his family were killed in a car crash.
He has retired.
Image Image
%99 of people in the world think that wolves are killers, if you disagree put this in your signature.
myziewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:33 pm

mark to watch! :0
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:26 pm

friendly reminder that this is an impress me contest! your word limit is 1500!! i would really like to see more content in these forms. if you're having trouble, look into things like his full history, a short prompt about how he got his scars, maybe a short story about some jobs he pulled! please spice up your forms!
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 am

sheena wrote:
    friendly reminder that this is an impress me contest! your word limit is 1500!! i would really like to see more content in these forms. if you're having trouble, look into things like his full history, a short prompt about how he got his scars, maybe a short story about some jobs he pulled! please spice up your forms!

Hey I didn't know if you noticed that I edited my forum I didn't like how short it was ether, so I made it longer! (I hope you like it if not I'll edit it one more time or I'll edit again on my own because I'm getting all out on this!)
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me