Artist BeaztVibe [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Juymara Male #14 Open~

Postby BeaztVibe » Mon May 30, 2016 9:00 am

Juymara Pride Adopts

Our History

We fought for our land. Some too hard,but all losing everything. After our numbers started crashing, we all ran to the valley, and hid like cowards. But... it was like we knew we were waiting for something. Something to save our home, some glimmer of hope somewhere from the dark. Then... He came. "Hahaha~ Hello there friend!" He didn't look like any of the lions we knew. But something told us we would never be the same after meeting him. He handed us a vial of his voodoo and told us "If you really wish to save your home, you all should partake in this, but I warn. Once you drink it, there is no going back. But there is only new beginning.~" Though his appearance was unsettling. What position could we really have to say no. We were hunted down to despicable numbers. So we took part in the ritual. When we came to in the morning. We felt stronger, more capable. And more alive. The Doctor's howling roar echoed over the valley. It felt as powerful as we felt and full of the same vigor. We roared and howled as well. We will keep fighting. And spreading this power for the good of our land. The Juymara Pride will grow and save our fellow beasts. And we will conquer the destroyers. Our planet depends on it.. On us.

Rules

This is a closed species you are not allowed to: recreate the species, make your own, sell the species, trade the species, or claim this as your own species.
If you own a Juymara Pride member, you can only trade them with other people who own one. And you must let us know when you plan to trade them so we can keep track in the archives.
You are not allowed to breed your own Juymara. You are not allowed to use the designs on other animals. Only use it on the Juymara you own.
You are not allowed to change the design. This includes: add things such as wings, extra horns, fur tuffs, or changing the colors, design of the fur, and ect.
Listen to the mods. If you are unsure about anything, ask on the page.
If you take your character off site you must link back here and credit me.
IF YOU BREAK THE RULES YOU WILL BE PUT ON PROBATION. IF YOU BREAK THEM TWICE YOU WILL BE BANNED AND YOUR JUYMARA TAKEN.
Rules are subject to change.

About the Juymara Males:
Males are part Lion/wolf/Raptor/Rhino/ and Bull. They are known for their charging and sometimes rash temperaments. They aren't aggressive unless threatened and tend to try and avoid fighting unless for honor or protecting their prides. They rely on sheer power to take down their opponent and have been known to easily snap the femur of an adult Elephant if enraged.

============
Code: Select all
Adoption form
Username:
Juymara name:
What is their favorite thing to do?:

Ends a week after the first entry ^^
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juymara Male #14 Open~

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue May 31, 2016 2:40 am

Adoption form
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: -Willow | Juymara Name: Trygve
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is their favorite thing to do?

Trygve, being the laidback and personable fellow he is, enjoys stargazing a great deal. He is deeply invested in the past time. Should he be in conversation, he will attempt to lead it to the outside simply to allow him to see the twinkling ball of gas in the sky. He knowledgeable of constellations. He knows their placement in the sky during any season or time of year, their meaning and representation, and their origins. What Trygve loves the most about stargazing, though, is simply the wondrous beauty the stars share across the night sky with those on the ground.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GirlyChick1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:34 am

Adoption form
Username:GirlyChick1
Juymara name:[url]Blue Lee[/url]
What is their favorite thing to do?: Dance!!! He loves the sound of the beat and music he loves the rhythms and the new dance moves he makes up with it!
GirlyChick1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:29 am

Adoption form
Username: Firnenfire
Juymara name: Damba (meaning king)
What is their favorite thing to do?: Damba, a stubborn and proud Juymara, loves to take on a challenge. There's nothing he loves more than a new, dangerous ravine to climb or opponent to battle. Got a difficult task? He'll do it for nothing but the thrill. Also a lover of the spotlight, though not rude, ask him about his favourite climbing place or hunt and he will go on for days.
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 am

bump~
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:11 am

up~
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:53 am

What a pretty kitty! I think I found Dory!!!
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me