203. Christmas Event Gypsy by Jitterbug.

Based on Click to view
Artist Jitterbug. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

203. Christmas Event Gypsy

Postby Jitterbug. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Another gift down, only one more to go! This one is for runfree/Soul Of Winter <3

RunFree wrote:Username: runfree
Coat color: Black or Grullo
Coat Pattern: Solid / Dapples
One Must have: Bald face
One Optional(optional for the artists): Greese spots

Username: Soul Of Winter
Name: Christmas Mistletoe | Mistletoe
Height: 17.2hh
Colour: Grullo with grease spots
Last edited by Jitterbug. on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 203. Present from Santa

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:29 am

Thanks! Will get a name when they are Revealed
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 203. Present from Santa

Postby Albino_ » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:49 pm

His name will be Christmas mistletoe // Mistletoe
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Your reaction on Christmas day when you see the horse

Postby Albino_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:51 am

It was almost Christmas time, I stood in line buying my mother a Christmas gift. For I had little money but I got her the thing she wanted. As it was my turn to check out I gave him all my money and he said that I was good to go. So he bagged up the present as I ran home to my house to see my mother on the couch. I ran to my room and slammed the door as I got to wrapping the present for her. I smiled as it was finished! I then hid tender my bed and I kept it there till tomorrow. My mother called me for dinner as I raced down to the table and sat at it. There was turkey, cranberry sauce, corn, mashed potatoes and slot of other things. As I helped myself to Christmas dinner and I sighed as I was stuffed and couldn't eat no more. As we soon got ready to go to our church for a Yankee swap with presents we buy. As I got into the car and we drove off towards the end of the road and we turned the corner and got onto the main road and we drove singing to Christmas music as we soon got there. I jumped out of the car and raced up the steps to see my family members waiting to greet us as I zoomed right in and I then sat down waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. As I then got ready as we started, I was number 15 and I was the 15th person to go. As we then got around an they called 15, as I got up and picked a present and opened it as it was a fuzzy blanket. As someone tat had 16 went they traded me something for the blanket and I went to swap for something else, the where head phones as I swapped with them and got a tool kit. I smiled as I got the tool kit, but then someone traded me again and I went for the fuzzy blanket, my 3rd time! One more time and I get to keep it! I smiled as we kept swapping and swapping soon I got the blanket back as I smiled and everyone cheered. Once it was all finished we then went and ate candy and opened a fee presents. We soon made it home as I got in my pj's and slid into bed and went to sleep.

As I woke up in the morning I heard my mom screaming and I get my present for her and bring it down"what's all the commotion about?" I asked as my mom looked at me and I saw it. A Grulla horse with a bald face and grease spots I screamed with joy and gave my mom the present as I saw the handsome creature. "His name will be Christmas Mistletoe!"I announced with joy as I slowly walked up to the tall horse and hugged it as it came with food and all that and I smiled and led it out of the house, somehow. This was the best Christmas yet!

Word count:531 words
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First time riding

Postby Albino_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:10 am

I woke up the.next day and I got.my clothing on and I jumped down the stairs skipping breakfast and headed right to the horse, Mistletoe. As I got the saddle and bridle and the saddle pad I then went and tacked him up and I smiled as we walked out of the barn with me on his back as I kicked him into a trott and we went flying down the dirt road. I smiled as we moved together swiftly. As we got into a trail near the house and we went exploring down it. We then saw something, a snake! As Mistletoe saw and he then went trotting off father not bothered by the snake. I smiled and petted him"good boy!" I praised the big stallion. I smiled as we kept trotting down the trail and we then decided to turn back, but we didn't know how. As it started to get darker and darker. I was scared, really but I had my gypsy with me and he would guide us home, hopefully. As it was growing dark and soon it was pitch black. I heard rustling and I was scared as Mistletoe didn't do a thing as he kept walking back the way they came from. As the stallion tripped on something and I felt a jolt but the stallion didn't care and kept walking, trying to get his rider home safely. As I held onto his mane and not the reins and he didn't do anything, Mistletoe just kept with the walking and they would be fine. As Mistletoe snorted and kept walking as he sighed and the moon then shone bright, brighter then the stars brighter then his face. As the stallion kept his slow pace as I saw the opening, "Mistletoe, we're home!" I said happily as we got back around midnight, oneish. I smiled as I saw the barn light on and I picked the reins up as we walked towards the barn and I smiled as I then got into the barn and I dismounted and I started unpacking the stallion"good boy Mistletoe" I praised to the handsome stallion. As I soon got the saddle and bridle off and I put him back in his stall as I fed him a treat and then locked the stall and shut the light out. I then walked back towards my house smiling, I could always trust Mistletoe

Word count: 402 words
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 203. Christmas Event Gypsy

Postby Albino_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:14 am

Name:Christmas Mistletoe // Mistletoe
Height:17.2hh
Halter colour:keep it the way it is

Finished my quest!!!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jitterbug. » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:53 am

Excellent! Congrats on your new Gypsy!
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 am

Hello!