Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 am

Winner wrote:Username: LOCW_Bluestarwarrior
Name: Redox

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:
Username/☢/

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

Viscet Name/☢/

Redox

Short for oxidation-reduction reaction. These reactions involve the transfer of electrons from one reactant to another. The reactant that gains electrons is reduced. The reactant that loses them is oxidized.
The results can be quite...
Explosive.

Viscet Gender/☢/

Male

Why he is wearing a gas mask/☢/
Redox has a secret.

He has lived two lives.

Back in the 70's, he lived in Ukraine in a thriving forest. There was a city nearby, but he never strayed too close. He was a mottled gray from nose to tail.

He remembers no pack or family, nor name.

He only remembers the explosion. The horror that destroyed his beautiful home of Chernobyl.

Fire and ash and burning goop, raining down in torrents. Impossible to breathe, to see

to live.

He died, but over time, someone took pity on his shortened life and let him live again. Raised, colored from the ashes and made one with the toxic green. Something of the magic processed it so that would never harm another living thing.

As he was regenerated from nose to tail, something went desperately wrong. His muzzle never fully formed. Instead, he was left with a skeletal snout, teeth leering in an arcane grin forevermore.

He awoke, alone and hurting. And saw himself.

He was terrified. He ran and ran until his powerful legs were exhausted. Eventually, he startled a ground of humans scurrying around in strange, inhuman yellow pelts. At the sight of Redox, they ran.

One dropped a gas mask from its belt.

Redox picked it up, and stretched the expandable material over his sore, senseless muzzle. All of the stinging ashes and wind was blocked out. Bars lit up on the front, and Redox carefully extended his tongue through these slots. Yes... He could eat through them. Small goggles covered his eyes, attached to the mask with a few latches. His eyes stopped watering from the ash in the wind soon after.

He was still terrified of what had happened to him, but he was resigned to find a new home, somewhere far from this broken forest. And he would never show his muzzle to another Viscet.

Not now, not ever.

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #1

I just woke up... I have no idea how much time has passed. None at all. All I know is that I'm terrified. I died. I know that I died. But... After a brief blackness, I woke up right back where I started. But there was no fire or flaming colored muck. Just layers of ash. But small, stunted plants were starting to grow... Had I been gone for months? Years? I must find out.
But the worst part is my face. Whatever power that allowed my to come back forgot something.
My muzzle is simply bone. The skin tapers off right after the corners of my mouth into smooth, ivory bone. My teeth are exposed in a garish grin, and I cannot smell a thing. My tongue feels cold and dry in the air. My whole face stings, especially with my tears.
And even still, my beautiful soft, gray fur has been splotched with violent shades of green, exactly like the monstrous substance that rained from the heavens.
I'm in despair. No Viscet has ever returned from the dead. No one. I'm now an outcast.
I'm now alone.

Redox wrote:Journel Entry #2

When hunger finally drove me to move, I only heard the peeping of a few birds over my ashy, muffled footsteps. The ash has one use; it is perfect for keeping this journal.
Eventually, I found a bush of bitter, shriveled berries.
I also saw sick, mutated small creatures.
Apparently, I was now immune to the poison that had spewed from the explosion.
After wandering for hours, I stumbled across a group of humans. Neither I nor them had heard each other due to the carpeted gray floor. Wearing bright yellow suits that covered every inch of them, they took one look at me. My face could do nothing but grin at them.
They all ran.
I had never cared much about humans, but it still hurt.
One had dropped a mask that had covered the lower part of its face. I reached out my front paws and grasped it.
It was mostly made of a soft, thin, flexible, yet metallic substance. I pushed a claw into it. It stretched a lot, but refused to rip or tear. Small, colored goggles adorned the top, attached with latches. These I flipped, and held up to my own eyes. A stinging wind had started up, so I reattached them.
Two cylinders were attached to either side. For breathing, I assumed, since it was a mask.
Then I got an idea. I stretched the material over my own wounded muzzle. Fastening the strap behind my own head took some doing, but I managed it.
I could breathe, and the stinging from the wind had stopped. My breathing was still almost noiseless with the mask on.
I ran to the pool of water that I'd been drinking from since I'd woken and looked down.
It got perfectly. What's more, glowing bars had appeared on it. I curiously poked one with my tongue.
It went right through! With my tongue hanging out the side, I looked rather silly, so I laughed and drew back in my tongue. I could still eat with it on! Some strange energy field kept the outside out of the mask, but my tongue could stick out to get food.
I dipped my covered muzzle into the water and poked out my tongue. Water flooded into my mouth. I was able to do almost anything while wearing this!
I stretched my jaws in a yawn, and the mask stretched with them. I babbled a few words in my native tongue. It all worked fine.
I might look different, but at least now no one would accused me of being 'undead.'
I'd find a new pack. I'd do everything I could to find a happy life!

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #3

I have found a new home! It took me months, but I did it!
First I had to travel over what must have been an infinite stretch of land. I avoided human habitation as much as possible, which was hard where the buildings touched the sky.
But eventually I stowed onto a boat. It was kind of an accident; I just wanted a place to sleep out of the rain! But I woke up and there was the ocean in every direction.
It was nerve wracking. I thought I'd be discovered every waking minute. Luckily, I'd found a large ship with plenty of hiding spaces.
After almost a week, I felt the boat stop, and saw it docking at some port. I crept off.
No one would know I'd been there, save for globs of goop and some stolen food.
Oh, I'd figured out another good thing. I was harmless, I was not poisonous. After spending time hunting mice and rats, I'd gotten bitten once or twice. A few times I was so startled I'd dropped my prey. No mouse ever got sick and died the way I'd seen in Chernobyl.
I got into a forest soon after escaping the boat. A real forest, with herby green trees! It's amazing! I'm sitting here, the breeze blowing my mane, scratching this into brown earth! Now I'll go start my search for a pack...

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #4

I have found a pack.
They're all asleep now, so I'm writing this just outside the pack camp.
After a few failed attempts, where the Viscets stared at me and then ignored me, I found one young female led me, a teenaged male, back to camp. Everyone was naturally suspicious at first, but by the end of today, they decided I was okay and could stay as long as I proved myself. I will!
I plan to show off my hunting skills tomorrow. They'll see I'm useful to have around.
The little female has taken to calling me Dox. It's rather endearing.
As sure as the moon in shining on me, if all goes well, I could end up happy here.

Personality/☢/

~Quiet~
Redox enjoys his alone time, even if he loves his pack. He uses this time to write his journal. He also prefers leaving decision making up to others, and doesn't typically start conversations.

~Eager to please~
After the life he's lived, Redox is so happy to be around other Viscets that he'll do anything to help. He only does this up to a point; if others start to take advantage of him or tries to get him to do something bad, Redox will talk to them about it. He's always willing to help though!

~Mature~
He's lived twice, after all. Redox isn't really a goofy, ridiculous type of guy. He's good with kids, but he never really acts like one himself.

~Agreeable~
Redox isn't the sort to ever really get into an argument. He'll walk away from many confrontations, and always prefers talking in a civil manner. He can get along with just about anyone, no matter how different from them.

~Kind~
Others, especially Visclings, find his voice and accent very soothing. He's just an all around nice guy.

~Grateful~
Never taking anything for granted, Redox is grateful not only for his second chance at life, but for his new family, home, and security.

~Secretive~
He has kept his past to himself. Redox isn't very open about his own feelings, and this has helped him keep his secret safe.

~Patient~
This skill makes Resox quite the hunter. He actually enjoys waiting, motionless and silent, just enjoying the feel of the wind. Nothing needs to happen too quickly in his life, but he can't deny that he's happy when he actually succeeds at catching something!

~Defensive~
Whenever someone is rude to him about his mask, he gets a bit argumentative. It's the only time he really does, as stated above. This stems from his fear of someone discovering his undead muzzle, so he cannot properly control his emotions. Whenever he gets upsets, he goes off alone to write and meditate.

~Witty~
Surprising both himself and others, Redox has a sharp wit. He never uses it to harm others, but when he lets these feelings show, almost everyone around him ends up laughing. He's great at cheering up the young and the old alike with his witty stories of his journey to America (which is the only past he will divulge) and of hunting. And it certainly makes him happy, too.

Extra: Question and Answer/☢/

Q: Did his new pack fully accept him?
A: Yes! I found a new home in America, where I happily found a pack that would accept me!

Q: Is Redox at all limited by his 'problem'?
A: I cannot smell, due to my lack of a real nose, but I can taste and have a slightly longer tongue than usual due to reaching through the slots on my gas mask to eat

Q: Can he hunt? After all, his muzzle is covered.
A: I can hunt, and what I do catch I must tear into small pieces before I eat

Q: What's the mask like?
A: My gas mask is made of a flexible material so I can still open my mouth all the way. The goggle parts are removable and I don't usually wear them, unless it's raining or something.

Q: What about the bandanna?
A: I found the bandanna, like it, and wear it for special occasions!

Q: Does he have any fears?
A: I fear fire and loud sirens...

Q: How does he keep a journal if he can't write?
A: I have a photographic memory, so I keep a journal by scratching things into the sand, memorizing it, and then brushing it away forever.

Q: Does he have a favorite food?
A: My favorite food is berries. They're small, sweet, and easy to eat!

Q: Does he have favorite songs?
A: My three favorite songs are Radioactive, Demons, and It's Time by Imagine Dragons. I feel they portray my second life perfectly. The first song is me when I was in the disaster. The second is me when I woke up and found myself incomplete. Lastly, the third is me now, proud and strong.

Q: So far, has anyone ever seen his disfigured face?
A: Never.

Gah I'd love him forever. ;.;

I had a lot of fun designing this guy/gal if you couldn't tell x3 I saw that people were interested in more non-owner contests, so this guy/gal is for non-owners only!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do they wear the gas-mask?[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Prettying up is allowed and you may have 1 extra. This contest ends on December 8th.

Version without gas-mask and bandana

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2402446&size=medium&format=png&rev=1446599298[/img]
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #262

Postby mairon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:17 am

Marking <3
hey there im mai an i luv my friends
art | my dA
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:39 am

awww, i own Anty.
this is one beautiful baby.

you guys can use Antieku in your forms.
he's a grump so dont make him cheerful!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:09 pm

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Name :
Prip

: Gender :
Male

: Personality :
Positive|Respectful|Intelligent|Playful
WIP

: Why Do They Wear The Gas-Mask? :
Answering in first person/Prip's point of view.
A better question to ask would be 'why not'? First off, gas masks look cool. They also make you look and sound cool, which is always a plus. Second, they protect you from a lot of stuff, which is a good way to stay safe. Lastly, I'm EXTREMELY afraid of germs. Wearing this mask really makes me feel safe. I use my bandanna to avoid germs, too. I use it to pick up/touch stuff so I don't have to touch it with my hands.

: Extra :
WIP
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:12 pm

res?
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Uuuuuaaa! So pretty ouo good luck guys!

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Username/☢/

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

Viscet Name/☢/

Redox

Short for oxidation-reduction reaction. These reactions involve the transfer of electrons from one reactant to another. The reactant that gains electrons is reduced. The reactant that loses them is oxidized.
The results can be quite...
Explosive.

Viscet Gender/☢/

Male

Why he is wearing a gas mask/☢/
Redox has a secret.

He has lived two lives.

Back in the 70's, he lived in Ukraine in a thriving forest. There was a city nearby, but he never strayed too close. He was a mottled gray from nose to tail.

He remembers no pack or family, nor name.

He only remembers the explosion. The horror that destroyed his beautiful home of Chernobyl.

Fire and ash and burning goop, raining down in torrents. Impossible to breathe, to see

to live.

He died, but over time, someone took pity on his shortened life and let him live again. Raised, colored from the ashes and made one with the toxic green. Something of the magic processed it so that would never harm another living thing.

As he was regenerated from nose to tail, something went desperately wrong. His muzzle never fully formed. Instead, he was left with a skeletal snout, teeth leering in an arcane grin forevermore.

He awoke, alone and hurting. And saw himself.

He was terrified. He ran and ran until his powerful legs were exhausted. Eventually, he startled a ground of humans scurrying around in strange, inhuman yellow pelts. At the sight of Redox, they ran.

One dropped a gas mask from its belt.

Redox picked it up, and stretched the expandable material over his sore, senseless muzzle. All of the stinging ashes and wind was blocked out. Bars lit up on the front, and Redox carefully extended his tongue through these slots. Yes... He could eat through them. Small goggles covered his eyes, attached to the mask with a few latches. His eyes stopped watering from the ash in the wind soon after.

He was still terrified of what had happened to him, but he was resigned to find a new home, somewhere far from this broken forest. And he would never show his muzzle to another Viscet.

Not now, not ever.

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #1

I just woke up... I have no idea how much time has passed. None at all. All I know is that I'm terrified. I died. I know that I died. But... After a brief blackness, I woke up right back where I started. But there was no fire or flaming colored muck. Just layers of ash. But small, stunted plants were starting to grow... Had I been gone for months? Years? I must find out.
But the worst part is my face. Whatever power that allowed my to come back forgot something.
My muzzle is simply bone. The skin tapers off right after the corners of my mouth into smooth, ivory bone. My teeth are exposed in a garish grin, and I cannot smell a thing. My tongue feels cold and dry in the air. My whole face stings, especially with my tears.
And even still, my beautiful soft, gray fur has been splotched with violent shades of green, exactly like the monstrous substance that rained from the heavens.
I'm in despair. No Viscet has ever returned from the dead. No one. I'm now an outcast.
I'm now alone.

Redox wrote:Journel Entry #2

When hunger finally drove me to move, I only heard the peeping of a few birds over my ashy, muffled footsteps. The ash has one use; it is perfect for keeping this journal.
Eventually, I found a bush of bitter, shriveled berries.
I also saw sick, mutated small creatures.
Apparently, I was now immune to the poison that had spewed from the explosion.
After wandering for hours, I stumbled across a group of humans. Neither I nor them had heard each other due to the carpeted gray floor. Wearing bright yellow suits that covered every inch of them, they took one look at me. My face could do nothing but grin at them.
They all ran.
I had never cared much about humans, but it still hurt.
One had dropped a mask that had covered the lower part of its face. I reached out my front paws and grasped it.
It was mostly made of a soft, thin, flexible, yet metallic substance. I pushed a claw into it. It stretched a lot, but refused to rip or tear. Small, colored goggles adorned the top, attached with latches. These I flipped, and held up to my own eyes. A stinging wind had started up, so I reattached them.
Two cylinders were attached to either side. For breathing, I assumed, since it was a mask.
Then I got an idea. I stretched the material over my own wounded muzzle. Fastening the strap behind my own head took some doing, but I managed it.
I could breathe, and the stinging from the wind had stopped. My breathing was still almost noiseless with the mask on.
I ran to the pool of water that I'd been drinking from since I'd woken and looked down.
It got perfectly. What's more, glowing bars had appeared on it. I curiously poked one with my tongue.
It went right through! With my tongue hanging out the side, I looked rather silly, so I laughed and drew back in my tongue. I could still eat with it on! Some strange energy field kept the outside out of the mask, but my tongue could stick out to get food.
I dipped my covered muzzle into the water and poked out my tongue. Water flooded into my mouth. I was able to do almost anything while wearing this!
I stretched my jaws in a yawn, and the mask stretched with them. I babbled a few words in my native tongue. It all worked fine.
I might look different, but at least now no one would accused me of being 'undead.'
I'd find a new pack. I'd do everything I could to find a happy life!

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #3

I have found a new home! It took me months, but I did it!
First I had to travel over what must have been an infinite stretch of land. I avoided human habitation as much as possible, which was hard where the buildings touched the sky.
But eventually I stowed onto a boat. It was kind of an accident; I just wanted a place to sleep out of the rain! But I woke up and there was the ocean in every direction.
It was nerve wracking. I thought I'd be discovered every waking minute. Luckily, I'd found a large ship with plenty of hiding spaces.
After almost a week, I felt the boat stop, and saw it docking at some port. I crept off.
No one would know I'd been there, save for globs of goop and some stolen food.
Oh, I'd figured out another good thing. I was harmless, I was not poisonous. After spending time hunting mice and rats, I'd gotten bitten once or twice. A few times I was so startled I'd dropped my prey. No mouse ever got sick and died the way I'd seen in Chernobyl.
I got into a forest soon after escaping the boat. A real forest, with herby green trees! It's amazing! I'm sitting here, the breeze blowing my mane, scratching this into brown earth! Now I'll go start my search for a pack...

Redox wrote:Journal Entry #4

I have found a pack.
They're all asleep now, so I'm writing this just outside the pack camp.
After a few failed attempts, where the Viscets stared at me and then ignored me, I found one young female led me, a teenaged male, back to camp. Everyone was naturally suspicious at first, but by the end of today, they decided I was okay and could stay as long as I proved myself. I will!
I plan to show off my hunting skills tomorrow. They'll see I'm useful to have around.
The little female has taken to calling me Dox. It's rather endearing.
As sure as the moon in shining on me, if all goes well, I could end up happy here.

Personality/☢/

~Quiet~
Redox enjoys his alone time, even if he loves his pack. He uses this time to write his journal. He also prefers leaving decision making up to others, and doesn't typically start conversations.

~Eager to please~
After the life he's lived, Redox is so happy to be around other Viscets that he'll do anything to help. He only does this up to a point; if others start to take advantage of him or tries to get him to do something bad, Redox will talk to them about it. He's always willing to help though!

~Mature~
He's lived twice, after all. Redox isn't really a goofy, ridiculous type of guy. He's good with kids, but he never really acts like one himself.

~Agreeable~
Redox isn't the sort to ever really get into an argument. He'll walk away from many confrontations, and always prefers talking in a civil manner. He can get along with just about anyone, no matter how different from them.

~Kind~
Others, especially Visclings, find his voice and accent very soothing. He's just an all around nice guy.

~Grateful~
Never taking anything for granted, Redox is grateful not only for his second chance at life, but for his new family, home, and security.

~Secretive~
He has kept his past to himself. Redox isn't very open about his own feelings, and this has helped him keep his secret safe.

~Patient~
This skill makes Resox quite the hunter. He actually enjoys waiting, motionless and silent, just enjoying the feel of the wind. Nothing needs to happen too quickly in his life, but he can't deny that he's happy when he actually succeeds at catching something!

~Defensive~
Whenever someone is rude to him about his mask, he gets a bit argumentative. It's the only time he really does, as stated above. This stems from his fear of someone discovering his undead muzzle, so he cannot properly control his emotions. Whenever he gets upsets, he goes off alone to write and meditate.

~Witty~
Surprising both himself and others, Redox has a sharp wit. He never uses it to harm others, but when he lets these feelings show, almost everyone around him ends up laughing. He's great at cheering up the young and the old alike with his witty stories of his journey to America (which is the only past he will divulge) and of hunting. And it certainly makes him happy, too.

Extra: Question and Answer/☢/

Q: Did his new pack fully accept him?
A: Yes! I found a new home in America, where I happily found a pack that would accept me!

Q: Is Redox at all limited by his 'problem'?
A: I cannot smell, due to my lack of a real nose, but I can taste and have a slightly longer tongue than usual due to reaching through the slots on my gas mask to eat

Q: Can he hunt? After all, his muzzle is covered.
A: I can hunt, and what I do catch I must tear into small pieces before I eat

Q: What's the mask like?
A: My gas mask is made of a flexible material so I can still open my mouth all the way. The goggle parts are removable and I don't usually wear them, unless it's raining or something.

Q: What about the bandanna?
A: I found the bandanna, like it, and wear it for special occasions!

Q: Does he have any fears?
A: I fear fire and loud sirens...

Q: How does he keep a journal if he can't write?
A: I have a photographic memory, so I keep a journal by scratching things into the sand, memorizing it, and then brushing it away forever.

Q: Does he have a favorite food?
A: My favorite food is berries. They're small, sweet, and easy to eat!

Q: Does he have favorite songs?
A: My three favorite songs are Radioactive, Demons, and It's Time by Imagine Dragons. I feel they portray my second life perfectly. The first song is me when I was in the disaster. The second is me when I woke up and found myself incomplete. Lastly, the third is me now, proud and strong.

Q: So far, has anyone ever seen his disfigured face?
A: Never.

Gah I'd love him forever. ;.;
Last edited by LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Username:
dragonscales10
Name:
Toxin
Personality:
Toxin is extremely brave, doing whatever dare comes his way. He's not afraid to get hurt, and he's very smart. Toxin is clever, his IQ is 150, higher than the normal Viscet, yet he takes stupid and immature risks.
Why do they wear the gas-mask?
Instead of CO2, Toxin breathes out a deadly gas. He wears the gas mask so he won't harm others by merely exhaling. He's killed others accidentally before, and was always distraught for months after. He wears it to protect his feelings, and those around him.
The story behind the bandana:
Toxin's friend gave it to him, before his accident. His friend had died in a terrible fire, and he's kept the scarf on his neck at all times since then.
Extra:
WIP
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Username:
Fox,

Name:
Kern

Personality:

Pre-Catastrophe:
-bold
-loving
-natural leader
-brave
-calm
-took charge
-overly-defensive
-aggressive
-smug

Post-Catastrophe:
-loving
-gruff
-suspicious
-lost 'pack rules'
-'lone viscet'
-companion
-follower
-heartbroken often
-stubborn
-brave

Extra:

Did you know?:

- Kern's name comes
from his love of battle.
A colonel is a higher
rank in the army/airforce,
so his parent's agreed to
name him Kern [Not
knowing how to spell]

- Another meaning for
Kern's name comes from
the words 'battle', 'love',
and 'broken' in Japanese.
I mixed up the letters to
find the resulting name.

- Kern was the Alpha of
his pack. His mate was
the beta, as you read in
the story. Surprisingly,
the omega was his younger
sister, who was the runt at birth.

- The city where Kern lived
was based off [roughly] the
American city of San Francisco.

- Kern's favorite food is pizza.

- The bandana Kern owns has
teeth on it, symbolizing his love
for fighting. His mother gave it
to him when he was younger.

- Kern lost his love of war when
his mate died. The way he got
back into it was, of course,
watching WWE wrestling with
his human.

The gas-mask:

The wind.
That was the first thing I heard.
Scrambling to my feet, I found it hard to breathe. My claws dug into the ground, fighting the oncoming storm.
Then the sirens.
Sirens.
I can still hear them, ringing in my head.
They haunt me.
Calling out to my pack, I can hear the scared whines and moans. They need me.

But I can't help them.

The wind was getting stronger.
Debris was scraping against tall skyscrapers, causing sand blow everywhere.
A smell of chemicals, humans, and fear was filling the air, choking me. My time had come. My pack was gone.
Squinting my eyes, I made out a figure. It was another Viscet, laying on the ground, lifelessly.
I ran over.
"Not now...," I whimpered.
My beta.
My love.
My life.
I can smell the death.
But I ignore it.
Denial - The first stage.

I dragged her over to a rock. It was enough shelter for the two of us. I smelled her fur, a sweet smell that could never have been forgotten. Nestleing her, as to comfort her. I soon fell asleep next to her, my greif hanging over me.

The next morning, the clouds were yellow. The air was acidic.
Howling, my grief overtook me. Her body. It was already rotting.
I had to let go. But I wouldn't just do that. I needed more.
I needed vengance.
Anger - The second stage.

I tried to stand up. My legs were wobbley at first, but I regained strength soon.
My first order of business: food.
My second: murder.
I was after the humans. Only they could cause such destruction.
I quickly found a dumpster. Not anything exquisit, but city living was difficult. I found a human meal, partially eaten. It was tasteless.
I somehow regained strength.
Now for death.
My journey led me to an especially tall building. I knew that the humans were there. After some sniffing around, I made my way down to the cellar. A single family sat there, two parents, two children. The stench of death was overwhelming.
I growled, challenging them.
The larger male stood up, and guarded his lifeless pack. With much ease, I leapt up and brought the human down. I was clawing ferociouly, my mind in a different place.
Looking down, I saw the man's face.
Bloody.
I heard a cry from below me.
Quiet.
I stared at my claws. They were torn.
I was a monster.
I am a monster.
Bargaining - The third stage.

I ran out as fast as my legs would carry me. Once out in the streets, I ran. For miles, I debated my life.
"This is a dream"
"No, this is not. She is alive though. Go back for her."
"You imagined everything."
"Go back."
"Go back."
"Go back..."
The voices drained me.
Depression - The fourth stage.

My life was incomplete. Everything I had was gone.

For days, I was constantly killing myself.
I didn't eat.
I slept.
I didn't move.

I was practically dead. I was worth nothing.
Acceptance - The fifth stage.

I was eventually picked up by a group of humans.
They were gentle with me, but I wanted to die.
I told them everyday, "Please. Get rid of me,"
They responded by stroking me, feeling my fur. They cooed softly.
They put a mask on me one day.
They fed me.
They were kind.
Too kind.

But one day, there was an operation.
It wasn't just me anymore.
There he was.
The human I had almost killed.
Immediatly, I hid in my cage,
I turned my back.
I wanted nothing to do with him.
But then.
A noise.
A beep that lasted forever.
I was watching intensely now.
They used electric on the human.
He jolted awake. A steady beeping followed.
I clawed at the cage.
I wanted to be with him.

Everything changed that day.

Two warriors left the clinic that day.
One had a gasmask permanently.
The other was confined to crutches his whole life.
They both had holes in their hearts.

We had found eachother.
We had suffered together.
We had lived together.
Last edited by Fox, on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:10 am

Username:DayMoon123
Name:Toxic
Personality:Adventourus, dangerous, calm, impateint
Why do they wear the gas-mask?Because as a kit his owner worked in a toxic factory, while his father was helping.
Extra:How he got the bandana was because his dad gave it to him as a present, and some years later the factory exploded. He wore the bandana as a memory for his father and owner.
Story: When he was at the age of 6 months he was forced to live with his father since he had the markings of his grandfather. His father andowner works at a radiocative factory, and he also had to work there as an adult. He had to wear the mask or he could get dangerously damaged in any way possible. At his birthday his father gave him a bandana as a present some years later, the factory unknowingly exploded, fortunately he lived but living came with a cost, his father and owner didn't make it through, which gave him the personality to never leave any kit behind. The cost was he became half blind, toxicated, dangerous, and nocturnal, which was the reason he wore the mask every time of day and night.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me