Based on Click to view
Artist captain-mongoose [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #651- Open!!

Postby captain-mongoose » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:19 pm

i really like this kid. if i could make a custom i think this would be him, so i really want to see him go to great home!
this will be a limited impress me kinda? i'll give you a basic outline, but the rest is up to you! there's unlimited art pieces, unlimited words for the for the places on my basic form, and a 1500 word limit for everything else. what i'm looking for most is development. i'd rather see a form with very little art and a very well thought out character than the opposite.

Code: Select all
username:
name:

alright, guys, this is my second to last design! i hope you like this one!
taking a hiatus, unsure of how long. don't really know what to say other than i'm sorry. just got out of a serious, long-term relationship and it ended pretty badly. sorry if i don't respond to your pms or comments, kinda taking a mental health break.
captain-mongoose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #651- Open!!

Postby bellini » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:33 pm

username: bellini79
name:
name meaning:
nickname:
relationships:
most favorite thing:
most hated thing:
theme song:
theme quote:
accessories:
where they live:
pet(s):
hobby:
talent:
job:
good traits:
bad traits:
most commonly seen traits:
things that make them laugh:
things that make them cry:
things that make them smile:
things that make them angry:

* SCREAMS * IM IN LOVE ( please try not to copy my form )
wip
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:45 pm

username;;
squeez
name;;
kamryn
gender;;
female
personality;;
Kamryn is a bit spicy. She has a huge attitude always, ticking off everyone that talks to her. She has that bad girl vibe, though she is actually very smart and gets great grades, though she hates for people to know and gets in trouble on purpose to make them go down. Kamryn is very competitive and funny around her friends, but gets protective over them easily. Kam is also very sassy and snarky, usually raising her lip in disgust at homeless or poor people.
history;;
Kamryn was spoiled as a youngster. She always got what she wanted, when she wanted, and nothing was ever different. Kamryn was an only child and her parents didn't want another child after having a glorious 'angel' like her.
But around eight months her parents stopped showing as much attention as they did before to her, causing her to become really bratty and started to do bad things behind their backs. She became different from the sweet angel she was and was getting detentions a lot in school for skipping, though her parents didn't care and she took it for granted.
Four months after she had gotten arrested twice and finally decided to move away. She packed up her bags and left without even telling her once beloved parents goodbye, moving to California, along the coast. Kamryn pushed her parents out of her thoughts, becoming a whole different Viscet. She was then repulsive and starting fights in the high school she went to. It was so bad she dropped out, deciding to get an education by herself. She even joined a gang once, but as it started getting more intimate she escaped the life. And here she is today at two years old, causing more trouble then she ever has.

likes and dislikes;;
Kamryn has a main liking for sports. She is very fascinated with sports, mostly soccer, which is her favourite sport. Other than that her likes are;; music, dancing, purple, plums, vanilla ice cream, caramel, Ferris wheels, hand accessories, accessories in general, frozen yogurt, drama, acting, romance, reading, kinkajous and marine life.
She has a huge disliking to seafood. Seafood absolutely disgusts her and she hates it. Other than that, she dislikes;; spearmint, pink, apples, bananas, bad hair days, water, thunderstorms, dogs, hearts, polka dots, school, truffle, coffee, smell of oil, hot dogs and mechanical pencils.
{305 words so far}

favourites;;
color: orange, artist: Halsey, hobby: painting, animal: sea lion, song: don't let me down, thing to talk about: sports
{323 words so far}

pets;;
Kamryn has one pet and its the only pet she has ever owned, and that's her pet cat, Maleificent. Named after a huge villain, Kam might as well be an evil queen stroking her evil cat with Mal. The Persian kitty was found on the side of the road when Kamryn went with friends to raid a candy store. Kamryn has stuffed it in her purse and brought it home, trying to just feed it and then let it go. But the Persian had captured Kam's heart, so she named it after her favorite villain and bought (or stole) everything for her. Kamryn and Maleficent now are inseparable, partners in crime. The two girls are like sisters, but Kam's ways may get in the way...
obsessions;;
kamryn has two obsessions. music and spray-painting.
Though this fiery female usually scares people off, she actually has a great voice and a love for singing and writing music. She is skilled in playing acoustic guitar and piano, plus a bit of trumpet, and usually writes a few songs to play with them. Though she would never admit it, she loves music. She has a great voice, insane instrumental skills, music writing creativity and that performing spunk.
Her obsession all started when she was young. Her parents always played music and she always would sing or do a funny little dance. Kam shared her passion with her cousin and even her best friends. She was afraid to sing away from them, and was pretty sure her voice was really bad. But soon, her worries washed away and she started playing gigs at diners and other places.
But all of that faded when she became a bad girl. Doners didnt accept criminals and criminal records. She began singing on the streets, earning a few dollars. That is when she switched to her new obsession; spray-painting.
Kamryn also has a large obsession with spray-painting, or any art in general. Now, spray-painting is exactly what it's name is. Artists take abandoned train cars, abandoned cars, under bridges, anything and spray-painting it to make adorable, amazing, even spectacular pieces. Kamryn lets her artistic talents flow and puts all of her effort into spray-painting a perfect portrait, acting as if her life depended on it. She likes to show off her art, if it's legal.

coding by _Alex_

NOTES:
Last edited by elliott. on Sat May 14, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:58 pm

W

T ᴇ ɪ ɢ ᴜ ᴇ

Basic Info wrote:Nᴀᴍᴇ Teigue
(pronounced "taig" as in tiger)

Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ "poet, philosopher";
anglicized form of Irish Tadhg

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ Tei
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ May 3
Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Taurus
Skills wrote:◸ ┈ Possesses advanced
gymnastic abilities

◸ ┈ Good at head math
◸ ┈ Very eloquent, but only
when he feels like it

Personality wrote:
Kᴇʏᴡᴏʀᴅs
Carefree|Vivacious|Affectionate|Attentive|Tenacious|Witty
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Teigue is quite the character. Charismatic, entertaining, and a social butterfly, he loves engaging with others, be it with strangers he's meeting at a concert or a one-on-one meetup with his best friend. His disposition is nearly always the same: open, inviting, and ready to talk your ear off. As a Taurus, he's very bullheaded(ha); his stubbornness can often get him in a pinch, and once his mind is made up, you can't shake him out of it. His high level of resolve is admirable but for the fact that he doesn't take advice well. His focus narrows into a tunnel, and he hasn't yet learned how to get ahold of himself when this happens. It can cause him to ignore reason and all else unless someone's there to snap him out of it. Stubbornness aside, he takes a very realistic outlook on life, and doesn't like to sugarcoat when things go wrong. This goes hand-in-hand with how cut-and-dry his approach to virtually anything is. Despite himself, he still tries to be positive, always attempting to put a happier spin on things instead of choosing to mope about them. He does this most commonly through playful sarcasm and a clever wit; this is unfortunate for all who know him, as once he starts, it's hard to get him to stop.

Trivia wrote:☆ ┈ He likes soft, fuzzy things.
☆ ┈ His favorite fruit is a
mango. They were very common
in his childhood home.

☆ ┈ He gets very annoyed when
others call his markings yellow.
He insists that they're an "aged
gold" and proceeds to sulk.

☆ ┈ He likes to collect rocks.
This is partly due to his place of
upbringing, as there were all
kinds of strange rocks present in
his home.

☆ ┈ He really likes the smell of
fresh leather.

Bonus wrote:
He's shorter than most
viscets, and uses this to his
advantage.
Favorites wrote:
Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Pleasant, light
electric blue

Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Crocodile
Dʀɪɴᴋ
Root Beer
Fᴏᴏᴅ
Spicy Meats
Tʀᴇᴀᴛ
Sugar Cookie
Tɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ Dᴀʏ
Early afternoon
Gᴇɴʀᴇ ᴏғ Mᴜsɪᴄ
'90s Rock
Iᴄᴇ Cʀᴇᴀᴍ Fʟᴀᴠᴏʀ
Rocky Road
Gᴇᴍsᴛᴏɴᴇ
Garnet
Bᴏᴏᴋ
Black Beauty
Bᴏᴏᴋ Sᴇʀɪᴇs
Chronicles of Narnia
Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ
"Make it simple, but
significant." - Don Draper

Wᴏʀᴅ
Bandana
Oᴜᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ
Simple, easy sports
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Bᴀɴᴅs
Daft Punk, Cake, Queen
Sᴄᴇɴᴇʀʏ
Cityscape
Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ Lɪᴠᴇ
Outskirts of a large city
Wᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
A clear, bright day
with a strong breeze
Relations With Other Viscets wrote:
    Vᴇsᴋᴏ Vesko and Teigue get along just fine. They aren't the greatest of friends, but neither of them have any quarrel with each other, and they can often be seen laughing together with each others' jokes.
    MᴇʟᴀɴɢᴇMelange is a softie, and Teigue teases him relentlessly for it. Melange is often annoyed by this, and they will bicker frequently as a result. However they do greatly enjoy each others' company, and can have conversations for hours on end if left by themselves.
    CᴀʟʟᴇɪɢʜTeigue and Calleigh are great friends. They both have silly tendencies, and they enjoy plotting small pranks together. Neither of them have any interest in being more than good friends, and instead vow to "make mischief and proclaim puns."
    MᴇʟʟᴀɴᴛᴏʟʟᴀᴋTeigue and Mellantollak aren't terribly close. They're on friendly terms, of course, but neither have really clicked with the other in a significant way. They're merely light friends and treat each other as such.
    Bᴀɴᴀɴᴀ Sᴘʟɪᴛ CʀᴜɴᴄʜBanana's innate motherly sweetness draws nearly everyone in, and Teigue is no exception. He looks to her as a mother figure that he never had, and she, in turn, treats him like she would her own son. They get along swimmingly, and Teigue always enjoys being in her company.
    MᴄCᴏʏ One of Teigue's favorite pastimes is agitating McCoy. McCoy is naturally irritable, and Teigue uses this to his advantage, seeking out the doctor merely to mess with him and piss him off. McCoy claims to hate the fun-loving viscet, but as is his nature, does care for Teigue, and despite how much of a headache Teigue causes him he continues to watch out for him.
    LᴀsᴢʟᴏLaszlo and Teigue are like brothers. In fact he and Laszlo often go to Banana begging in tandem for more of her baked sweets, offering to clean the kitchen afterwards and do basically anything so long as they could get a taste of her lovely cookies. They keep no secrets between each other, and, given the chance, could carry meaningful conversation endlessly. They play together frequently, and can often be found tussling with each other.

art by Creative

History wrote:

Teigue was born into a well-rounded pack of wild viscets, one that occupied a cave-ridden stretch of rock that spanned a mountainside. The pack he was born into was a well-known one, with strong members and a kind alpha who knew how to lead them. The territory he was raised in had been the pack's for many years; it was a seemingly harsh place to live, but the pack knew better, knew of the abundant prey of mountain goats and fruit-producing plants on the mountain, and so defended their home fiercely. He was born an average-sized egg, bundled up cozily in a small nest like any other viscet. His mother was there to help him when he finally did hatch. His first steps were towards the outside, where he was greeted warmly by the surrounding present members of the pack. His father was there to meet him soon after, and he started life with a loving home and pleasant surroundings.
    WWWHe was rather small at birth. He wasn't unhealthily tiny, and by no means a runt, but when stood up next to other newborns of the same pack, he was a little shorter by a few inches. It wasn't long before he was up and about, running amok on his four tiny, maladroit legs. From the start he was always eager to move, to get out there, to explore. He got antsy if he was forced to stay cooped up or even still for too long, and was a bundle of trouble even though he never meant to be. As such his parents were always running around trying to keep track of him, and it was often that he annoyed a viscet or two while completely oblivious. However his bright energy and happy demeanor was nigh irresistible, and overtime he managed to grow on anyone who might've disliked him.
    WWWWhen he was nearly two months old he took his first steps on two legs. Like any young viscet learning to walk for the first time, he discovered how useful and versatile his front paws were, and thusly began experimenting with them. He tried to pick up anything and everything he could, including fruits, sticks, rocks, and even tiny creatures. This was both a blessing and a curse for his parents. He began testing his limits in speed and strength, and was all his poor parents could do to try and keep up with him, as attempting to contain his boundless energy didn't seem to have any effect other than driving him crazy.
    WWWIt was when he was in the midst of adolescence that anything truly big happened. A heavy storm ravaged their land, lasting four days and sweeping across as far as the eye could see. It hailed, it thundered, it rained in thick torrents sheeting sideways, and lightning struck. Flash floods started in small dips in the ground, which then flowed to the creek the pack used for water. The creek became a stream, and the stream became a raging river that roared down the mountainside, ripping trees from the ground and causing landslides. The pack huddled in their caves, fearful of the storm.
    WWWWhen day three of the storm came, Teigue decided he would take his chances in the furious weather to gather food for the pack. Weak from lack of nourishment, no one was able to stop him, and by clinging to anything strong enough to hold him, he inched his way back and forth between the pack grounds and the forest, bringing back small bunches of food each time. In this way he managed to feed the pack, effectively saving their lives. On his last trip out a landslide blocked his path, and he was forced to take a more dangerous route through a small chasm in the rock that had long since filled with a frothing river. The path leading across was narrow and slippery, and the treacherous conditions were too much for Teigue. Despite his best efforts, he misstepped, taking a painful slide until he caught himself on a branch protruding from the chasm. The young viscet's weight was more than the branch could handle, and it snapped, sending him tumbling to the waters below.

WWWFollowing the torrent, Teigue was brutally dragged and tossed father and father downstream, fighting for shore all the while. Eventually he hit shallows, and clawed his way up the muddy banks only to pass out in the rain. Awakening the next day into the tail end of the storm, he found himself in the plains at the foot of the mountain, thousands of feet below where his pack resided. Having never been able to descend the mountain, he didn't know how to climb back up, either. Weak, injured, and grieving for the loss of his home, he wandered through the grassy fields, gaining strength through whatever food he could find and whatever prey he could hunt. He traveled weeks in this way, pining for his family and steadily growing more lonely.
WWWIt wasn't until nearly a month later that he stumbled across a trio of nomadic viscets. They were friendly, and introduced themselves as Melange, Banana, and their son Laszlo. Desperate for a friend, Teigue asked to travel with them, and they accepted. Overjoyed, he treated them as family, and before long he was treated as such in return. After a few months of traveling together, they crossed paths with another group. The six viscets were friendly and excited to see new faces, and after sticking with them for a few days the four decided to stick around, forming a small pack with a strong bond. Teigue has been with them since, and though he still misses his blood family fiercely, his new family loves him, and he loves them deeply in return.

[1546/1500]
aah, sorry, I accidentally went well over 1600 and had to cut stuff out.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 pm

username: imakilljoywannabe
name: Mikaere
personality: WIP
extras: WIP

Possible reserve ;v;
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by Moony on Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:21 pm

тнe вaѕιcѕ
The name is Winnie Lou, But just call me Winnie, would ya?
I'm a full blown female with the liking of male viscet, only
Occupation? I'm a Daredevil, Its what I do!
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Wed May 04, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:25 pm

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴋʏʟᴏ ʀᴇɴ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴏʀᴠ
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇᴅ; ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏʀ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ-ʙᴏʀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀsʜɪᴘ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟғʟᴇssɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ. Hᴇʀ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ.

Tɪᴍᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ. Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ sʜᴇ's sᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴅᴏᴜs ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʏɴɪᴄɪsᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ. Sʜᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇᴅ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Eᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ — ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴏʀ ᴏʟᴅ — ᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍ's ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ.

Image Image
Image Image
      sᴏʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ

sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ; ɪᴛ
ɢɪᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ
ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ʜᴇʀ
ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs. Sʜᴇ's
ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢ.

sᴛʀɪᴄᴛ

ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ, sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʀᴀᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ... ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇʀ,
ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ.

Image Image
      ᴀssᴇʀᴛɪᴠᴇ

ʜᴇʀ ᴀssᴇʀᴛɪᴠᴇɴᴇss ɪs ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪsᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴇᴅ ᴀs
ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ-ᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅɴᴇss, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴇ. Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ-sᴇᴛ
ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ.

ᴄʏɴɪᴄᴀʟ

ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ.
sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ's
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀs ᴜʟᴛᴇʀɪᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴇs.

ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ's
ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ, ɴᴏ
ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ's ᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ's
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ. ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ ɪs ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡʜʏ sʜᴇ
ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ sᴏʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ; sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ.

ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʙʟᴇ

sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ
ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴏᴡ,
ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʟɪғᴇ,
sʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ
sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.

ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʟɪғᴇ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ɪs
ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sʜᴇ
ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ. Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢ
ʜᴏᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ.

ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜs

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ sʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs
ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ғᴏᴄᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ.
sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ
ɪɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴʏ ᴏʙsᴛᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ
ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏᴏ: sʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴇᴀʀ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ
ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ
ғᴇᴀʀs.

ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇᴅ

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ
sᴛʀɪᴄᴛ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. sʜᴇ's ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ; ʜᴇʀ
ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇ ʜᴀs ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴛɪᴄᴋʏ
sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.

ʟᴏʏᴀʟ

ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴇ's
ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛᴏ
ᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ. sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ. sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ɪs.

ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.

"ᴀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs."

ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀssᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, sʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ: "ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜɪᴍs. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪsᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʟɪʙᴇʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛʀɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs' ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ."

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ғᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ. sʜᴇ sᴇᴇs ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ɪs: ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ. ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴅᴏɢ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴏɢ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ sᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʟ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Hᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Rᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴀs ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, Aᴜɢᴜsᴛᴜs, sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙʏ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ. Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ, Aᴜɢᴜsᴛᴜs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ, ɪғ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜɪs ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ sᴋɪʟʟs sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʟɪғᴇ. Rᴏsᴇ, ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ғᴏᴄᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴀᴅʏ. Vᴇʀʏ ᴏʟᴅ-ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴᴇᴅ. Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏʟᴅ-ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ʟᴇssᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ. Tʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ’s ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ — sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs sᴇᴇ. Dᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍʀᴀᴅᴇ, Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏ.

Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇᴅ Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ. Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴡ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏɴᴅ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ.

Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iɴᴅɪᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs. Wʜᴇɴ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ᴅɪsᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ, sʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iɴᴅɪᴀ ғᴏʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ ʙᴀsɪs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Uɴʟᴜᴄᴋɪʟʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇɪɢɴ ᴏғ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ "Tɪɢᴇʀ" ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀs. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏғғᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʜᴜᴛ, ғʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ, ᴀs ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ sᴀғᴇ.

Pᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ, ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀsᴇɴ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ.

‘Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs. Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴛ — ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ’s ɪɴᴛᴜɪᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs’

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ʟᴇssᴏɴ sʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴs. Sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ — ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ — sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ. Tʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇsʜɪғᴛ ʜᴜᴛ, ʀɪғʟᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʙʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴀsᴇ, ᴀ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Aᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ ᴅɪssɪᴘᴀᴛᴇᴅ; ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ғᴏʀ.

“Yᴏᴜ’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ.” Hᴇʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀs sʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ. Sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴡ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ, sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏғғ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

“Yᴏᴜ’ᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴀɴ.” Hᴇ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴇʏᴇɪɴɢ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ. “Yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ.”

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀʏᴘᴛɪᴄ ɴᴏᴛᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴘᴏᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀsɴ’ᴛ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ… sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴏ, ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ’s ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴɪᴛᴇᴅ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ.

Oɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ Iɴᴅɪᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴɪᴛᴇᴅ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ, sʜᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs Kʟᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢʀɪɴɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ. Aᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs Kʟᴀᴜsᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀɪᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ sʜᴏʀᴛʟʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ; ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ. As ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss. Tʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ. Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴏssᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴅᴅᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʀᴀᴘɪᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴇ.

Iɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴏʟᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀ ʜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀssᴀssɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sʜᴇ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴛ. Sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ, sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪs ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ, sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs, ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ Iɴᴅɪᴀ.

Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴜʟᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴏssᴍᴀɴ, ʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴜʟᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʀᴏʜɪʙɪᴛᴇᴅ. Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴛʀᴇss, ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ. Sᴏ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴛ.

ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ?

Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴏᴜᴛɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ sᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀʀᴅ sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ʜɪᴍ. Wɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴅᴇғᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢʜ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs.

Cᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴄʟᴜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴀʏ ᴏғғ. Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, sʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪs sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ — ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ɪᴛ. Bᴜᴛ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇxɪsᴛs, sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sʜᴇ's ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sʜᴇ's ᴅᴇᴀᴅ.

Wʜɪᴄʜᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ғɪʀsᴛ.

Iғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜsʜ ʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ.

ʟɪɴᴇs ʙʏ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ʜᴜx.
ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ

riptide
ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ, Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.
Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴀsɪᴄ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀs ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ. Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴘ,
ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀʀᴀᴄᴋs. As ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ,
ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ Iɴᴅɪᴀ — ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇ
ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴ. Aғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Rɪᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ.

dawn
Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ. Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Dᴀᴡɴ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏʀ
ɴᴏᴛ. Dᴀᴡɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴏʀ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ.

candice
Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀɴᴅɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ
ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ.

molly
Nᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴋ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Mᴏʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ
ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ
Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪsɪᴛs ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴏᴏᴅʟᴀɴᴅs ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Iғ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ Mᴏʟʟʏ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ — sʜᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴇɴ Sᴇʙ's ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. Sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ.

1500/1500
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 am, edited 33 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun May 01, 2016 5:54 am

username: CaesarHorse
name: Morenna (Moren)
personality: Moren is very shy and gentle. She is often teased and called Moron. Very self-conscious, she admits to no one that she is transgender. She's afraid of being teased or being made even more of an outcast. Moren keeps to herself mostly and has no friends. She never strays from her comfort zone.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun May 01, 2016 6:39 am

username: -Shaded-
name: TBd
personality: Modest, Kind, Easily Aggravated, Skittish
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me