RF Ophan Adopt #4 and #5 by Pety

Based on Click to view
Artist Pety [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

RF Ophan Adopt #4 and #5

Postby Pety » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:26 am

Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Oh noes, these two must have gotten separated from their parents! Would you like to take care of one of them?

#4 / Left RF
Traits: Round pupils (common), sectoral heterochromia eyes (common), different ears (common), leg/paw fluff (common), long and fluffy tail (default)

Owner: Cardinal.
Name: Avantika
Name meaning: Sanskrit for Queen
Personality: Like her name suggests Avantika has a queen like personality which could also be considered aloof. On top if this her snooty behaviour can make it difficult for her to make friends with those around her, however, if there is anyone willing to persist through her sarcastic and distant exterior they'll find that Avantika is friendly and loving. Always willing to put those close to her first. Although, once someone has reached her bad side then it is incredibly difficult for them to make their way to neutral ground. Avantika is well known for holding lengthy grudges.

#5 / Right RF
Traits: Round pupils (common), central heterochromia eyes (common), different ears (common), leg/paw fluff (common), long and fluffy tail (default)

Owner: doglover947
Name: Asher
Name meaning: Happy or blessed
Personality: Asher is quiet, shy, and honest. Drawing is his favorite hobby. He also likes to read, swim, play and hike.

Form: (You may only try for one of them.)
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]RF number[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Name meaning[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

Ends on the 1th of May
Last edited by Pety on Mon May 02, 2016 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RF Ophan Adopt #4 and #5

Postby badkitten » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:31 am

Username:badkitten
RF number:4
Name: bella
Name meaning: beautiful
Personality: kind and sweet
badkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:20 am

Username: Tiger_Eye
RF number:4
Name: Väre
Name meaning: Ripple (Finnish)
Personality: Calm and sedate most of the time, Väre likes to care for others and takes pride in what she does. She only tentatively takes part in more boisterous activities but she is happy to sit and watch, provided it is safe to do so.

(There are only 30 days in april XD)
--------------------------------------------------------

"A Tiger does not boast its power...
Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
...But uses it to its advantage"
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal. » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:05 am

Username: Cardinal.
RF number: 4
Personality: Like her name suggests Avantika has a queen like personality which could also be considered aloof. On top if this her snooty behaviour can make it difficult for her to make friends with those around her, however, if there is anyone willing to persist through her sarcastic and distant exterior they'll find that Avantika is friendly and loving. Always willing to put those close to her first. Although, once someone has reached her bad side then it is incredibly difficult for them to make their way to neutral ground. Avantika is well known for holding lengthy grudges.
Cardinal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:16 am

Username: doglover947
RF number: 5
Name meaning:
Happy or blessed
Personality:
Asher is quiet, shy, and honest. Drawing is his favorite hobby. He also likes to read, swim, play and hike.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Mon May 02, 2016 5:03 am

Cardinal. wrote:Username: Cardinal.
RF number: 4

Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your form, Avantika is now yours~

doglover947 wrote:Username: doglover947
RF number: 5
Name meaning:
Happy or blessed
Personality:
Asher is quiet, shy, and honest. Drawing is his favorite hobby. He also likes to read, swim, play and hike.

Congratulations! You gave him a nice personality, Asher is now yours~
(Just note that Rocky Foxes are a fairly realistic species, and I'm not entirely sure they spend their time reading or performing other human-like activities.)
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me