#4911 Rose Gray (Bay) Minimal Splash by Sezzas

Based on Click to view
Artist Sezzas [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4911 Rose Gray (Bay) Minimal Splash

Postby Sezzas » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:48 am

I wanted to make a tolter but it seems to be one of those days where whatever I do I'm never satisfied (hence the timer)
with how they look and eventually I'm not even sure I'm makin' them better or makin' it worse ugh.
But here they are still if anyone wants them c r e ys

If you want a chance at this tolter, give them a fitting personality (limit is 200 words).

Username: kaon
Name: Cherry Parfait - "Rose"
Eye Color: Yellow
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Genes: E_/A_/Gg/Splspl
Breeding notes: -
Last edited by Sezzas on Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4911 Rose Gray (Bay) Minimal Splash

Postby kiffell » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:57 am

Username: tigerclaw5197
Name: Pick Me From A Tree// Cherry
Personality: wip
Last edited by kiffell on Mon May 16, 2016 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby osteoh » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 am

Username: kaon
Name: Cherry Parfait // Rose
Personality:
    Above all, Rose aims to please. He's not a horse built for jumping- and yet, when he sees another horse being praised for their ability to leap through the air, he attempts to do the same. He's needy, always following his handler around and nosing at the back of their head. Rejection hurts him terribly, and he's prone to moping or laying down in a dramatic show of sadness when he doesn't get his way.

He's a very proud horse, which only creates more problems for him. He doesn't seem to get why others find it annoying when he prances in front of them, tossing his mane this way and that and showing off. In his mind, they should all be overjoyed that he's come to visit, and it's both insulting and confusing when they turn their backs and continue their conversation without him. Considering how clueless this poor stallion is, he might not ever get it. (157 words)
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 am

Username: tomijojo
Name: renigad
Personality:
He loves to cause trouble, he is a very good escape artist ( he can cover his tracks very well ), it takes a while for him to get very use to someone like to ride or anything like that but its easy to pet him but you need to work with him for a while to handle him really at all, he is very easy to love, once he trusts u it takes alot for him to not trust you again but it also takes alot for u to gain his trust, if you have food or treats with you he will be your best bud really, he is also very proud so and he also thinks he is the boss most of the time so yeah
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am

Username: Ocean ❤
Name: Coraline
Personality:
W.i.p
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 am

Oh my gosh. Definitely trying out for this beauty!

Username: CertifiedFreak1620
Name: Amburr // Lost in the Ashes
Personality: She is a Tolter pleaser. Her happiness is based on the happiness of those around her. If she can make someone else happy, she's happy. She loves to make everyone smile and is very cheerful. Though when she is first met, she's quiet. She likes to gather information and learn about everyone before she judges and even then, she isn't much to judge anyone, knowing what they act isn't the definition of themselves all the time. She is very optimistic and is amazing at advice. If she had arms, her hugs would be the best. She's affectionate and caring. She's the Tolter everyone wants as their friend. Ever one deserves an Amburr.
Last edited by certified on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:45 am

Username: thelastsilhouette
Name: Dancing through the Rain / Amethyst
Personality: Passionate, Amethyst can be hard to agree with if she's truly passionate towards how she feels about something. She enjoys rising with the sun and always loves getting out when there's still fog hanging around. Naive maybe, she believes the best in people usually. She is quick to say mean words sometimes, but usually regrets them and is as quick to apologize for them.
Last edited by Thelastsilhouette on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Username Vinson
Name Atelophobia || Kalopsia
Gender mare
Personality Kalopsia is a bit odd. She's constantly being praised for her beauty, for what she does - she's a wonderful pleasure pony - but she can never accept praise. She always views herself as being imperfect, never good enough, even though she is. She just can't accept that fact. Not only does she do this, but she has a habit of seeing things as more beautiful than they really are. Other tolters may turn their noses up at certain things, shake their heads sadly, but Kal will see everything, absolutely everything, as beautiful. The one thing she excludes? Herself. Because of this conflicting view, she's very self conscious and conforming to society's standards, even though nothing makes her feel pretty. She'll easily be able to praise another tolter, but as soon as another tolter praises her, she gives a sad little face and shakes her head, silently disagreeing. But Kal is pleasing, and she must make everyone happy, so she pretends to agree with tolters' praise, but really, she hates it. She hates being told she's pretty. She hates being told she's done a good job. Because she can find flaws in herself and her work, but not in anything else. {199 words}
Last edited by Vinson on Mon May 16, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Username:
      Name:
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Username: SpeednGrace
Name: Sweet Sherbet Snowfall // Sweets
Personality: Sweets is a shy and easily scared mare, generally. She is patient, kind and sweet. She isn't a good talker but she's a good listener. She's nimble on her feet and extremely light. She isn't one for arguing but when she needs to she will. Sweets can be extremely clumsy and isn't very observent. She doesn't talk much and many that don't know her believe her to be mute, though she isn't. She can be a bit awkward at times and never knows what to say. She is dependable and loyal to her herd and friends. She is very intelligent and is good at working out puzzles, in fact she loves working out puzzles. Sweets enjoys serenity, lazing in the sun and listening to stories. She doesn't like when she sees arguments and fights, if they break out. Sweets is traumatophobic. This means she's afraid of wars and getting injured.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me