>>>username; T h e M a r t i a n
>>>partner; aecian
>>>viscet's name; Abaddon
>>>viscet's gender; Male

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base + markings;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mane;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eyes;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>horns;

role in relationship; Abaddon is the troublemaker of the two. He often finds himself in trouble, no matter
what is going on. He usually finds Zaphkiel bailing him out, and Abaddon blows it off like it is nothing. He is the
one who is fiercely protective, and will not let anyone talk about his half-brother in even a midly disrespectful
manner. He may not be the angel of the two, but he certainly acts more like a guardian angel to Zaphikel than
anything else. He often picks on his half-brother, but he refuses to allow any one else even look at his sibling wrong.

a hobby they do together; The two siblings often go stargazing with one another, telling regal tales of
the stories of good and evil. Stories of them. It truly reminds him or how dependent on another are on each
other. For he could not dream of living without his brother, however annoying he might be. The two share
their thoughts during this time, and it keeps their bond strong and well, and often reassures the other of how
much they truly need one another.

positive traits; Charasmatic // Protective // Logical // Calm

negative traits; Vengeful // Rageful // Arrogant // Ambitious

Mutations:
Slit eyes - rare
Horns - uncommon
This Viscet is PPS which means it will never grow and it will stay as a juvenile and will never breed.
Last edited by Dissolve on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #50 - Team contest

Postby Dissolve » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:41 am

Edit: posting is allowed
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #50 - Team contest - demon baby

Postby augestines » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 am

YISSS ANOTHER SLIT EYES BAB NOW KIEN WONT HAVE TO BE ALONE ;3;

Mark <33

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:03 am

Username:
Grifforik

Link to Partner's Form:
IBrevity

Viscling Name:
Deimos

Name Meaning:
The son of Ares and Aphrodite. He accompanied Ares into battle, as well as his father's attendants, Trembling, Fear, Dread and Panic

Viscling Gender:
Male

Personality:
perceptive || exuberant || creative || commanding
Deimos is a strangely exuberant demon, having sprung forth with no knowledge of where he'd come from, and no loyalties from where he's been. He cares about very little, and causes mayhem in general where ever he goes. However, he rarely causes harm to others. Which probably makes him a very defective demon indeed. A matter he is completely fine with. The strange new emotions flowing through him often stem from new experiences. He loves to travel, and is almost always excited to discover new places. Rarely will you see him outside of city's, as he dislikes the country life and how boring he finds it, preferring the company of crowds, that allow him to run amok and cause mischief where ever he goes.

More often than not, it gets in into odd and hilarious situations, though he almost always pulls himself out of them. His personality and magnetic charm, combined with his adorable looks, tends to lead others into believing whatever wild story he makes up to get himself free. Something he finds rather amusing and useful.

Color Scheme & Info:

Viscling's Role in Relationship:
Deimos remembered very little of his conception. He had vague dreams of it sometimes, dreamed of the wet heat of a cave and the rumble of shifting earth but always when he would awaken the memories would scatter like birds. He contented himself with his life here, among the human thieves and their clever hands, and found amusement in stealing jewelry from pockets or even off an outstretched finger. Deimos lost himself in the exuberant lie of stealing and stopped thinking so mulishly on his dreams. Perhaps they were but nightmares that failed to frighten.

He had been with the humans for some time (the concept of time was sometimes difficult for him, so he could not say whether it had been months or years) when he first saw the angel. He felt heat before he saw the other, heat like the comfort of the sun on your back accompanied by a fresh and soft smell like a flower eased into bloom by a breeze. He turned in interest and saw across the street a bright colored viscling staring at him, his purple eyes widened almost comically. The viscling made as if to step towards him and Deimos realized with a start that his humans had moved on; so he turned and ran after them, crowding in among their legs, trying to forget the lingering feeling of the sun.

When he saw the angel again a week later he was startled into complacency. The angel cornered him and asked for his name, pleaded with him until reluctantly he said, "Deimos." The angel, of course, was named Ionas, a name light and pretty on the tongue. He said he was here to save folks. He said he wanted to save him.

Deimos at first did not quite know what to make of this development. Initially he wanted to return to his human gang but Ionas urged him to stay by his side. He said it would be safer, though Deimos wasn't certain what he was so afraid of. Still, he liked the way the smaller spoke with his pretty words and careless smiles and so he stayed, allowing Ionas to drag him into the countryside if only to transport them to another city.

Ionas told Deimos stories of his birthplace, of the gilded halls of heaven, and so in response Deimos shared with him his dreams. Sometimes the sensations were difficult to put to words but Ionas seemed to understand this and he always listened very carefully and quietly when Deimos spoke of it. He never asked questions. Instead, a week after Deimos had first told him of his dreams, Ionas declared them friends. Deimos was not familiar with the word but Ionas told him friends were "two individuals who like one another and want to spend time together". He said they were "going to help each other find a home". Deimos, who had never had a home but a cot perhaps that the humans dragged over for him to sleep on, laughed at this prospect. But Ionas insisted, and what Ionas asked for Deimos could not help but give, so they continued to travel, looking for somewhere they could be content.

They passed through many groups of viscets in the wilds and even a few smaller packs ranging throughout urban alleyways and old houses but Ionas always moved them on before the end of the night. Deimos finally asked after this one night, asked Ionas why they had never stayed with those viscets they had encountered. Ionas had sighed and said simply that they did not understand. Deimos thought on this for a long while, struggling to decipher the vague response. What did they not understand?

(Deimos, who did not know what 'demon' meant, did not hear the whispers of the viscets they met and then shortly left. He did not hear Ionas tell them sharply to stop speaking such evil, did not hear the small blonde viscling telling adults three times his size that he was disappointed with their behavior. If he had, perhaps he would have known what Ionas had meant when he had said they did not understand.)

Last edited by grifforik on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 22 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:32 am

Username
-Shaded-

Link to Partner's Form
LadyLightwing

Viscling Name
Efah

Viscling Gender
Female

Color Scheme & Info
Ill color in this in l8r

Viscling's Role in Relationship
The two are in a forbidden relationship.
They're your everyday "kid" crushes, but because
of them being demon and angel, it really makes the
relationship forbidden. Angels and demons can't be
together, right? Well, they have broken that known rule
and are together. Of course, they haven't totally broken
the law and became mates. The two keep their relationship
at a minimum, and as Visclings, they definitely keep it on the
low.
——
Efah makes all of the precautions of not being seen with azriel, she likes him and likes not being kicked out of her relm so she will automaticaly leave the room when someone mentions angel. If she over hears a plan that threatens the Angels she will tell him, she wouldn't want him to get hurt.

Personality

[Cautious] [Loving] [Silent] [Reliable]

Art
mehhh
Last edited by -Shaded- on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username;; Asiya.
Partner;; shimmer~star
Name;; Koyuya - Light to Dark
Gender;; Male
Palette;; The body & extras
(Look at the description to see
placements for colours.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Relationship with the Angel Viscet;;
Starting out as simply a failed mission that Lior was assigned, Koyuya and Lior
first met in a dark forest in the middle of the day, where are a fallen angel had
fought him due to his demonic looks and the fact that he wanted to basically
sabotage Lior's mission. When Lior came along and saved him from this "angel",
Lior comforted Koyuya and helped him back to regular health. Although she is
technically his helper, they have become great friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      "How?!"
      Koyuya was with his group of "friends", and was dared to go into a forest that was known from town to town for miles as being "haunted". He went into the forest and encountered a fallen Guardian Angel viscet, who was lurking on purpose just to sabotage Lior's mission. In this encounter, the fallen angel managed to severely damage his left eye, leaving him blind in that eye before Lior came along and saved the day. Although it took weaks, Lior managed to comfort Koyuya and become a close friend, despite only being meant to be another job for Lior. This cost her a warning, although this only gave Lior the motivation to be even more defensive of Koyuya.

"What now?"
      Koyuya and Lior are the bestest of friends. In fact, Lior is really the only thing that kept Koyuya from dying on that fateful day. Lior is his savoir, perhaps the equivalent of his parents. They play games together, travel, and so on, like any other normal viscet would do on a daily basis. The only difference to him now?

He wasn't discriminated by someone for once because because of his demonic appearance.
      He feels normal.
      He feels like he means something to those around him.

Koyuya's entire life changed thanks to the one viscet that came to save the day - Lior. Koyuya went from being a very paranoid and scared viscet, always fearing for his life to a viscet that is very shy, yet extremely caring and determined to protect those he cares about the most, especially Lior. He is a little sensitive about the topic now, but he strides with confidence, simply ignoring what those who discriminate against him have to say. He is now always smiling and running.
Random Facts Time!
  • Birthday - November 14th

• Zodiac - Scorpion

• Birthstone - Topaz

• Quirk - Talks in third person
    when frustrated.

• Quirk - When attempting to
    lie, he will talk out of the corner
    of his mouth.

• Fear - Losing Lior

• Fear - Being judged

• Fear - Heights

• Blind in left eye
Favourites
  • Animal - Eagle
  • Book - Runaway Twin
  • Colour - Purple
  • Dessert - Cheesecake
  • Eye Colour - Blue
  • Food - Pastas.
  • Game - Heads up, 7 up!
  • Hobby - Playing board games
  • Ice Cream - Chocolate
  • Job - Artist
  • Letter - Z
  • Month - November
  • Number - 117
  • Place - Anywhere with Lior
  • Question - How much wood
    could a wold chuck chuck chuck
    if he could chuck wood
  • Song - Count on Me
  • Tonguetwister - Peter Piper.
Last edited by saka. on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:08 am

mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 am

Going to have to drop out since it seems like my partner isn't really interested anymore.
Last edited by Levi on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Levi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alastor ♔ the troublemaker

Postby grizzly. » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 am

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

━━━━━━━( DEMON CHILD )━━━━━━━
---basic information---
name; Alastor
nickname; Al
age; 10 years old
gender; male
---basic information---

-----relationships-----
a. parents; pearl
siblings castiel
friends; tba.
enemies; tba.
-----relationships-----

------personality------
+ traits; confident,
direct, leader, exciting

- traits; indifferent,
feels entitled, selfish,
unpredictable

fears; heights, emotional
pain, being abandoned

hobbies; skateboarding,
pranking, hiking

quirks; won't go anywhere
without a crystal necklace
with a moon above it which
he believes that his parents
gave him.
------personality------

--------partner--------
user; kodiak.
name; Castiel
relation; brother
form; xx
--------partner--------

"So, you want to know about my relationship with my brother, Castiel? How in the world did you even find out about Castiel being my brother? I'm hardly ever around that kid except in the house. Wait, I get it. You talked to HIM first didn't you? Well, since you already know and I just confirmed that he was my brother, I might as well tell you. Yes, it's true that he and I were abandoned by our birth parents. Awesome, right? Wrong! That place was a living nightmare, and by 'that place' I mean the orphanage. I wanted to get out of there so badly! You have no idea. I was so excited when this one family wanted to adopt me. Me of all visclings. I couldn't believe it. I was ready to jump ship and go off living my happy life with them. Now, Cass and I don't get along, like at all. We see things very differently. He's the golden boy and I'm the troublemaker. I thought that going with these two viscets would be my only way out of there. I can't explain to you the burst of excitement that I felt that day. And how that excitement came crumbling down right as I was about to walk out those doors into my own life. I was one step, just one step from leaving that awful place...I shouldn't have looked back. I knew I shouldn't have. But, I did. I looked back and saw my heartbroken brother staring at me. He looked so...lost. Lost, scared and abandoned. Again. I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't do what our parents had done to us when we were born. I may be a reckless kid, and I might not have a great bonding memory with Castiel that didn't end up in a fight, but he is my brother. We've been through it all together. I couldn't just leave him here, alone. So, at the last minute I bit their tails...hard. Yep, I bit them. I suppose I could have just asked them to adopt my brother as well, but I didn't think about that until after the fact. But, Cass thinks that to this day that they just didn't want both of us. In my defense I did bite them so I could stay with Cass though.

We were in there for almost another year. At that time this single viscet who looked like she was too young to have been on her own for very long, but for some odd reason she wanted to adopt a child. She originally chose just Cass to take home with her, but my brother having more brains than brawn (I got the brawn by the way), did what I didn't. Instead of biting her tail, he told her that he wouldn't go with her unless she adopted me too. Cass being Cass got his wish. Something about being innocent gets the adults to just completely cave. She ended up adopting both of us. To this day we live with her. Oh, and 'her' is called Pearl. I didn't learn her name for the first few hours of being in her apartment, as I just waited until Cass said her name. She's been good to us. I mean we butt heads all the time and I always accuse her of loving Cass more than me, and even though I shouldn't I do hold the whole 'you were just going to adopt him and not me' or the whole 'you only adopted me so you can have him'. Yeah, yeah, I'm mean and should probably learn more manners, but bite me.

Castiel and I share a room, and have bunk bed...yay...I, of course, have the top bunk because I'm the better brother. Cass and I still bicker and get into fights all the time, but I'm the only one that can pick on him. Just me. I'll bite anyone that even tries. Okay, I might do more than just bite them, but I still to this day don't know why I didn't go with that first family. But, I guess I can't complain about Pearl. even though she and Cass drive me nuts, they haven't thrown me out on the streets, and I guess she's starting to grow on me."
723/1,000 words
Last edited by grizzly. on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:25 am

mark
    xxxx_________________xx