22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #774 - winner!

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 am

MarandaHedgie wrote:Username;; MarandaHedgie
Name;; Akuma; meaning Demon in japanese
Gender;; Female

pretty purple viscet - with spikes!
This will be pretty short and straight forward. Write a story about them, it can be about their past, an adventure, or just a day to day event for them. It can be anything! No word limit, I don't mind reading blocks of text if it has thought put into it! One extra is allowed and is optional. Extra can be an art piece (no comics, simple animation is fine), a single song (no playlists, sorry), exc. no prettying up. That means no coding and no pretty-picture names or anything following. Centering, colored text, bolding, exc. is also not allowed, as it involves minimal coding.

This will end when I get back from vacation, July 5th at 5pm est. Extensions possible, but not by much.

Mutations;;
Slit eyes // rare
Spikes // uncommon
[/quote]

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Story;;
Extra;; (optional!)

I forgot to say that the bright mane color is the green color on opacity 100%
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #774 - ufa!

Postby grifforik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 am

OMG I LOVEEEE IT!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am

just wanted to say this babe is gorgeous
and if I didn't have so few slots I'd be like heavily after this babe, hmmm I may still i don't know pfft
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 am

mark
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 am

those eyes ;;;; beautiful
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuIT; » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 am

Username;; ʗɅʗʈυϛ.
    Name;; wip
    Gender;; Male
    Story;; wip
    Extra;; wip
QuIT;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 am

RESSS
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 am

oml, so pretty. im willing to help someone out, i've got viscets you can use, or even short pieces of writing and such. fcfs, pm me <3
Last edited by Fox, on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:29 am

Congrats to the winner! : D
Last edited by Zendaru on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

Username;; MarandaHedgie
Name;; Akuma; meaning Demon in japanese
Gender;; Female
Story;;

Reapers are mortals that have gone through some type of accident which brought them extremely close to the afterlife, to the point of being claimed by either an Angel or Demon and learning of how the next life works, but the connection to their mortal bodies was just strong enough to pull them back and bring them to life again.'

The weary souls that suffered through a life of various struggles, were claimed by Heaven, and passed on into a peaceful life are known as the Angels. These beings are benevolent ones, striving for order and peace for everyone. They do not wish harm upon any mortal, but instead want to grant them a stress free life once they die, not matter what crimes they may have committed.

Known as Demons, and are the exact opposite of Angels, these poor creatures were dying mortals that were put under a lot of strain and corrupted by other Demons, whispering things in their ears and driving them to insanity. They pass on (often ripped from their body by a Demon Reaper versus waiting for their fated death) and are taken to the Underworld, where their darker thoughts are amplified and turned into sadistic goals.

And when these words were written by the angels nobody argued against them, because the winners of the war always write the story.

~~~~
The rain pelted the city streets of Sienna as everyone tried to make it inside. The population, mainly consisting of wolves and named “Avirans”, tried to make it to any shelter they could find, whether it would be churches, restaurants, or others’ homes. Though one injured Avarian was having a bit of trouble. This was when Akuma took notice.

She stood atop the tall church with her trusty battle scythe clenched in her jaw. She wore a black cloak to keep the rain from touching her fur, and she wore a traditional skull mask; the first of her generation. She was the first Reaper of her generation, and she definitely wasn’t going to be the last.

~~~~
She had been in captivity for most of her live, subjected to terrible experiments by many Avarian scientists trying to create the universal cure; from the common cold to cancer, they would try to cure it.

Soon, though, Akuma had found her way to freedom thanks to a fire that had broken out in the building, though she didn’t get out unscathed. The fire brought her very close to death, and she was held for another few months in an Avarian veterinary clinic. She found herself getting bought by a family of six; a mother, a father, and four pups. It wasn’t had to run away from them. Once she got away, she made a name of herself as a reaper, as she had been claimed by a demon during the fire.

~~~~~
Akuma saw an Avarian blow having trouble in the storm. He was obviously injured, that much was certain, but what others couldn’t see was the aura around him; the dark cloud that hung over his head and the mist that formed around his body - the first signs of a dying soul. Akuma could claim his soul for the demons.

And claim it she would, for a reaper’s job is never-ending; always continuing down a spiraling path of bloodshed, trauma, and death for one side or another. The winners of the fight write the page, but the winners of the war write the story. And so the story goes that the demons were the bad in the world.

Truth be told, she saw no evil in what she was doing. He would have had a much worse fate, had she not found him. She can easily see it in the mist. He would have been murdered by a fellow friend; betrayed and stabbed in the back in front of his children. She could take his head off quickly and cleanly with her scythe blade right now and claim the soul for the demons.

She climbed down from the top of the church quickly, making it down to the ground within a few minutes before taking off the cloak and mask. They slowed her down too much when attacking, and it was much too dark for anyone to see her, anyways. She threw the two pieces of clothing away and quickly ran at the dying soul and claiming it for the demons.

“There goes another! Kehehaha!”

**First three paragraphs i got help from Lil' Red Floof! Credit goes to her for those paragraphs** She also came up with the idea of the demons, angels, and reapers with her story "Avira Ula", which this character may become a part of if i win

Extra;; Image
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me