Furtopian #7 - Bodybuilder Croc by sheena

Based on Click to view
Artist sheena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #7 - Bodybuilder Croc

Postby sheena » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 pm

what a lady!! she probably benchpresses children.

a 24 hour comp! ends 9pm CST on 6/20/2016. MAY be extended if there are not enough entries to properly judge.

an other category is allowed but not necessary.

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    name ;;
    personality [150 word limit] ;;
    favourite sport/workout and why [200 word limit] ;;

this character belongs to b r i n y.
Last edited by sheena on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #7 - Bodybuilder Croc

Postby hiyorin » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 pm

you out with your gf on a saturday night. you go to the bathroom for a sec, and when u walk out this girl chatting it out with ur girl. she flexes for ur girl and then lifts her up using only one hand. the whole restaurant goes wild with cheers. wyd

username ;; hiyorin
name ;; becky
personality [150 word limit] ;; punches anyone that doesnt agree with her. argues with people who yell at her for punching other people. likes cute girls.
favourite sport/workout and why [200 word limit] ;; becky loves anything physical activity related, but her favorite thing to do is benchpress potential girlfriends so all the girls will swoon for her. also really likes boxing.
Last edited by hiyorin on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:45 am

username ;; b r i n y
name ;; Zara
personality [150 word limit] ;; Zara is a gym rat, she basically lives there. She finds her zen at the gym and feels comfortable and confident there. She can usually be found flirting with local girls there. Outside of the gym though it's a different story. When not at the gym, she's brutally shy and soft spoken. She would never imagine approaching a girl outside of the gym. Zara is definitely out of her element in the regular world, almost the polar opposite of when she's at the gym.
[84 Words]
favourite sport/workout and why [200 word limit] ;; Zara's favorite workout is doing squats, usually with some type of weight(s). You could say she almost never skips leg day unless she's deathly sick. Her only real reason for squats being her favorite workout is that she loves how it makes her legs look. In general she's just a fan of having thick thighs and nice legs. Though, she also believes that since the legs have bigger muscles they should be worked out more than the arms. Just to balance it out. And kicking people is fun.
[88 Words]
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheena » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:59 am

b r i n y wrote:username ;; b r i n y
name ;; Zara
personality [150 word limit] ;; Zara is a gym rat, she basically lives there. She finds her zen at the gym and feels comfortable and confident there. She can usually be found flirting with local girls there. Outside of the gym though it's a different story. When not at the gym, she's brutally shy and soft spoken. She would never imagine approaching a girl outside of the gym. Zara is definitely out of her element in the regular world, almost the polar opposite of when she's at the gym.
[84 Words]
favourite sport/workout and why [200 word limit] ;; Zara's favorite workout is doing squats, usually with some type of weight(s). You could say she almost never skips leg day unless she's deathly sick. Her only real reason for squats being her favorite workout is that she loves how it makes her legs look. In general she's just a fan of having thick thighs and nice legs. Though, she also believes that since the legs have bigger muscles they should be worked out more than the arms. Just to balance it out. And kicking people is fun.
[88 Words]

congrats! you've won the character. i will also be offering an RU to hiyorin. c:
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:01 pm

congrats b r i n y! your art was so great
and thank u so much -tears up- cant wait to have my own bodybuilder
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Thank you! Our crocs could be workout buddies, you always need a good spoter, to make sure you have good form and to find cute girls B)
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me