Based on Click to view
Artist irina [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #674

Postby irina » Sun May 15, 2016 11:39 am

A natural design and unnatural markings. owo
They are wearing a bandana that they never take off, why so?
Fill out this form (Prettying up and photos/gifs are allowed too ovo):
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off? (500 words OR 1 art and 250 words max.):

Ends on the 20th!
Last edited by irina on Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #674

Postby Xelinator » Sun May 15, 2016 11:54 am

Username: Xelinator.
Name: Mochi.
Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off?: He once met a viscet called Hideki (my viscet), a travelling photographer. They grew a bond. The blue bandana is what Hideki would wear, though he left it behind when he moved on from the land. Mochi kept it ever since and swore to give it back when they reunited.
wip wip wip <3

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun May 15, 2016 11:55 am

Username: Mimi,
Name: Blake
Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off?:
Blake never takes off his bandanna because all of the fur is gone underneath and has ugly scars under them, scared of bullying he hides the scars with this bandanna, He never tells anyone how he got the scars but he was in a gang skirmish as a kid being dumb and got in the middle of the fight and his leg is all scarred up.

Wip for art!
Last edited by kittykore on Sun May 15, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

Username: warlord.
Name: veni
Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off?: veni's bandana was given to him by one of his two elder brothers before he left to go fight in a war. It means quite a bit to him, as not only his brother had given it to him, but it's his favourite colour!
Art: wip! <3
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guzma » Sun May 15, 2016 11:57 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bᴜᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ
| Jᴀɪᴍᴇ | Mᴀʟᴇ | Hᴇ/Hɪᴍ |
Jᴀɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ʟᴇɢ. Wʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ʜɪᴅᴇᴏᴜs ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ɪғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vɪsᴄᴇᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ. Hᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜɪs ʟᴇɢ. Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ. Hᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ. Hᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪs ʟᴇɢ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜɪs ғᴜʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.

As ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vɪsᴄᴇᴛs ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ. Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs –ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ. Nᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vɪsᴄᴇᴛs ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ’ᴛ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴇssᴏʀɪᴇs.

Oᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ. Jᴀɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vɪsᴄᴇᴛs. Eᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs sᴏ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ Vɪsᴄᴇᴛs ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ Jᴀɪᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ. Mᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. Jᴀɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ sᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ. Dɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋғɪʀᴇ? Aᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ.

Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ, sᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴇᴅ Jᴀɪᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs. Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʟɪᴇs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ sᴛᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ, ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀ. Mᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. Eɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴀ.

Last edited by Guzma on Thu May 19, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Guzma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:58 am

Apollo
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Gender-
Male

Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off?-

-Came from a viscet mill.
-Pack Viscet
-Went to go start his own pack, to be alpha
-Parting gift
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun May 15, 2016 12:07 pm

The Basics wrote:Username: Yugi
Name: Umiko, Umi

Her Bandana

Art by me

Umiko always loved her grandmother, Nami. Nami was the only only blood relative she had that truly took care of her; her aunt and uncle had many children of their own to tend to, and her own mother was too ill to be a part of Umiko's life. Her father, a proud warrior of the tribe, passed on before she was born. One day Nami fell ill and quickly passed on, similar to Umi's mother. It was a dark day for the whole tribe; Umi's grandmother was one of the main Elders that guided the whole pack. For a while, Umi felt alone; she continued to train her skills as a water bender as she grew older. Once she reached the age of a warrior, the tribe celebrated and the Elders bestowed her a gift - a blue bandana made out of her grandmother's cloth. Each person in her tribe wears a bandana that matches the color of their tattoos except for Umiko, who is the only Viscet with a different colored bandana. She tied it on her back leg, exactly as her grandmother did to keep it from preventing the flow of her powers. Now, she feels protected once more.
    250/250 (Counting the 50 words in the comic)
Last edited by Yugi on Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun May 15, 2016 12:31 pm

edit;; pulling out as I can tell some people want this babe more than I do. c: Good luck everyone!
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed May 18, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #674;; Elijah

Postby r.ddler » Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Username: Kaarin
Name: Elija;; Eli
Why are they wearing a bandana? Why do they never take it off? (500 words OR 1 art and 250 words max.):
Eli was never one to wear jewelry without a purpose. It just wasn't his thing. That was until his 3 year old little
brother developed brain cancer. He spent most of his social pre teen/teenage
years caring for the baby... He taught Thomas how to speak at age 2. Well, more or less spurt barely organized
sentences. But Thomas had given Eli the bandana their mother had dressed Thomas in frequently as a newborn, more
or less a thank you for the sacrifices Eli made for the young boy. But as the family grew to realize Thomas was on
a time limit, Eli grew more obsessed with Thomas's happiness and comfort, teaching him games and phrases, making
goofy stories, and playing sports with Tommy until he was about 8 years old... lying on his death bed Thomas gave Eli
the bandana. It was too small to fit on his head, or around his neck and his wrists would be handicapped with the loose
fabric around them. So Eli grew accustomed to wearing it around his left ankle so Thomas could be with him where
Eli went. Elijah was heartbroken when Thomas passed, but learned more about his past ailment. He realized that
death was the greatest relief Thomas could've been given, and now he would forever influence Eli for the better.

Elijah is a very perplexed teenager, not very hard to read... but he can get super confused by himself. Since Thomas died
he picked his life up where he left it, at age 9 with other hormonal pre-teenagers for friends, even though by now he was 17 years of age. He flirted by teasing girls, bullied kids when really he was just giving them attention, hoping they would notice him and entertain him with conversation or pranks. He never quite physically matured either as his ADHD medications stunted his growth. No matter how much he loves a woman, they all seem to either avoid him, or he's too nervous to approach them because he thinks he looks to boyish.

WIP
Last edited by r.ddler on Fri May 20, 2016 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Username: doglover947
Name: Austin